Photo

Food prices incorrect at 24/7

42 replies to this topic
nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

Yeah I've seen this too with franklin. Can't really say if it happens with Trev or Mike but it's a minor error

oh its a black thing

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:00 PM Edited by KillaDanny, 30 September 2013 - 02:27 PM.

5 years wasted waiting for this game to get corrupted by a 24/7? ridiculous selling this game ASAP

not funny

It was a sarcastic comment...besides do you think I give a sh*t if you find it funny or not?

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

thats why I only rob and kill them

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

Makes a thread about candy prices being incorrect, which is informative but.. out there. 

Then tries to give a lecture on how sarcasm isn't funny. 

Okay. 

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

Kids don't realize until a certain level of maturity is reached that sarcasm just isn't funny. It doesn't even classify as a type of comedy. It's kids that wish they had a natural sense of humor that try to compensate by resorting to sarcasm.
They'll learn one day. Or they won't learn and they'll be that one guy at the office that thinks his constant sarcasm counts as wit.

Would you mind pointing to the source that says "sarcasm just isn't funny"?  Seriously, just point me to an expert's opinion on the matter.  Or are you just making a completely subjective statement about a form of humor that you simply don't like, but are stating it as fact? 

Oops, was that sarcastic?  Man, I guess my natural sense of humor (by it's nature subjective, by the way) is just weak.

How about you look up the definition of sarcasm. There, you will find that it is, indeed, not considered a form of comedy at all. Words have meanings, thus rendering them objective, not subjective.
As well, your supposed sense of humor is quantifiable which would also point to an objective truth as to whether you are indeed a humorous person.
As only you know the truth of your supposed witty output, I'll have to take your word on it—as your actual words seem to put the lie to that notion.

How about you look up the definition of satire. A comedic form that heavily uses sarcasm. Opinions, you might want to look up what they are too. Just because you don't find sarcasm funny doesn't mean everyone doesn't. Oh and stop trying to over use the big boy words. Unless you really do like to use the word quantifiable in a regular sentence. If that's the case well then you're just a c*nt.

'Quantifiable' is a big-boy word to you?!
I don't know whether I should laugh at you or get you in touch with a community college professor of remedial English.

You find it funny that you think I should take post secondary education?
I don't get it? I meant 'big boy word' as in a word you would use to try and gain authority over people you clearly think you're better than. It doesn't make you look smarter it just makes you look like a dickhead. The fact that you think everyone on a gaming forum should type like they would in a remedial English assessment is pretty funny too.
You dodged my point as well. Have you given up trying to defend your opinion? Sarcasm is definetely a big part of a lot of comedy whether you like it or not.
Plus you used the word quantifiable in a wrong situation anyway. It can only be used when expressing the quantity of something. Comedy can't be measured so therefore you can't have a quantity of comedy. Now shut the f*ck up you invalid.

Baron von Doom
  • Baron von Doom

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

Kids don't realize until a certain level of maturity is reached that sarcasm just isn't funny. It doesn't even classify as a type of comedy. It's kids that wish they had a natural sense of humor that try to compensate by resorting to sarcasm.
They'll learn one day. Or they won't learn and they'll be that one guy at the office that thinks his constant sarcasm counts as wit.

Would you mind pointing to the source that says "sarcasm just isn't funny"?  Seriously, just point me to an expert's opinion on the matter.  Or are you just making a completely subjective statement about a form of humor that you simply don't like, but are stating it as fact? 

Oops, was that sarcastic?  Man, I guess my natural sense of humor (by it's nature subjective, by the way) is just weak.

How about you look up the definition of sarcasm. There, you will find that it is, indeed, not considered a form of comedy at all. Words have meanings, thus rendering them objective, not subjective.
As well, your supposed sense of humor is quantifiable which would also point to an objective truth as to whether you are indeed a humorous person.
As only you know the truth of your supposed witty output, I'll have to take your word on it—as your actual words seem to put the lie to that notion.

How about you look up the definition of satire. A comedic form that heavily uses sarcasm. Opinions, you might want to look up what they are too. Just because you don't find sarcasm funny doesn't mean everyone doesn't. Oh and stop trying to over use the big boy words. Unless you really do like to use the word quantifiable in a regular sentence. If that's the case well then you're just a c*nt.

I don't know whether I should laugh at you or get you in touch with a community college professor of remedial English.

I don't get it? I meant 'big boy word' as in a word you would use to try and gain authority over people you clearly think you're better than. It doesn't make you look smarter it just makes you look like a dickhead. The fact that you think everyone on a gaming forum should type like they would in a remedial English assessment is pretty funny too.
You dodged my point as well. Have you given up trying to defend your opinion? Sarcasm is definetely a big part of a lot of comedy whether you like it or not.
Plus you used the word quantifiable in a wrong situation anyway. It can only be used when expressing the quantity of something. Comedy can't be measured so therefore you can't have a quantity of comedy. Now shut the f*ck up you invalid.

"You find it funny that you think I should take post secondary education?"

Try to acquire some rudimentary comprehension skills. I used the conjunction 'or'. Therefore...nah, I'll let you piece together the conclusion. It will be sufficient practice for you today.

As for your attempt to tar me with unsubstantiated charges of elitism, I'll simply leave that alone as you already knew as you wrote it that it was make-believe on your part.

You are quite the fallacious logician this morning.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

"You find it funny that you think I should take post secondary education?"
Try to acquire some rudimentary comprehension skills. I used the conjunction 'or'. Therefore...nah, I'll let you piece together the conclusion. It will be sufficient practice for you today.
As for your attempt to tar me with unsubstantiated charges of elitism, I'll simply leave that alone as you already knew as you wrote it that it was make-believe on your part.
You are quite the fallacious logician this morning.

Ok, I can't do this anymore xD
Either you're a very strange type of troll or you got bullied A LOT in school. Either way I had way too much fun with this, provided me with some entertainment. It's been boring at work today.
That though. That's too far.
Can someone decipher what the f*ck this guy just said? I honestly have no clue, and I passed English easy.

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

OP you're a sad c*nt for even noticing.

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

fear-and-loathing.gif

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

As only you know the truth of your supposed witty output, I'll have to take your word on itas your actual words seem to put the lie to that notion.
Both of y'all shut the f*ck up.
Yes, Dad. Oh, wait...I'm a grown-ass man.

Yeah, grown ass man taking care of that grown ass man business on the internet huh

Baron von Doom
  • Baron von Doom

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

OP you're a sad c*nt for even noticing.

To imagine the sorry state the game would have shipped had it been QAed by the likes of your lot.

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

I don't understand how we keep letting Rockstar get away with this bullsh*t. Someone should start a petition about this so they know we mean business! As soon as I am done enjoying the game, I will be taking my copy back for a refund over this...and to think that I felt bad every time I shot that poor store clerk when I robbed him...but who was really being robbed now that I think back on it? That two dollars could have bought be two Sprunks or E-Cola's...next time I play I am going to get him good I swear by it.

Baron von Doom
  • Baron von Doom

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

How many GTAforum members does it take to make a lame attempt at the same joke?

It was never implied, despite the purposely erroneous inference of many, that this was game breaking.

The lot of you come across as the half-drunk guy that "makes us laugh all the time" attempting stand-up at the local comedy club open mic night only to end up incorrectly retelling a joke he overheard and then shuffling back to his table.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users