Quantcast

» «
Photo

Finished story line, How do I make a lot of money now?

9 replies to this topic
Knight.
  • Knight.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

Hi Guys, So I finished the story line last night. I chose C in the end. I got around 17 million from the big heist. Never did the investing thing. But now that the missions/heist are done how do I generate a lot of money?

Should I start all over again and save the assassination missions until last and invest, Get better $ from the big heist??

I'm sort of stuck right now cause I can't buy any of the more expensive properties. I'm not sure how some people are getting multiple hundred millions but i'm willing to learn lol.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Macca93
  • Macca93

Leeds United

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:07 PM

Youtube a guide on the stock market, that will help you.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:11 PM Edited by Ninjambie, 30 September 2013 - 01:12 PM.

Youtube a guide on the stock market, that will help you.

Unfortunately... this^. Gone are the days of actually playing the game to make money. Now it's all about the stock market, if you want to make money to purchase properties, mod cars, etc..

one55
  • one55

Dirty Playstation Peasant!

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

I got about 24m for each character from the last mission. I already had about 1m before that. I invested all my money with the lester missions and ended up with 109m (trevor) /111m (franklin) /114m (michael). Bought some properties and get 13k (trevor) /17k (franklin) /132k (michael) per week.

I think the only real way to make money is the stock market but to be honest i'm not even interested in doing it. it's just not fun.

i guess you could just enjoy what money you have made, invest in some businesses and live with the wages you get off them, rob some stores or security vans or whatever else...but it's stupid money.

rockstar don't give a f*ck about single player anymore. GTA Online is their focus now. GTA will eventually become an online game only.

Knight.
  • Knight.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

Thanks for the replies, I think I might have to do a 2nd go around and do the stock thing to make $. What's the best way to start another new game? Should I re-write my current game saves or just start a new one? I could care less of my first pass through if I can't buy anything.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

Thanks for the replies, I think I might have to do a 2nd go around and do the stock thing to make $. What's the best way to start another new game? Should I re-write my current game saves or just start a new one? I could care less of my first pass through if I can't buy anything.

Depends if you're going for acheevo's / trophies and 100% completion. If so, keep that one and just start a new save. Use your second save for the A Lot Of Cheddar acheevo / trophy.

• manny_calavera likes this

Knight.
  • Knight.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:51 PM

Depends if you're going for acheevo's / trophies and 100% completion. If so, keep that one and just start a new save. Use your second save for the A Lot Of Cheddar acheevo / trophy.

So keep the first one just to get the 100% completion and achievements and the 2nd for the money?? Will I ruin anything with either goal by doing this?

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

Yes and No.

If you just rush thru the story missions, saving the assassinations for last, you will have the story done in no time and end up spending 200$ million just from buying stocks when you invest for the assassinations. At the end you should have at least 35-40$ million before doing the assassination missions.

Also, use the poorly skilled heist members for the jewelry store heist and continue using those same members for every heist afterwards. Their cut will remain the same for every heist but their skill will increase by 25% with every heist, making them very skilled but still cheap for the last heist.

Damn that's a lot of heist, lol.

Knight.
  • Knight.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

Yes and No.

If you just rush thru the story missions, saving the assassinations for last, you will have the story done in no time and end up spending 200$ million just from buying stocks when you invest for the assassinations. At the end you should have at least 35-40$ million before doing the assassination missions.

Also, use the poorly skilled heist members for the jewelry store heist and continue using those same members for every heist afterwards. Their cut will remain the same for every heist but their skill will increase by 25% with every heist, making them very skilled but still cheap for the last heist.

Damn that's a lot of heist, lol.

But can I play with 2 game saves without ruining the main game play? I assume that I would have to keep playing from one game save.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

But can I play with 2 game saves without ruining the main game play? I assume that I would have to keep playing from one game save.

If you start over with a new save it will be a completely different/new game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users