Photo

GTA online release?

4 replies to this topic
jessos1
  • jessos1

CEO - Legue of Shadows.

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

Hey guys I hope this is the correct section to post in!

Anyway I live in East Australia and it's currently 11:50pm 30th September, so in 10 minutes it will be the 1st of October. Is there a world wide time it will be available or could I play online say at 12:30am??

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

The release of online doesn't run on a automatic timer you know? ;) Online will be unlocked by humans, humans that will most probably be in bed, and even if the little humans wasn't in bed, online wouldn't unlock at 12:30 your time. Why? Because most of the planet is no where near the 1st. It'll release to suit Americans, because rockstar are British assholes, that have their heads up Americans asses (no idea why, America is a horrible country).

slydog
  • slydog

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Oh thanks this helps us people a day ahead thanks.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

OP Can you READ threads BEFORE posting an other one ? Yes ? No apparently.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

Harem Jutsu

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

The release of online doesn't run on a automatic timer you know? ;) Online will be unlocked by humans, humans that will most probably be in bed, and even if the little humans wasn't in bed, online wouldn't unlock at 12:30 your time. Why? Because most of the planet is no where near the 1st. It'll release to suit Americans, because rockstar are British assholes, that have their heads up Americans asses (no idea why, America is a horrible country).

ouaku.jpg

• HalfDead1247 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users