Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:16 AM

But does anyone think its too easy?

Dr Friedlander
  • Dr Friedlander

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:18 AM

Try playing it without auto aim then say that :p.

• Pedroshroom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

How do I turn that off?

• Pedroshroom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:39 AM

To be fair even losing the police is really easy

• G-Funk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

I bet you get so much pussy.

• Munx

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

Settings - controls -

• Pedroshroom likes this

• -inVADER-

Have you met my lovely wife, Laura? No! Well, ......

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

Yup.Worst GTA game so far! Very big disappointed.

Car- air control?                          ----Really didn't need it!      \

- automatic counter steer?    ----Really didn't need it!      -    way too easy.

- stupid storyline?                 ----Really didn't need it!      /

No thrill anymore for me !?!

• one55

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

The missions were easy. Most of the heists are just doing simple things. All you really had to do for the first one was smash some cases then drive a bike. merry weather one you had to fly a helicopter and operate a sub then shoot some helicopters. blitz play was just a shoot out with police. paleto bay...slowly kill police/army and blow up vehicles. the big one...walk through a vault. shoot merry weather, race through the city. 

The hard part of the game is surviving police chases. police are way too overpowered and you can kiss your ass good bye if you get 4 or 5 stars. it's just a matter of seeing how long you stay alive. you can escape up to 3 stars which can still be quite a challenge.

• Laggard

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

I don't care that the missions were easy.  This is the first gTA where it actually feels like you are in a real city.

I'd have paid $60 even if all I could do was steal cars and roam around.

• LeAristocrat likes this

• SLUGFly

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

The world is incredible. Air-balance is f*cked - shouldn't be automatic. If we compare R* to other studios, 5 is mind-blowing. If we compare R* to R*, 5 is decent. Worthy of a bag of cookies or a double-layer cake.

• seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

The missions themselves aren't inherently easier than other GTA games. There have just been too many "easy" features added.

For example-

The retry / skip feature. Back in the day you had to restart a mission over and over till you beat it. now you can keep retrying the same checkpoint over and over

The roll -car over feature. Its impossible to turtle a car now. Back in the day this was a serious issue. you had to be mindful of how much you thrashed your car because if you rolled it, you're knackered. Now you can just flip it right over.

Health regen - This part is b.s... for a game that blatantly makes fun of COD, yet has COD style health-recharging. Again "back in the day" you had to to be smart about how you went about missions, so you could ration your armor and health. Now, you have infinite health. anytime things get hot for you, just take some cover and you'll go up to 50% health again. 

Special abilities - or the frosting on the cake.. with these, it makes it impossible for franklin to crash a car and makes trevor invincible. Michael's is considerably less useful however in intense situations it has its benefits. but overall I think they are silly and I hope they don't make it to GTA 6 (if there is one)

All of these things added together equal one simple GTA game. I'm not complaining, I adore this game. I'm just posting relevant banter to the original post. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users