Lies ? Fight then ?

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

Haven't been beaten ^^^ stop the lies

I look so much forward to this guys reaction when he gets his ass kicked :)

SouthSideChamp
  • SouthSideChamp

Street fighter

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

Haven't been beaten ^^^ stop the lies

I look so much forward to this guys reaction when he gets his ass kicked :)

We already had some stuff go down about a week ago , he didn't wanna fair fight and acted like he beat me and left and deleted me and been ignoring me since

Reedseed12345
  • Reedseed12345

resovior mugs

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

He actually hasn't been beaten he's very good

SouthSideChamp
  • SouthSideChamp

Street fighter

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:05 PM Edited by SouthSideChamp, 01 December 2013 - 07:09 PM.

thanks reed , I have to say your pretty good too . I'm 111-0 , I've had some really good challengers who got some knockouts but none won the series. Me and og had only 3 fair fights . We was in the country in the ring thing and first fight he got me . Second fight when i got back in the ring I was locked on reed and og just ran on me and got like 4 free hits so by the time I faced him my health was half . Then he lags bad and it double hits so anyone who fights then y'all know what I mean by lag double hits . And if not then you don't have enough fight experience for your opionon to matter . Third fight we both had full health . He got maybe one hit an I knocked him out easy . He came back when he resplendent and I fought him with the same health an knocked him out again . So it was 2-1 cause the second wasn't a fair fight so I don't count it . Then while I sill had the health bar from beating him twice in a row , I didn't feel it up I left it about Half . While I was talking on the mic he ran on me again and ofcourse killed me . Right after that he started screaming he won and backs out and ignores my messages and deletes me and hasn't messaged me back . So if you know anything about gta fighting then you see we only fought 3 fair times and I won 2-1 and he still convinced he won but I know I did . He can't beat me and I been trying to get him to come again but he scared

cannabluntv1
  • cannabluntv1

existance is resistance

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

im loving all this fight talk ill fight anyone anytime anywhere psn cannabluntv1 i havent kept a record of fights ive won or lost but im sure ill win at least a few :) lol

stabby mcstabstab
  • stabby mcstabstab

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

• Name: Owen
  • Timezone: est
  • Email: just msg my GT
  • Forum Username: Stabby mcstabstab
  • XBL GT: Chainsmoker0301

im in another fightclub (thats kinda inactive right now) but im always down to fight an ive got a friend thats up for it too

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

Sanguinary Sons MC "First 6"

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:53 AM

You guys make me want to up my graphic making skills. Kudos on the event

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users