59 replies to this topic
pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

Here's my theory ....

GTA 5 [what they sold us] is a base... meaning its just used for the textures, physics, etc. all the real coding is online [i think]. So they basically sold us a [prerequisite - GTA5] to have all the actual data in for online. 

I think this is cool... still doesnt define why main features from previous GTA's aint there [may be online, hopefully cockstar dont go back on these feat. too.]

ive been playin the game. honestly I'll never give this game over a 7/10 just because Im not one of those arrogant R* stans who cant seem to see what they did here! 

CJ, Tommy, Vince, Niko.... list goes on...... all did complete missions. Not just drive to a location and the mission is done.

500 Missions Bullsh*t

Its all about money

at the end of the day the flow looks something like this

You buy GTA5 [thinkin its the actual game] but u bought a Base DATA cd>> online requires xbox gold>>you go out and spend money>>xbox makes money>>Microsoft  makes money

Rockstar>>Microtransactions>>Xbox>>Microsoft

^^^^^^^^

and some people wont understand this simple equation 

on another note 

... this is the game that they been developing since "before GTA4"

I got friends in game dev. man... For the amount of years they bin workin on it... this game suppose to be somewhat better... trailers, blah blahhh

Online comes out tom. 

Hopefully this dont be a let down cuz GTA 5 was the biggest let down!!

• MaizeG, Jimmy Darmody and russian hotman like this

infamousxx09
  • infamousxx09

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

lol,

damn everyone know that its about the online part,that is what sells the most

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

i agree

• russian hotman likes this

CooL_StYleR_2013
  • CooL_StYleR_2013

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

Why

pinky
  • pinky

"Tooled up and chibbin' ye, ya Bass".

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

OP ask your parents, they know what a real big let down is.

• DrAnomalous, notch, Ferocious Banger and 1 other like this

IGhostUlt
  • IGhostUlt

LSLKS

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:11 PM

I agree

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:11 PM

People are really over hyping the Online.

People will feel let down when it releases.

People will again flood this forum with nothing but tantrums.

Rinse and repeat for GTA VI.

• Jimmy Darmody, Noman1200 and M'aiq the Liar like this

DIGGOO
  • DIGGOO

лол

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

KINDA AGREE

• russian hotman and CooL_StYleR_2013 like this

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:13 PM

OP ask your parents, they know what a real big let down is.

Massimo-DAlema.jpg?1317751303

• Young Killah likes this

CooL_StYleR_2013
  • CooL_StYleR_2013

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

Lol

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

yes i too feel your pain of not being allowed to play gta after sesame street is over

• Lucchese likes this

liquidussnake119
  • liquidussnake119

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

I kind of agree.

I'm not disappointed myself.  I can see how someone who doesn't have internet would be, but I really don't mind that I paid 60 dollars to play the single player (which is still a sh*te ton of fun) for two weeks before the meat and potatoes of online comes around.

I also think that the delay was spent soley working towards online, as the fact that garage glitches and stuff got by is just unacceptable (and it's obvious the garages that do work will be the ones we use online)

ak-4seven
  • ak-4seven

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

just drive to a location and the mission is done.

You don't own this game, and never played it. f*ck off.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Writing in big letters does not make your point of view correct!

3wn5.png

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homeboy

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

That's why you should've been bought Playstation stupid.

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

yes i too feel your pain of not being allowed to play gta after sesame street is over

^^Man, the amount of childish flaming that goes on around here can be quite hilarious at times  :lol:

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

OP, stop thinking so much. It's not your forte.

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

Writing in big letters does not make your point of view correct!

3wn5.png

irony.

(And no such thing as correct point of view in opinions)

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

CJ, Tommy, Vince, Niko.... list goes on...... all did complete missions. Not just drive to a location and the mission is done.

You never played the game have you?

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:31 PM

I don't get this, how come after every GTA story line ends people keep whining.

Was this also the same for IV, and San Andreas did people also whine for oh no what do I need to do now.

How does freeroam sound?

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

So...what the OP is saying is...

We should all have purchased a play station to avoid this capitalist conspiricy

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

I agree with OP. Everybody getting hyped about GTAO. "all the features that didnt make it to GTA V will be on GTA O"... suuuuure, buddy. I mean, may be, but as far i can tell may be a let down, so yeah...

Either way, i wasn't planning on going online to get the best out of the game, i just saw online as a nice optional bonus that MAYBE i would play some day...

• saintsrow likes this

AlmightyHabbib
  • AlmightyHabbib

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

Here's my theory ....

GTA 5 [what they sold us] is a base... meaning its just used for the textures, physics, etc. all the real coding is online [i think]. So they basically sold us a [prerequisite - GTA5] to have all the actual data in for online. 

I think this is cool... still doesnt define why main features from previous GTA's aint there [may be online, hopefully cockstar dont go back on these feat. too.]

ive been playin the game. honestly I'll never give this game over a 7/10 just because Im not one of those arrogant R* stans who cant seem to see what they did here! 

500 Missions Bullsh*t

Its all about money

at the end of the day the flow looks something like this

You buy GTA5 [thinkin its the actual game] but u bought a Base DATA cd>> online requires xbox gold>>you go out and spend money>>xbox makes money>>Microsoft  makes money

Rockstar>>Microtransactions>>Xbox>>Microsoft

^^^^^^^^

and some people wont understand this simple equation 

on another note 

... this is the game that they been developing since "before GTA4"

I got friends in game dev. man... For the amount of years they bin workin on it... this game suppose to be somewhat better... trailers, blah blahhh

Online comes out tom. 

Hopefully this dont be a let down cuz GTA 5 was the biggest let down!!

You're a moron, sorry to say that, but seriously you must be one. Just please name the super big list of features that are in previous and not in here, maybe things like tennis, golf, triathlon, bounty hunting, hunting, random encounters, 3 playable characters, proper underwater exploration. And what about the other features that were in previous GTA's that never saw a comeback after an empty IV you know things, like car tuning, assassination missions, races, taxi missions proper clothing, somewhat customizable character's looks, oh and talk about the features that even were in empty IV that didn't make it into V, friends, darts, internet, TV(must admit IV was kind of empty). Oh and V certainly didn't improve features of previous ones, like shooting, driving, customization weapons and cars, friend no longer annoy you, oh and talk of missions, what a let down, constantly giving players new mechanics to tamper in missions, and missions which are finally looking up from the typical go there shoot that pick up this and go to lock up, these heist pffft. You are either very very stupid, or so ignorant and annoyed that this game hasn't lived up to your over-hyped fantasies..

• ActionBronson, Noman1200 and TheStranger_NL like this

LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

OP doesnt have the game hahaaaaaaaaaaaa

• AlmightyHabbib likes this

Jonathandavinci
  • Jonathandavinci

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

I agree with OP. Everybody getting hyped about GTAO. "all the features that didnt make it to GTA V will be on GTA O"... suuuuure, buddy. I mean, may be, but as far i can tell may be a let down, so yeah...

Either way, i wasn't planning on going online to get the best out of the game, i just saw online as a nice optional bonus that MAYBE i would play some day...

you and OP are pc gamers who are angry over the fact that they focused on online because you were going to pirate the game... Pretty obvious if you ask me

Jonathandavinci
  • Jonathandavinci

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:42 PM Edited by Jonathandavinci, 30 September 2013 - 02:43 PM.

OP doesnt have the game hahaaaaaaaaaaaa

yeah he gave it away pretty quickly

ArcherTheGreat
  • ArcherTheGreat

Master Chief's Backseat Driver

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

I'm not overhyping myself this time. We gotta set realistic expectations here. What a lot of people are asking on here are nearly impossible to put in the game unless you want your console to crash and burn. Then this is the part where the PC guys come in and tell all of us console gamers to f*** off and get a gaming RIG which we wouldn't be able to afford and then afterwards tell us to get a job and all that bs.

Anyways back to the point, let's be realistic here. Rockstar was not able to fix all glitches in GTA V which includes the garage problem. So what makes you think they will be able to add so many more things? Interiors? Restaurants? A bigger map?! Some people are just insane, the game would be riddled with bugs here and there and then the guys would open the floodgate of complaints and whines (oh which are labelled as opinions by most) that the game is glitched to the max solely because Rockstar was pressured into putting all your dumbass suggestions in a game that runs on a console way past it's prime.

• saintsrow likes this

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

I don't get this, how come after every GTA story line ends people keep whining.

Was this also the same for IV, and San Andreas did people also whine for oh no what do I need to do now.

How does freeroam sound?

The whining was nowhere near as bad when San Andreas released. That was back in 2004 - a time when not as many spoiled little brats had access to the internet. Those peaceful days are long gone sadly.

Exactly.

Single player should ALWAYS be the primary focus when it comes to GTA.

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

92a.png

• shawt22 and lilpokerface like this

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

You're a moron, sorry to say that, but seriously you must be one. Just please name the super big list of features that are in previous and not in here

- Burglar missions
- Small drug deals (like in chinatown wars)
- Major drug deals (like IV Little Jacob, but bigger selling 10 kg of cocaine and such)
- Mugging (I don't know if it's in GTA but it's in RDR)
- Creating weapons, such as cocktail molotovs (Chinatown wars)
- Gym
- Eating
- Martial arts
- Clubbing (BOGT)
- Gang Wars
- more than 3 clothes stores
- more interiors
- Weapons such as Katanas, Machetes, Chainsaws, Flamethrowers, Revolvers and many, many others
- Not having direct control over car jacking (in IV you would press R1 and L1 repeatedly for faster jack)
- Harversters and plane weed poison

And what about the other features that were in previous GTA's that never saw a comeback after an empty IV you know things, like car tuning, assassination missions, races, taxi missions proper clothing, somewhat customizable character's looks

Car tunning was in Ballad of Gay Tony, Assasination missions were in IV, Races were in IV, Taxi missions were in IV and even tho i agree characters look should be way more customizable you could still customize Niko. lol wut.

oh and talk about the features that even were in empty IV that didn't make it into V, friends, darts, internet, TV(must admit IV was kind of empty).

Friends are in V, tho i do agree they are less annoying. Darts are in V. So is internet and TV. Internet way better, but i actually think that V is actually more empty than IV. I must admit i don't spend much time watching TV whatsoever but V only has 2 channels... dude lol?

Bro, do you even lift?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users