Photo

Today might be the last day...

24 replies to this topic
ManOfDisguise
  • ManOfDisguise

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

That I'll play the SP(SP free roam). Since GTA Online is coming tomorrow it will keep me very occupied and IF it is VERY VERY good I might not even touch SP free roamig for a long time if at all. Same with you? You hopping straight to dat multiplayer(BG reference haha) day 1?

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:40 PM Edited by tresshold, 30 September 2013 - 01:40 PM.

that dependence for if they are gonna patch stuff, because i'm still not at 150 mill.

lets see how those servers hold !!

• nosyd likes this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

Today WILL be the last day I play SP for a very very long time. Once i'm at level 100, all acheevo's / trophies, mansion, garage, billionaire, etc. I might go back to SP to finish getting the random events done... maybe.

Knight.
  • Knight.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

Damn it's coming out tomorrow? I was going to do a 2nd go around to get all the $ I can lol. I guess it just take me longer to do since i'm an online person as well.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:27 PM Edited by iTz-JoNeSy, 30 September 2013 - 02:30 PM.

I've got a bad feeling about it. It'll probably be mostly be sea races, tennis and all the other crap that I hate in GTA. I like racing games, but not with GTA. You just have to look at tennis to see why. It's sluggish and a disgrace to tennis video games. And 16 people? In a map this size? Total bullsh*t. Go play 16 player on call of duty, you don't see many people = there will be no carnage for sure.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:31 PM

Damn it's coming out tomorrow? I was going to do a 2nd go around to get all the $ I can lol. I guess it just take me longer to do since i'm an online person as well.

What do you need money for? Offline money doesn't work online.

Knight.
  • Knight.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

What do you need money for? Offline money doesn't work online.

Well to buy all the properties in the offline game. But if Online is really good not sure how much time i'll spend offline anymore lol.

Shakengandulf
  • Shakengandulf

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

I've got a bad feeling about it. It'll probably be mostly be sea races, tennis and all the other crap that I hate in GTA. I like racing games, but not with GTA. You just have to look at tennis to see why. It's sluggish and a disgrace to tennis video games. And 16 people? In a map this size? Total bullsh*t. Go play 16 player on call of duty, you don't see many people = there will be no carnage for sure.

32 players you mean?

_apache
  • _apache

The Perfect Shot

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

I'll probably never go near SP again unless the servers are down.

Lamar Davis
  • Lamar Davis

big sittin' chief asshole

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

bg reference? what is a bg my nigga?

ManOfDisguise
  • ManOfDisguise

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

bg reference? what is a bg my nigga?

lolol BrokenGamezHD a youtuber

mrgrimezHD
  • mrgrimezHD

If there's money to be earned, I'm all over it.

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

I'm looking forward to GTA Online, However, I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet.

GTA V made $1billion in 3 days, imagine how many people have got their hands on it and they're all waiting for the same thing we are, even Rockstar themselves hinted at the server side situation and how they're were getting prepared.

Then again, it could go smoothly and possibly go down in the history books that an Online Extension of a Game was successfully launched on day 1 without any problems. Who knows, I've got faith in Rockstar as they knew from day one this whole "Online Experience" was going to be big.

Time will tell =)

Heisenberg666
  • Heisenberg666

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

Really excited for this. Hopefully the servers aren't completely clogged up though.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

I'm looking forward to GTA Online, However, I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet.

GTA V made $1billion in 3 days, imagine how many people have got their hands on it and they're all waiting for the same thing we are, even Rockstar themselves hinted at the server side situation and how they're were getting prepared.

Then again, it could go smoothly and possibly go down in the history books that an Online Extension of a Game was successfully launched on day 1 without any problems. Who knows, I've got faith in Rockstar as they knew from day one this whole "Online Experience" was going to be big.

Time will tell =)

That's not including the people who are waiting until tomorrow to purchase the game just for the Online. I have a few friends who decided to wait until tomorrow just because of the Online. The sh*t is going to be nuckin futz.

Doogie Dixon
  • Doogie Dixon

Zombie_Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

I'll still be buying online stocks to afford the rest of the expensive businesses, but I'll be putting most of my time into my Online crew. Thing is, we aren't sure yet if all those additions to Online are going to be added to SP, too. There's also all those races I haven't even touched...

Oh, and Online will be buggy for a while, so I'm sure we'll all be waiting in SP while they straighten things out. :)

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

I'm looking forward to it, but I'll admit to a certain amount of trepidation about it. I'm not at all into multiplayer gaming. I do have some friends I'm looking forward to messing around with, but outside of that I've had very few possitive experiences with online gaming. It does sound to me that the online can be played in a lot of ways like it is single player. I guess we'll find out. I've been wondering all along, however, if there aren't some things in SP that will be unlocked when online is. You know, things that they just didn't want us to have access to before they became available for online as to not give it all away. I have no particular reason to think this. Just a hunch, I guess. In any case,I don't see myself completely abandoning SP. 

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

Today will be the last day I do homework... Last day I go to work... Last day I sleep... Oh, and definitely the last day I play single player - :p

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

Loved the SP, but yeah I doubt ill play much sp when it releases, afterall I've already logged a good 150 hours in sp as well as 2 playtroughs :p

Erebosgaminghd
  • Erebosgaminghd

Gaming YouTuber

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

I am taking my time with the SP, So I will probably find time for an hr on SP until i've got 100%

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

I've only just taken Trevor to Los Santos for the first time. Will be a few weeks of single player left for me yet, at the very least. Will give the online a go also but definitely not near giving up on this awesome story yet.

JustRob
  • JustRob

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

You won't be playing GTA Online tomorrow, nor will anyone. And not the day after that, or the day after that.

Tomorrow, about 18 to 20 million people will try to log in to GTA Online simultaneously. The servers will explode. There's not a game developer in the world that can handle so many people.

If I were you, I wouldn't expect to be able to play GTA Online consequently until next week.

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

You won't be playing GTA Online tomorrow, nor will anyone. And not the day after that, or the day after that.

Tomorrow, about 18 to 20 million people will try to log in to GTA Online simultaneously. The servers will explode. There's not a game developer in the world that can handle so many people.

If I were you, I wouldn't expect to be able to play GTA Online consequently until next week.

Right'O...

mrgrimezHD
  • mrgrimezHD

If there's money to be earned, I'm all over it.

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

I wouldn't even bother explaining, Rob mate. The people on these forums are either retarded or straight up brain dead lol youtube is the same.

You should see just how many people are bitching because they can't access Online. The video could be titled "Reasons why GTA Online isn't working" and you'll see a steady flow of comments come in saying

"I can't get online"
"I'm online right now with my brother, it must be your connection"

"What's GTA Online?"

It honestly amazes me why these people are even allowed to use the internet lol

ManOfDisguise
  • ManOfDisguise

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

Yea I was really stupid not to predict that. I really am naive. But f*ck it! Online so far from what has been said from the people who actually played it looks boring to me. Well not boring, but nothing amazing,

Omar Little
  • Omar Little

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

Don't really care about Online, to be honest.. IV's was crap, doubt this one will be much better. And I'm only 15% on SP though so I gotta play it anyways.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users