Photo

Food prices incorrect at 24/7

42 replies to this topic
Baron von Doom
  • Baron von Doom

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

So I admittedly am playing slow and am just free roaming with Franklin.

I bought some candy at a 24/7 to restore health. The $5 candy actually took away $7 from me. I tested each of the three food choices and I was charged more than the listed price each time.

Has anyone else noticed this with Franklin or any of the other protagonists?

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

so many things need to fix....

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

Rob the store for your cash back.. Corrupt shop keepers.

Chris_GTR1
  • Chris_GTR1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

You know what also doesn't make sense :/ those candy bars cost like 5 $ and fill 1/5 of your life but a soda can for 1$ fills it all the way

the_warbsta
  • the_warbsta

Cash Cards. Get Angry.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

its becuase he is currupt

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:59 AM

This truly is game breaking. If Rockstar don't do something about this soon well I'm afraid I'm going to have to take my copy back to the shops. Appalling they could let this slip through testing. This game is so broken.

I'm not being sarcastic... seriously.
  • DontFuckWithRetards likes this

DontFuckWithRetards
  • DontFuckWithRetards

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

Damn how can I give game back ?

Seriousman
  • Seriousman

Anti-ReligionMan

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

Wrong candy bar prices in the game

Takes game back and demands a refund.

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

DUMP ALL OF YOUR STOCKS INTO THE CANDY COMPANY!!! APPARENTLY THEY ARE MAKING THE BEST PROFITS.

Baron von Doom
  • Baron von Doom

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

Kids don't realize until a certain level of maturity is reached that sarcasm just isn't funny. It doesn't even classify as a type of comedy. It's kids that wish they had a natural sense of humor that try to compensate by resorting to sarcasm.

They'll learn one day. Or they won't learn and they'll be that one guy at the office that thinks his constant sarcasm counts as wit.

Doug The Panda
  • Doug The Panda

Need a Job

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

Yeah I've seen this too with franklin. Can't really say if it happens with Trev or Mike but it's a minor error

Matta G
  • Matta G

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:55 PM

Kids don't realize until a certain level of maturity is reached that sarcasm just isn't funny. It doesn't even classify as a type of comedy. It's kids that wish they had a natural sense of humor that try to compensate by resorting to sarcasm.

They'll learn one day. Or they won't learn and they'll be that one guy at the office that thinks his constant sarcasm counts as wit.

Would you mind pointing to the source that says "sarcasm just isn't funny"?  Seriously, just point me to an expert's opinion on the matter.  Or are you just making a completely subjective statement about a form of humor that you simply don't like, but are stating it as fact? 

Oops, was that sarcastic?  Man, I guess my natural sense of humor (by it's nature subjective, by the way) is just weak.

Baron von Doom
  • Baron von Doom

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

Yes, it is weak.

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

Lots of time parody is confused for sarcasm. 

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

Pre-order cancelled. (I know, I know)

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

5 years wasted waiting for this game to get corrupted by a 24/7? ridiculous selling this game ASAP

• Sirpepperoni likes this

mercado2121
  • mercado2121

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:19 PM

5 years wasted waiting for this game to get corrupted by a 24/7? ridiculous selling this game ASAP

not funny

CresantMoon
  • CresantMoon

Under the willows

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

meh. I'm more upset that my Z-type went missing >:l

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:24 PM

People actually buy stuff at shops? Instead of just taking cash from all 3 registers? :lol: 

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

It's because Fran is black  :angry:

Baron von Doom
  • Baron von Doom

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:34 PM

Would you mind pointing to the source that says "sarcasm just isn't funny"?  Seriously, just point me to an expert's opinion on the matter.  Or are you just making a completely subjective statement about a form of humor that you simply don't like, but are stating it as fact? 

Oops, was that sarcastic?  Man, I guess my natural sense of humor (by it's nature subjective, by the way) is just weak.

How about you look up the definition of sarcasm. There, you will find that it is, indeed, not considered a form of comedy at all. Words have meanings, thus rendering them objective, not subjective.

As well, your supposed sense of humor is quantifiable which would also point to an objective truth as to whether you are indeed a humorous person.

As only you know the truth of your supposed witty output, I'll have to take your word on it—as your actual words seem to put the lie to that notion.

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

That's the last straw. This game is just simply a disaster.

We should all unite and protest outside of our governments offices for these unacceptable 1st world problems.

eSJe
  • eSJe

NPC

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

Tax is not included in price.

/thread

• Baron von Doom likes this

GSF Green Flag
  • GSF Green Flag

Street Sweeper

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

How about you look up the definition of sarcasm. There, you will find that it is, indeed, not considered a form of comedy at all. Words have meanings, thus rendering them objective, not subjective.

As well, your supposed sense of humor is quantifiable which would also point to an objective truth as to whether you are indeed a humorous person.

As only you know the truth of your supposed witty output, I'll have to take your word on itas your actual words seem to put the lie to that notion.

Both of y'all shut the f*ck up.

damian001
  • damian001

Vice City fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

I also hate how shoplifting will always give you a star.. And how there's only a choice between 3 candy bars... Red Dead's stores had more items.. It seems like they could've done more with the stores..

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

As only you know the truth of your supposed witty output, I'll have to take your word on it—as your actual words seem to put the lie to that notion.

How about you look up the definition of satire. A comedic form that heavily uses sarcasm. Opinions, you might want to look up what they are too. Just because you don't find sarcasm funny doesn't mean everyone doesn't. Oh and stop trying to over use the big boy words. Unless you really do like to use the word quantifiable in a regular sentence. If that's the case well then you're just a c*nt.

Jack188817
  • Jack188817

Rat

• Members

Gamebreaker

Baron von Doom
  • Baron von Doom

Rat

• Members

Tax is not included in price.

/thread

See? THAT is humor.

Baron von Doom
  • Baron von Doom

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:43 PM

As only you know the truth of your supposed witty output, I'll have to take your word on itas your actual words seem to put the lie to that notion.

Both of y'all shut the f*ck up.

Yes, Dad. Oh, wait...I'm a grown-ass man.

Baron von Doom
  • Baron von Doom

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:46 PM

How about you look up the definition of satire. A comedic form that heavily uses sarcasm. Opinions, you might want to look up what they are too. Just because you don't find sarcasm funny doesn't mean everyone doesn't. Oh and stop trying to over use the big boy words. Unless you really do like to use the word quantifiable in a regular sentence. If that's the case well then you're just a c*nt.

'Quantifiable' is a big-boy word to you?!

I don't know whether I should laugh at you or get you in touch with a community college professor of remedial English.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users