Stealing Fighter Jet was like taking candy from a baby

9 replies to this topic
AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:12 PM

I played all the main story missions and never bothered to fly fighter jet. Last night, I strolled in and stole it with ease. And by strolled in I mean I flew a chopper up to decent altitude along base border, jumped out, pulled parachute cord at the last second, landed right in front of the correct hanger for the F-16, ran in popped the top, and was out an up and no one laid a finger on me. What was all the fuss others were complaining about? That fighter is FUN. I had no idea it had lock on missiles capable of locking on to both air and ground targets. Jolly good fun that is. Did I imagine it or did that base chopper send out an EMP pulse to knock out my jet engine when I flew right next to him during the dogfight? And the choppers were only a threat because I kept flying back to them to blow them up. Im disappointed another jet didnt give chase, since they will certainly scramble a jet to missile lock and kill you if you so much as sneeze over their base border.

CharlieSheem
  • CharlieSheem

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

It's way easier to just use Franklins driving ability to plow through the front entrance, and use it all the way to the hanger, then just fly off into the sunset.  The guards can't react in time if you use Franklins special.

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

I wonder if base will still be locked down online? Are there more than one fighter jets at a time to steal multiples for online?

Slippery Gypsy
  • Slippery Gypsy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

I wonder if base will still be locked down online? Are there more than one fighter jets at a time to steal multiples for online?

Some servers will have police disabled so I assume it may  not be guarded online

CharlieSheem
  • CharlieSheem

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

Some servers will have police disabled so I assume it may  not be guarded online

Link from official Rockstar source?

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

Your game is broken

WildTurkeyMcGee
  • WildTurkeyMcGee

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

You can also easily steal the jet by going in as an undercover taxi driver ;D.

Xavier Horovitz
  • Xavier Horovitz

Yolo Swaggins

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

lmao

grovestreetOG93
  • grovestreetOG93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

You could disable police in the last gta I think, so no need for source lol.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

Why is this posted in the GTA Online section?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users