Photo

What will be your first goal?

33 replies to this topic
GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:31 AM

...once you've done the inital Online campaign missions and have access to everything?

My crew is going to go around, robbing every store we can. Then, once we've attained a good amount of cash, we're going to find a good place to hole up, and announce over chat that we're sitting on a pile of dosh for anyone to come and try and take. A kind of king of the cash mountain, if you will.

Then, we kill all comers, taking whatever they have to add to the pile. And if someone manages to actually take us all down, they'll be handsomely rewarded.

What are you planning on doing once the introductory leash is off?

GingerFapTV
  • GingerFapTV

Trevor's Long Lost Cousin

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:38 AM

Probably hide out in the hills, robbing everyone going on a leisurely stroll. Either that or drive around LS with my buds, robbing stores and 12 year olds.
  • GTALegion likes this

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

Get enough money to buy a car (preferably F620 or Gauntlet) customize it and insure it. 

I hope we can buy any car in GTAO unlike SP.

• GTALegion likes this

Jew Rosenberg
  • Jew Rosenberg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:46 AM

being a lone wolf, cruising the desert and hiding in the woods, come find me.

• GTALegion likes this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:26 AM

being a lone wolf, cruising the desert and hiding in the woods, come find me.

I think that's how I'll spend my time when my crew's not online as well. I just dig the open country in this game so much. I can just walk/drive around in it for hours.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:29 AM

Whats the point of hiding........ :/ 

Alone or with a crew I wont be hiding from anyone. Anyone who wants a piece of me is more than welcomed to get his face kicked in to the ground.

• GTALegion likes this

DarkWarrior454
  • DarkWarrior454

The Ghost Rider

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:32 AM

Ah, the lovely blaine county! Even better when I spill everyone's blood over it :).

• GTA Banjo and GTALegion like this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:33 AM

Alone or with a crew I wont be hiding from anyone. Anyone who wants a piece of me is more than welcomed to get his face kicked in to the ground.

I don't know about hiding... from what I've heard, blips are on the map and there may not be a way to turn them off. I certainly hope this is not the case, or my idea of hiding in a bush by the road, then jumping out to scare passersby as I scream "GIMME YO LOOT!" would be dashed.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

I don't know about hiding... from what I've heard, blips are on the map and there may not be a way to turn them off. I certainly hope this is not the case, or my idea of hiding in a bush by the road, then jumping out to scare passersby as I scream "GIMME YO LOOT!" would be dashed.

Yea from what I have been reading, blips can be hidden for a limited amount of time. I read it somewhere that you have to pay Lester (who I assume we meet early on in one of the introductory missions) to hide your blip for a limited amount of time. So I guess your plan will/can work.

• GTALegion likes this

DubYaBush
  • DubYaBush

GTAo - BHoD

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:38 AM

I just wanna get a decent car at first and upgrade the armor and bulletproof the tires, to try and stay alive the best I can.

And then just pretty much injoy the game with my crew and rank up and earn cash.

Then eventually become the top player in Los Santos.:)

• GTALegion likes this

Derity
  • Derity

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

RPGing every player I see in a good car.

• EyeMacHunt and GTALegion like this

GTAFanatic81
  • GTAFanatic81

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

Confident Much?

• GTALegion likes this

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:44 AM Edited by Ertrick36, 30 September 2013 - 07:54 AM.

Pimp_My_Ride_cover.jpg

Either that, or...

PimpMyGun_zps2b33e94f.png

Aside from that, I'll probably be hanging with my buds, just roleplaying and whatnot.

EDIT: Oh yeah, also I strive for this:

FullStatsGTAV_zps64139b67.png

I did this with Micheal, though this is just a crappy photo edit that I did with Gimp from some pic I took off the internet.

• GTALegion likes this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

Yea from what I have been reading, blips can be hidden for a limited amount of time. I read it somewhere that you have to pay Lester (who I assume we meet early on in one of the introductory missions) to hide your blip for a limited amount of time. So I guess your plan will/can work.

Oooh, that's awesome! :) Cheers for the info.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

Ah, so you're going to be putting money in insurance company stocks then, I take it? lol

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:58 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 30 September 2013 - 08:01 AM.

I hope they get rid of the whole blip crap that they have had in the past GTA's I feel that they should just bring back RDRs and slap on to this game the experience allowed for way more opportunities, and creativity meaning that people could assassinate someone, sneak up, ambush etc..rather than just being on peoples radar and have people know your every movement

if not then I hope that the sneak actually hides you on people's radar since it makes you move a lot slower

anyways a car and rolling with the crew would be the first thing I do

Derity
  • Derity

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

Ah, so you're going to be putting money in insurance company stocks then, I take it? lol

Nope. There is no reason. :)

maxpowah
  • maxpowah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:09 AM

making paper

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

...once you've done the inital Online campaign missions and have access to everything?

My crew is going to go around, robbing every store we can. Then, once we've attained a good amount of cash, we're going to find a good place to hole up, and announce over chat that we're sitting on a pile of dosh for anyone to come and try and take. A kind of king of the cash mountain, if you will.

Then, we kill all comers, taking whatever they have to add to the pile. And if someone manages to actually take us all down, they'll be handsomely rewarded.

It's sh*t like this that gets me really hyped for online, i'm not gonna be a dbag online but i certainly hope someone is to me and just tries to kill me randomly, it will be seriously fun to run away from him or her

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

It's sh*t like this that gets me really hyped for online, i'm not gonna be a dbag online but i certainly hope someone is to me and just tries to kill me randomly, it will be seriously fun to run away from him or her

Haha, I think you just may find what you're looking for. I'm certain greifing will be a major part of the fun for some folks.

Zanje
  • Zanje

Stand up guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:40 AM

Find the bat, God that has to be my weapon of choice. Impractical as hell in a game like this but oh so satisfying

• DubYaBush and sexy zombies like this

DubYaBush
  • DubYaBush

GTAo - BHoD

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:22 AM

UGH!...O boy your one of them...

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:34 AM

Oh, also, I want to get as many people to pile into an aircraft as I can, fly as high as you can go, then play parachute chicken. :D

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

Buy myself a mansion.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

I'm going to be half and half free roaming with friends and taking a serious route. My serious route is I'm going to be like a getaway driver for hire. Riding solo and if I hear of a heist ill try to cash in, even if they don't want me in their crew. So my first objective would be to rob enough stores and do enough simple missions to get enough money for a first car. A dominator to be specific.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

First i'll hide in the Woods!

Then i'll do Missions until i can afford my first apartment! Then i'll hide in there!

Then i'll shop for new clothing and then look for ProGamerGov so i can put "Bad Sport"-postits on him! :D

007_eleven
  • 007_eleven

The 80's are never over!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

I don't have a crew, i'll probably just stalk players, roam the countryside and work towards getting a boat or cargobob, no cars for me.

NewBo
  • NewBo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

Meh, they try and take my money I'll stomp on their head and eat them... just like trevor (; one crazy son of a bitch.

DarkWarrior454
  • DarkWarrior454

The Ghost Rider

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

Then i'll do Missions until i can afford my first apartment! Then i'll hide in there!

Then i'll shop for new clothing and then look for ProGamerGov so i can put "Bad Sport"-postits on him! :D

Pinnkiepie you have a bone to pick with ProGamerGov lol :p

007_eleven
  • 007_eleven

The 80's are never over!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

Pinnkiepie you have a bone to pick with ProGamerGov lol :p

They are actually starcrossed lovers, doomed to smother each other in honey and make a sticky mess in the L.S apartment they'll be buying together.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users