Quantcast

» «
Photo

MY plans...Mess with people 100% of the time and steal there money!

220 replies to this topic
Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

Wow! Going by the responses on this thread I'm guessing most people will bad rep anyone that kills them. If your not in my crew and I see you on my streets il kill you, don't cry and bad rep me just move on. Don't get me wrong I will be doing all the missions and heists and everything in between, but you guys need to grow up it's just a game...

Exactly! You are playing the part of a CRIMINAL. Act like it. What is that saying? "Snitches get stitches"? lol

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

Wow! Going by the responses on this thread I'm guessing most people will bad rep anyone that kills them. If your not in my crew and I see you on my streets il kill you, don't cry and bad rep me just move on. Don't get me wrong I will be doing all the missions and heists and everything in between, but you guys need to grow up it's just a game...

No kidding man! Like do they expect I'll meet them on the street and go golfing!?!? No i'm going to blast you and take your money! If you dont have any i'll continue on. If your being a "itch and have passive mode on then so be it! I'll leave you alone while you head to your apartment to watch teletubbies! WOW

IAMSHUGO
  • IAMSHUGO

Gettin jiggy wit it.

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

Every member of your crew will have sh*t reputation in a few weeks and you'll only be playing with little turds like yourselves. Have fun with that. =)
Little do you know I do not care about rep LMAO. I have set a 100$ micro cash cap limit tomorrow to buy what ever I need to get started. I have 3 days off and will unlock all I need Including tank. Trust me aint my first rodeo.

You're bad at quoting. You can have all the cash and tanks you want. Point is, you'll only be playing with d-bags like yourself after enough people like me vote you a 'bad sport.'
Tell me this?   This game is a gang,killing, blowing sh*t up game. So since I play the game your going to report me?   Aren't you a classic version of a BITCH!
Killing is fine. Camping and ruining experiences is not. Red Dead is a great game, but people cruising around one-shotting my friends talking trash, spawn killing them ruined the game. Now we have a way of getting rid of you.

I'm fine with competition, not bullying.
  • AusyAndy likes this

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

Every member of your crew will have sh*t reputation in a few weeks and you'll only be playing with little turds like yourselves. Have fun with that. =)
Little do you know I do not care about rep LMAO. I have set a 100$ micro cash cap limit tomorrow to buy what ever I need to get started. I have 3 days off and will unlock all I need Including tank. Trust me aint my first rodeo.

You're bad at quoting. You can have all the cash and tanks you want. Point is, you'll only be playing with d-bags like yourself after enough people like me vote you a 'bad sport.'
Tell me this?   This game is a gang,killing, blowing sh*t up game. So since I play the game your going to report me?   Aren't you a classic version of a BITCH

I'm fine with competition, not bullying.

That is the best way I have seen it worded.

Santa-SmokinAces
  • Santa-SmokinAces

THR-MC_SANTA

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Bottom line is dont go online without playing with others. You will get smacked.

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

Paydini on xbox360 said he can take 10 guys on at a time!!!!!!!! 1 mill reward for him. message me when you get him at outlawdammit

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

*Their.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

I vow to steal your car, destroy your car and steal your money. I will wait at races and sticky bomb the finish line. I will wait at the bank for you to deposit your money. I will kill you and take your cash before you deposit. Me and my crew vow to make peoples time unpleasant while making ours great. Welcome to GTA 5 ONLINE PPL!!!
My crew is tight nit and already planned.   

SaintsRow3
  • SaintsRow3

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

Good luck OP, all the bad sport will have you play with the same of your kind. Better watch your back instead.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

Meh, I'll just kill anyone who points a gun at me.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

Hahahahahahahaha this noob is probably going to be playing auto aim anyways

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 30 September 2013 - 11:26 PM.

Paydini on xbox360 said he can take 10 guys on at a time!!!!!!!! 1 mill reward for him. message me when you get him at outlawdammit

Nah.. it doesn`t work like this, my good man. Use the ingame bounty system, so the payout is automatic and handled by Rockstar, not by you and your questionable morals...

Of course, for it to work, you have to have the money first...

boopboo
  • boopboo

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:28 PM

I'm guessing you haven't heard of Passive Mode and im pretty sure you cant use weapons in races. no, i dont consider throwing a bunch of grenades out your window is fair nor sensible

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

I'm guessing you haven't heard of Passive Mode and im pretty sure you cant use weapons in races. no, i dont consider throwing a bunch of grenades out your window is fair nor sensible

Far behind bud lmao

Richard378
  • Richard378

Busta

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

I don't see you lasting very long in GTA:O OP.

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:20 AM Edited by giraffeboy, 01 October 2013 - 02:28 AM.

Git em OP

Quite like the idea of parking a bus on a motorcycle race route, just around a blind corner. Maybe sticky bomb it too for the lols. Actually we should come up with some sneaky ways to f*ck people over and get around passive mode, cos I'm sick of people crying about bad sport and other such sh*t. Makes me wanna jump in a Buzzard, and I hate those pricks.

blackhawk88410
  • blackhawk88410

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

Dont want to deal with @$$H0L3S like this?? Be a higher Authority, join Americas Militia, A military crew looking to keep bugs off the street! http://socialclub.ro...mericas_militia See you soon!

bboynexus
  • bboynexus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

This thread is a microcosm of western culture. A cesspool.

N7 Colonel Dre
  • N7 Colonel Dre

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

Passive mode bitch!!! Try me

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

I vow to steal your car, destroy your car and steal your money. I will wait at races and sticky bomb the finish line. I will wait at the bank for you to deposit your money. I will kill you and take your cash before you deposit. Me and my crew vow to make peoples time unpleasant while making ours great. Welcome to GTA 5 ONLINE PPL!!!

Me too, but not full time. That isn't even fun.

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

LOL dude, I'll put a million on your ass.. that's how much I dislike you.

I already bought 250$ worth of cards to buy money in game. So you put a mill on me Ill put 1.5 Mill on you.  Lets rock and roll!!!!!!!

lol.... money isn't everything in this game you know (;

Of course not, and they also said you will have to work on rep to unlock things. I got 3 days off work so Im going hard and then its go time!

blahhh blahhhh, 250 Dollars on ingame cash. Your sadddddddddd......lol

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

I never knew half of the forum are fat Texans!  :blink:

• stevean2 likes this

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

So, in the meanwhile, I went out, got to the club, had 4 shots, 6 wodka seven up, spinned, made a sh*t load of money, went balls deep, got home, and this motherfukers' thread is still going on having 6 pages? He's not getting anywhere with us reporting him, as long as he can't level up, online will be useless for him. Haha, we win.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

Git em OP

Quite like the idea of parking a bus on a motorcycle race route, just around a blind corner. Maybe sticky bomb it too for the lols. Actually we should come up with some sneaky ways to f*ck people over and get around passive mode, cos I'm sick of people crying about bad sport and other such sh*t. Makes me wanna jump in a Buzzard, and I hate those pricks.

Good luck with that kid !

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

Btw, online is comin 7 AM ET

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

Remind me to avoid you online.

If your way of having fun is messing up things for other people, you need to grow up.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

Do you like me spamming your thread? This is how it feels when people annoy you for no fukkin reason. Do you like it? This is how people will feel after you've joined their server. Dork

ChrisKO49
  • ChrisKO49

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

4 words for you fa**ots who think they will just troll and kill everyone.

PASSIVE MODE AND BOUNTIES

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:34 AM

Kinda funny how me being drunk ddescribes YOU. Thats how much of a moron you are

Ebai!
  • Ebai!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

Bro, do you even lift?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users