Quantcast

» «
Photo

MY plans...Mess with people 100% of the time and steal there money!

220 replies to this topic
hadrianswall
  • hadrianswall

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

ohh the majority of players are going tobe so much fun to f*ck with , its only an internet thread already and people are getting butthurt .

snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

36282529.jpg

• nowaydawg likes this

PsuPepperoni
  • PsuPepperoni

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

ITT: Trolls trolling trolls and hypocrites complaining about complaining

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:59 AM

They already said that playing like this all the time will get you bad rep and just end up putting you in games with people similar to you.

Similar to what they do to cheaters in Max Payne 3

So go for it, buddy

MuddledMuppet
  • MuddledMuppet

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:59 AM

Don't be a retard, no-one is 'butthurt',(score zero for originality) the overwhelming majority of people responding understand the concept of trolls and are using this as an outlet to show the f*ckwits what to expect when they undoubtedly attempt to put this particular trolls words into practice.

if you or the OP want to come and f*ck with me your more than welcome, I love getting fodder for my rage quittin failed trolls vids

make it quick tho cos you and the other f*cktards will soon find yourselves playing with each other only

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:06 AM Edited by NateShaw92, 01 October 2013 - 07:06 AM.

this bad sport feature sounds like a great idea

but what if they jut make a new account?

dodgerfan4eva
  • dodgerfan4eva

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:11 AM

why is this thread 8 pages ?

Tattooey
  • Tattooey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

Let them create a new account all their stats and money will reset. Also for the guy telling people who like to play sports in gta or do other activities to play another game is f*cking moron. Everyone paid the same amount of money and you can bet you're ass that they are going to take advantage of every feature in the game. I will be riding bikes in the game no I'm not going to play a different game because some ignorant idiot thinks the games is only based on spawn raping everybody. If that was the case rockstar would created another gta more alike gta4 with typically no activities.

Also doing activities is a major role in gta online. It determines you're stats and abilities and I believe you're characters psychical appearance. So to tell people to go play a different game because they choose to spend the majority of their time doing leisure activities is f*cking retarded. If you still believe the gta online was created for the sole purpose of killing other players then perhaps go play tdm on gta or go back to gta4 or just stick with call of duty I'm sure you will find plenty of players with same childish mentality.

The reporting system is an amazing feature they have implemented. I can remember along with everyone on this forum can recalls days where they have been tortured by other asshole with no life and low self esteem such as yourself whose sole purpose in life is to ruin an expierence for anyone and everyone they come across which is rather pathetic.

Rockstar made the feature to have a fail safe and not to be abused obviously that's why you are given the opportunity to report a player depending on how many times they have killed you withing a certain amount of time. Rather then someone being mistakenly killed and rather ass hurt and right away reporting an innocent player resulting in their rep being trashed for a simple mistake.

As for the passive mode. It's smart. Who would spend endless time and effort into acquiring money only for it to be easily stolen and taken away from them. That would be terrible. It would defeat the entire purpose of doing heists if all someone had to do is shoot you and take it all away. No one is going to leave that to chance knowing that mostly everyone's intentions are going to be to rip you off in anyway possible. So for you to call players pussies because they choose to keep their hard earned safe is ignorant and retarded. Plus the forums would be flooded with people complaining and crying about spending hours planning and completing heists only for every dollar they made to be simply stolen from them easily. Giving guys with no life or any creativity such as the OP doing nothing but stalking players who are spending a lot of time, effort, and money into completing heist so one douch bag intends on stealing every dollar you make every second you earn cash and thus making him complete heists or activities pointless when he simply just rob the other players of their money and let them do all the hardwork.

The game already has features and ways of ripping people off such as heist leaders and give no cut to anyone who partaked in the activity/heist and I'm also sure that some activities you must reach a certain point before you are allowed to go into passive mode. Don't forget once in passive mode if you take you're weapon out or harm anyone in anyway gamers or NPC's you are taken out of passive mode instantly allowing others players and NPC's to kill you.

So everyone who feels threatened or challenged by the OP and others alike have no worries. Even if they manage to figure a way to glitch, block the bank or anything that has to do with saving you're cash from people taking it. There is also a vote to kick feature and a reporting system. So for all those assholes who are having the time of their life ruining the game for other people. They will eventually land themselves into lobbies with other gamers who are probably the same sh*t with the same skill level. So guess what all the grief they have caused will be caused to them by the other douche bags because they will be stuck playing with assholes alike and assholes don't really stick together because its usually them against the world.

So for all the people who are interested purchasing a game to try all its elements out and features will be doing just fine having a good time and for all the jackasses who spent $60 to spawn camp and rape people will eventually probably end up going back to call of duty where everyone pretends they are filthy rich super model celeberity status crazed mafia overlord drug cartel thugged out gangster hitman for hire lunatic psychopath serial killer super genius with a masculine build because their KD/Ratio is over 2.0. When in reality they don't even have two friends to rub together to make third.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

Reporting people though? That is unnecessary... It's Grand Theft Auto, not Bike Riding or Hobbies Are Fun. If you want to ride a bicycle then play offline and do as many bunny hops as you want.

That report feature doesn't match the game IMO. Everybody in the city is an ass and the players are supposed to be polite? Seriously Rockstar, take that feature off... Only pussy ass players go through to trouble of reporting a player just because he played the game the way that it was intended. I can understand hacking but playing GTA with the mechanics provided by the game? Grow up.

Here`s the thing: me and you, we are equal. Having this established, we have equal rights to enjoy a game: you like shooting people, I like shooting NPC`s and play golf. Both activities are in game, so we are both equally entitled to use them, without any outside idiot telling us we are wrong.

So, you go your way and look for like-minded players such as yourself, while I go my way and look for like-minded players such as myself. 

If you are so hell-bent at "ruining my fun", then I will use every tool available to me to keep you away - via bounties / ingame messages / bad sport / what have you. 

tl:dr: Isn`t it funny how you are entitled to play the game as you want, but anyone else playing it differently is wrong?

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

I vow to steal your car, destroy your car and steal your money. I will wait at races and sticky bomb the finish line. I will wait at the bank for you to deposit your money. I will kill you and take your cash before you deposit. Me and my crew vow to make peoples time unpleasant while making ours great. Welcome to GTA 5 ONLINE PPL!!!
My crew is tight nit and already planned.   

You know you will simply be blocked right? And that R* will police the game for griefers such as yourselves.

I vow to steal your car, destroy your car and steal your money. I will wait at races and sticky bomb the finish line. I will wait at the bank for you to deposit your money. I will kill you and take your cash before you deposit. Me and my crew vow to make peoples time unpleasant while making ours great. Welcome to GTA 5 ONLINE PPL!!!
My crew is tight nit and already planned.   

You know you will simply be blocked right? And that R* will police the game for griefers such as yourselves.

Dumbass if I want to play the game as a gang crew (said by rockstar) I can so shutup!

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

why is this thread 8 pages ?

I thank you all for my laughter today! But all in all I actually plan on playing the game doing races and doing heists with my crew or others. Chances of me being a loser full time are slim haha. I was just super bored yesterday awaiting today. Thank you all for passing time on my pre online day. Good show boys see you in game gents!

• tre288 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users