» «
Photo

The Vinewood Few (GTA5 PS3)

2 replies to this topic
Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:09 AM Edited by Tomsz, 30 September 2013 - 10:09 AM.

The Vinewood Few

A small team put together by the most professional bank robbers from Vinewood Hills, the team is set out to pull off the most daring heists and robberys in LS and Blaine County and the team is looking for new members.

Requirment's:

- Be Professional

- Loyal

- Teamwork

- Active Player

We currently have 3 members including myself with 2 being friends in real life (myself and a friend) and are looking for about another 10-15 people max, as we would like to stay true to our name.

Reply to this thread with the following:

- PSN ID

- Location e.g. (Australia)

RichNuggetBmw
  • RichNuggetBmw

I Whacked Tony

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

Join my crew , if you are looking to have fun. 

We do everything from boost cars - 3 mill. heist

Also even though I am the creator of the crew i will appoint 3 leaders who will manage the crew and make the paperwork decisions, just think of me as an enforcer(muscle)..

everybody will be treated fairly, so don't worry about not ranking up in the crew.. if you put in your fair share of dirt you will rank up.. some faster than others..

also if you are already in a crew thats so big you feel like you dont matter, or a crew so small you need someone to play with come here and we can build this crew up & i guarantee it'l feel like you belong here.

This crew is open to all, but just state your name,age,timezone, & what you like to do..

if you can't get any members to play with you my new crew is always open

http://socialclub.ro...dd_fulla_killaz

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

Join my crew , if you are looking to have fun. 

We do everything from boost cars - 3 mill. heist

Also even though I am the creator of the crew i will appoint 3 leaders who will manage the crew and make the paperwork decisions, just think of me as an enforcer(muscle)..

everybody will be treated fairly, so don't worry about not ranking up in the crew.. if you put in your fair share of dirt you will rank up.. some faster than others..

also if you are already in a crew thats so big you feel like you dont matter, or a crew so small you need someone to play with come here and we can build this crew up & i guarantee it'l feel like you belong here.

This crew is open to all, but just state your name,age,timezone, & what you like to do..

if you can't get any members to play with you my new crew is always open

http://socialclub.ro...dd_fulla_killaz

Don't Hijack my thread dude... make your own. where are the moderators on these forums?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users