Photo

GTA ONLINE LATE TUESDAY EVENING [confirmed]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
168 replies to this topic
Zroovy
  • Zroovy

Sharp and heartless

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:30 PM Edited by Zroovy, 30 September 2013 - 12:32 PM.

Don't feed the troll

why did you change that epic post?

Because Dick McDonald paid me from the Valhalla c:

aLeeJj
  • aLeeJj

few weeks or so

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

It will probably, 12am ET or something.. But the release or launch date  October 1st  is for Europe and USA..

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

SUCK IT AUSTRALIA!

F**K you dirty Rascist prick. I'm offended by this because i'm Australian and proud to be one. I'm sick of people like you making Dirty jokes about our Country. How would you like it if Australia started to make fun of your Country?

Australian isn't a race so it can't be racism its called nationalism.

Fail.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

DAMN IT ROCKSTAR

Xenoclix
  • Xenoclix

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

It all comes down to when the US has servers up.

In Perth Aust we are 10 to 14 hours ahead. So if evening in Australia would be mid morning in US. Still speculating 7 till 11am in US.

Thats going by average of server openings for MMOs though. Not sure how console server openings go.

Either way i expected it 2nd Oct as its usually the case lol.

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

Yes it is 2nd oct.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:05 PM Edited by billy james, 30 September 2013 - 01:07 PM.

Despite my earlier comment, I agree with this as everyone in the world gets it at the same time, If we got it 1st then it would no fare to the rest of the world as they would have wait, so no need to worry everyone gets it at the same time and makes it that everyone in the world gets GTA Online at the same time

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

Despite my earlier comment, I agree with this as everyone in the world gets it at the same time, If we got it 1st then it would no fare to the rest of the world as they would have wait, so no need to worry everyone gets it at the same time and makes it that everyone in the world gets GTA Online at the same time

Why wouldn't it be fair? That's exactly how it worked when GTA V itself was released... Australia/NZ got it first... then followed by each timezone across the world. This would be even better for GTA Online so their servers can cope with the demand.

I just hope they anticipate a lot of people will be playing GTA Online. None of that bullsh*t excuses again saying how they got more traffic than they expected (for a $1 billion dollar game?? come on)

Bomberlegend
  • Bomberlegend

Seeing through the bullsh*t

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

If this is true, this is a poor move by R*. Having everyone access it at the same time is only going to cause problems.

By allowing gamers from different time zones access it when October 1st hits their area, would allow to look at the problems before it grows with more people online.

The way it's going, I think Online at first is gonna be sh*tty.

AerialRocket
  • AerialRocket

The one they fear

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

Why wouldn't it be fair? That's exactly how it worked when GTA V itself was released... Australia/NZ got it first... then followed by each timezone across the world. This would be even better for GTA Online so their servers can cope with the demand.

I just hope they anticipate a lot of people will be playing GTA Online. None of that bullsh*t excuses again saying how they got more traffic than they expected (for a $1 billion dollar game?? come on)

Ranking and unlocking stuff, But I don't like the way they are doing this 7 million people all going on at once the servers are going to go down for the day 

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

this is only not a release

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

If this is true, this is a poor move by R*. Having everyone access it at the same time is only going to cause problems.

By allowing gamers from different time zones access it when October 1st hits their area, would allow to look at the problems before it grows with more people online.

it comes out at the exact same point in time all around the world except Japan, this allows for the switch to be flipped once and every one will be able to play at the same time, it easier to make sure every one gets the online game :)

xDXxAscension
  • xDXxAscension

GT: xDXxAscension

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:49 PM

it comes out at the exact same point in time all around the world except Japan, this allows for the switch to be flipped once and every one will be able to play at the same time, it easier to make sure every one gets the online game :)

I honestly don't think the R* servers will be able to handle the strain that everyone all at once is going to put on it. So I'm expecting it to go down the 1st. Unfortunately.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

I live in Michigan. Can someone tell me what time it will be available in EST? I've read the first and last page of this thread and no one mentioned the time zone/exact time it will be available.

Gameripper1
  • Gameripper1

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

In michigan it will be available at midnight 2nd october.

• NijenhuisR likes this

Drifty1337
  • Drifty1337

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

So what for EUROPE??

europe maybe 18:00

today?

Are you braindead?

DrGreenThumb_NZ
  • DrGreenThumb_NZ

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

The-Feral-Kid.jpg

^99% of Austrlians

Bomberlegend
  • Bomberlegend

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

The-Feral-Kid.jpg

^99% of Austrlians

And 99% of Kiwi's are sheep shaggers, your point being?

foxryd3r
  • foxryd3r

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

You people really thought they'd give some countries a headstart on an online component that they delayed, according to their own words so that no one had an advantage over anyone else?

AHAHAHAHAH

Of course it's releasing the same time worldwide.

No. We thought Gta Online would unlock on the 1st of October as stated by Rockstar

DrGreenThumb_NZ
  • DrGreenThumb_NZ

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Twitter fag , go post your sad daily activitys on the interweb

Trund
  • Trund

I'm all of ach fo her

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:13 PM Edited by Trund, 30 September 2013 - 02:15 PM.

Some of you guys act like it's the end of the world if it's not released at exactly midnight. I'd be surprised if all of us can even play GTA Online within the next few days. It took R* nearly two weeks to finally fix the server load on the social club, it wouldn't surprise me if they will have some serious issues at the online launch now.

Tons of disconnects, not being able to connect and thousands of frustrated fans, heck, all the idiots complaining about GTA V flooded the main GTA Forum in the first days after release, I can see the same happening with this (as in the online) sub forum now.

DrGreenThumb_NZ
  • DrGreenThumb_NZ

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

OH knows the precious forums

baboultr
  • baboultr

Grove Street

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

No one likes your Australians even R* Admitted them fans are kinda bitches anyway aussies are racist.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

The-Feral-Kid.jpg

^99% of Austrlians

I'm aussie and move to Singapore and this is what I have. Go ahead and google reference it. It only goes back to my photobucket page.

hellothar_zpsd4b7ac2c.jpg

Bomberlegend
  • Bomberlegend

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:33 PM

Twitter fag , go post your sad daily activitys on the interweb

Oh good one, loser.

Hodor Hodor
  • Hodor Hodor

HODOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Ecuador

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

Does anyone know what time the online releases for the UK

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

It makes perfect sense just to roll it out at 12am in each time zone, then they can just stagger the release as the world turns and people reach 12am.

JonRenemy
  • JonRenemy

Greater Than Great

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

Holy sh*t, if it launches in the evening tomorrow, WHO f*ckING CARES??!!

Can people not wait half a f*cking day??!!?

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

You people really thought they'd give some countries a headstart on an online component that they delayed, according to their own words so that no one had an advantage over anyone else?

AHAHAHAHAH

Of course it's releasing the same time worldwide.

No. We thought Gta Online would unlock on the 1st of October as stated by Rockstar

You guys already got the game itself hours before everyone else, when will you be satisfied?

NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

f*cking whiners

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users