Photo

People Disappointed... Give It Some Time

15 replies to this topic
TheDust
  • TheDust

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

The game will grow on you I promise. I love IV just saying, love it. But I can stand back and critique that game, and it does have a lot of real sh*tty things about it, yet I still played the game all the time.

Now V is out. It's a new feel and a lot of new things and some of you overhyped the game obviously and expected everything and anything.

Just give it some time, the game will grow on you and you'll eventually look past it's little flaws and annoyances and enjoy it overall.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:59 AM Edited by KillaDanny, 30 September 2013 - 11:59 AM.

Same here at first I was in my doubt with all the changes they made to handling and well how they changed the game overall but after playing it, it's on top of my favorite gta list...I still haven't played through the whole game but this might be my new favorite gta after I played it through, not to say there is still online mode left which seems to be even better than the own SP...

TheDust
  • TheDust

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

^^^

Yeah at first I was real annoyed by all the little flaws and what not, but after playing it for a good amount of time I realized it was definitely my favorite GTA.

And the online mode is going to the be the sh*t hopefully.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

It's my fave even though there might be some flaws. But gawd do I love the atmosphere.

• TheDust likes this

DIGGOO
  • DIGGOO

лол

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

IKR, I played first time and I hated the handling, like it was from NFS MW or something, but got used to it and this game is just so amazing

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

Good advice.  The driving is actually better once you get used to it. For the drift maniacs, once you find a Futo, you don't even need to use a slidey car cheat.  Upgrade everything except the wheels, suspension and brakes for the best effect.

VVipeSide
  • VVipeSide

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

I am disappointed. Not about the game in general. It is fantastic.

But it feels like the GTA tale in general is told.

I can't see another story happening since previous titles already covered everything from rags to riches and back again, family, craziness, hood life...everything.

And the fact that Trevor and Michael

Spoiler
drags me down further. It feels like a sad ending for GTA.

TheDust
  • TheDust

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

Yeah I like the acradey handling more, to be honest.

GimpWithaYoyo
  • GimpWithaYoyo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:46 PM

I am a huge fan of the driving physics in IV and was immediately disappointed by V, the first time I drove.  I thought it was arcade-like and a huge step backwards.

that was my main complaint, among other, smaller issues.

I was basically ready to call it a loss, just occasionally playing it.

then I stopped looking at the game for what I thought it should be and, saw it for what it was. I started adapting to it.  the driving, the flying, everything.  

I've played nearly every GTA game ever released and, in my opinion, this is by far the best. none of the other titles even come close. the story line, the characters, the gameplay... it's worlds beyond, with all kinds of surprises along the way.

AAA+++!!!  would play again!!!

TheDust
  • TheDust

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

I am a huge fan of the driving physics in IV and was immediately disappointed by V, the first time I drove.  I thought it was arcade-like and a huge step backwards.

that was my main complaint, among other, smaller issues.

I was basically ready to call it a loss, just occasionally playing it.

then I stopped looking at the game for what I thought it should be and, saw it for what it was. I started adapting to it.  the driving, the flying, everything.  

I've played nearly every GTA game ever released and, in my opinion, this is by far the best. none of the other titles even come close. the story line, the characters, the gameplay... it's worlds beyond, with all kinds of surprises along the way.

AAA+++!!!  would play again!!!

You win, exactly what point I'm trying to make.

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:11 PM

I love IV just saying, love it. But I can stand back and critique that game, and it does have a lot of real sh*tty things about it, yet I still played the game all the time.

My answer to you, only substitute IV with V.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Take some time away from the story and absorb all the little details. I've never felt so relaxed playing a game before.

• TheDust likes this

TheDust
  • TheDust

Peon

• BUSTED!

I love IV just saying, love it. But I can stand back and critique that game, and it does have a lot of real sh*tty things about it, yet I still played the game all the time.

My answer to you, only substitute IV with V.

I'm not saying V doesn't have it's flaws, trust me I've noticed. I'm just appreciating the game man.

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

It's a superb game, with notable flaws. Hopefully Rockstar rectify those issues in the future with DLC.

I know a few in here aren't too keen on DLC but if it augments the game I'll all for it.

ak-4seven
  • ak-4seven

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

You're talking in a forum in which 90% of the members are kids. It's no use.

M'aiq the Liar
  • M'aiq the Liar

Skooma Addict

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

I already liked the game from the start. I am disappointed in some things but I'm not severely disappointed with the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users