Photo

How many character slots?

5 replies to this topic
Dkmariolink
  • Dkmariolink

Super Duper High School Gamer

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

Im asking this because I have a brother who wants to play, but if there will only be one online character, I don't think it would work out that well, as he wants a female character and I want a male character... 

I bought the game, so I would have the righter way anyways.

Romel3
  • Romel3

BEAST COAST 2013

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:20 AM Edited by Romel3, 30 September 2013 - 04:20 AM.

Only one man.

edit: tell your bro to buy his own copy loool

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:22 AM

Only one man.

No confirmation.

We've actually seen a screenshot that suggests there might be several slots available for unlock or something that you can make characters on.

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:26 AM

Well, if you own a PS3 and your brother has an email, he can just make a PSN account.  And if he's under 17 (or 18 if you don't live in the U.S.A.), he can just lie about his age.  All you gotta do is create a separate user on the system and then have your brother set up a PSN account.

If you've got an XBox-360, then... well, I don't know.  Make him get a job?  Gold membership doesn't cost too much, at least in America.  He can easily just scrape together the money to get himself a Live account that he can play GTA Online with.  Other than that, I don't know what to tell you.

Only one man.

No confirmation.

We've actually seen a screenshot that suggests there might be several slots available for unlock or something that you can make characters on.

Screenshot?  Post that screenie here, and I'll give you a cookie (unless it's a "leaked" shot, in which case you might get reported :miranda: )

Mavsynchroid
  • Mavsynchroid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:23 AM

Well, if you own a PS3 and your brother has an email, he can just make a PSN account.  And if he's under 17 (or 18 if you don't live in the U.S.A.), he can just lie about his age.  All you gotta do is create a separate user on the system and then have your brother set up a PSN account.

If you've got an XBox-360, then... well, I don't know.  Make him get a job?  Gold membership doesn't cost too much, at least in America.  He can easily just scrape together the money to get himself a Live account that he can play GTA Online with.  Other than that, I don't know what to tell you.

Only one man.

No confirmation.

Screenshot?  Post that screenie here, and I'll give you a cookie (unless it's a "leaked" shot, in which case you might get reported :miranda: )

It was in another thread. didn't look real to me personally. could be wrong though

IIluminati
  • IIluminati

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:24 AM

Only one man.

Can't stand people that rush to reply to a thread they have no clue about. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users