You're a moron, sorry to say that, but seriously you must be one. Just please name the super big list of features that are in previous and not in here
- Burglar missions
- Small drug deals (like in chinatown wars)
- Major drug deals (like IV Little Jacob, but bigger selling 10 kg of cocaine and such)
- Mugging (I don't know if it's in GTA but it's in RDR)
- Creating weapons, such as cocktail molotovs (Chinatown wars)
- Martial arts
- Clubbing (BOGT)
- Gang Wars
- more than 3 clothes stores
- more interiors
- Weapons such as Katanas, Machetes, Chainsaws, Flamethrowers, Revolvers and many, many others
- Not having direct control over car jacking (in IV you would press R1 and L1 repeatedly for faster jack)
- Harversters and plane weed poison
And what about the other features that were in previous GTA's that never saw a comeback after an empty IV you know things, like car tuning, assassination missions, races, taxi missions proper clothing, somewhat customizable character's looks
Car tunning was in Ballad of Gay Tony, Assasination missions were in IV, Races were in IV, Taxi missions were in IV and even tho i agree characters look should be way more customizable you could still customize Niko. lol wut.
oh and talk about the features that even were in empty IV that didn't make it into V, friends, darts, internet, TV(must admit IV was kind of empty).
Friends are in V, tho i do agree they are less annoying. Darts are in V. So is internet and TV. Internet way better, but i actually think that V is actually more empty than IV. I must admit i don't spend much time watching TV whatsoever but V only has 2 channels... dude lol?
Bro, do you even lift?
Bro do you understand a little bit of irony mixed satire?