Photo

3D/HD universe?

8 replies to this topic
Twinnzel
  • Twinnzel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

I'm one of those people who would like to see some of the old things put into gta 5. I even wanted older characters like CJ and Tommy, but after recently learning of rockstars HD/3D universe differences, I only have one question.......

Why is Lovefist in this game?

pinky
  • pinky

"Tooled up and chibbin' ye, ya Bass".

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

Because they are awesome.

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

'Cause they're music/radio personalities.

Just like Lazlow and some DJs.

/thread

Twinnzel
  • Twinnzel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

'Cause they're music/radio personalities.
Just like Lazlow and some DJs.

/thread

I don't get it? Also the same question I have for OG Loc.... Why do they exist in this world where Rockstar says they do not exist?

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

He only exists via music he is no where to be seen ingame

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

This.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

I think they dropped the ball there. Nice eyes. Nice tits too.

Twinnzel
  • Twinnzel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

Lazlow appears in GTA 5 so you cant be talking about him. Members of Lovefist appear in GTA 5 so you cant be talking about them...

so who are you talking about?

LOOK, Im not asking about music. Im asking about the Universes/Worlds/Storylines. If the worlds dont cross then why do we see things from the 3D world inside of the now HD world???

You have a 3d universe

You have a HD universe.

Rockstar says they dont mix those two worlds together.... my question is why is there an exception for some characters like Lovefist? Far as I know OG Locc does not play on any radio stations I heard but he exists in the HD WORLD because his plaques are on the wall in Franklins vinewood house.

I can see how some of you want to be smart asses and say anything because you know no better... but Im looking for some one with some logic to explain why? Lovefist appears in Vice City and some members of Lovefist appear in GTA 5... Those are 2 different worlds.... 3D & HD. Explain?

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:43 PM Edited by jiggysaw, 30 September 2013 - 02:46 PM.

Lazlow appears in GTA 5 so you cant be talking about him. Members of Lovefist appear in GTA 5 so you cant be talking about them...

so who are you talking about?

LOOK, Im not asking about music. Im asking about the Universes/Worlds/Storylines. If the worlds dont cross then why do we see things from the 3D world inside of the now HD world???

You have a 3d universe

You have a HD universe.

Rockstar says they dont mix those two worlds together.... my question is why is there an exception for some characters like Lovefist? Far as I know OG Locc does not play on any radio stations I heard but he exists in the HD WORLD because his plaques are on the wall in Franklins vinewood house.

I can see how some of you want to be smart asses and say anything because you know no better... but Im looking for some one with some logic to explain why? Lovefist appears in Vice City and some members of Lovefist appear in GTA 5... Those are 2 different worlds.... 3D & HD. Explain?

Lazlow does appear and it was his first appearance in person, so possibly this IS the last gta but probably not, and they could just keep using the hd universe you can't really go above it 

In fact i am 80% positive they will stick with this HD universe for the rest of GTA, what is above HD? Nothing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users