» «
Photo

Buying houses

9 replies to this topic
manthalon
  • manthalon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:39 AM Edited by manthalon, 30 September 2013 - 10:39 AM.

Hi,

does anyone know if you can buy any house in GTA:O or only those which are not already sold to other players.

Wouldnt be fun if you have the money, but all great downtown apartments with big garages are sold...

ZeroDemon
  • ZeroDemon

Zero420

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

multiple players can own the same house/apartments. your house is instanced similar to that of the big garage in single player. so you will never have a problem of not being able to buy a property unless of course you don't have the money for it.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:42 AM

Hi,

does anyone know if you can buy any house in GTA:O or only those which are not already sold to other players.

Wouldnt be fun if you have the money, but all great downtown apartments with big garages are sold...

It's not going to work like that. Everybody in the world could live in the same house.

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:48 AM

you can only buy apartmens and you have to teleport inside it

2536102-homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

manthalon
  • manthalon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:48 AM

thanks - good to know.

That means all houses only have interior but there is no usable outside like gardens, pools, decks?

VillNess
  • VillNess

Apina

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:16 AM

thanks - good to know.

That means all houses only have interior but there is no usable outside like gardens, pools, decks?

I guess so but there's tons of pools you can visit anyways, just don't make too much noice while you're in one :p

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:45 AM

I'm sure they can include part of the exteriors to the safe house's into the instance as well, so pools, tennis corts, etc can be used instanced as well.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

We don't know if we can buy houses we only know that apartments can be bought.

Senor Salami
  • Senor Salami

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

I'm pretty sure I've read you can buy a house.  They also mentioned you can upscale and downscale.  If you upscale, you'll obviously dish out more to get it.  If you downscale, you'll get the difference to spend again.  I imagine my first place isn't going to be too nice, but eventually I'll have a pad to feel good about later on after I've done some good scores with a good team.

I'd be happy if I ended up with a place like Franklin scored in Vinewood.  I really want a big car garage though.  I'd like a nice collection of decked out rides.

HrolgarUllr
  • HrolgarUllr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

Makes sense that you can buy a house. There are tons of houses around Los Santos which have the sign "For Sale" on it, Like the whole Nikola Ave neighborhood.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users