Photo

GTAForums Top 100 Actors and Actresses - Discussion Topic

1 reply to this topic
Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Generic GTA Username™

• Members
  • India

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:40 AM Edited by AceKingston, 30 September 2013 - 09:47 AM.

roflbot.jpg

We have one for films, why not one for Actors and Actresses?

Please use this topic for only discussions. The nominatons topic will be up shortly.

Information:

1. What is this? How does it work?

Pretty simple. Everyone nominates 50 Actors and 50 Actresses. And once the nominating is finished we'll go to the polls.

2. What happens in the polls?

Easy. In the first draw as I'd like to call it. 2 Actors and two Actresses will face off against each other. No polls. The user will have to write a short review on why he has chose this actor/actress over the other. 

After that the 2nd main draw will begin. 25 left in each department. 5 will now face off against each other in each round. And then the final 5 will contest in the finale.

3. What happens if it is a tie?

That cannot happen, since the voting isn't done via polls. 

4. Will the winning Actor and the winning Actress face off against each other in a 'bigger' finale?

No.

5. How long will a round last?

Depends on the activity and the results.

Edit: I'll post the nominations topic tomorrow, so as to let everyone see the topic and discuss what Actors would they like to nominate. Suggestions are welcome. :)

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:51 PM Edited by I So Brink, 04 October 2013 - 11:51 PM.

Pretty simple. Everyone nominates 50 Actors and 50 Actresses. And once the nominating is finished we'll go to the polls.

Dude. I'm a film nut and I'd only be able to give you a list of make twenty , maybe thirty people whose work I have a real appreciation for. A lot of actors have a great single role, but that doesn't put them into the god tier.

Sh*t I wouldn't get far into the 100 before I'm starting to reel off names simply because I can remember their name rather than me actually liking them.

You'd be better off just getting a discussion going about your favourite actors/actresses.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users