3 replies to this topic
SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:57 AM

ok so the weed farm was active at 22:48 on tuesday(ingame) and ONLY for trevor(also u will want to come up through the country not the highway and make sure to use the dirt road that has a sign saying "braddock farm follow path"). I saved right before I went there. I went 100s of times as Franklin and michael but nothing happened, and I went at 22:48 on tuesday as trevor and it was there the hemp leaf and all, so i reloaded to try as franklin(because he needed the money more) and NOTHING, reloaded and went as michael and NOTHING, so agian I reloaded and went as trevor and there it was bam at 22:48 on tuesday as trevor and the hemp leaf popped up on map and said i could raid the fram and steal their money, I killed all 6 of them and found a brief case glowing in the shed(where the space ship part is) and got trevor $21,643. So from my expeinces Id have to say ONLY Trevor can do it and the deal goes down late on tuesday night (agian @22:45).

• manik05 likes this

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:51 AM

Yes. Only Trevor and it's a weekly random event. For you it may be Tuesday for others different. Depends what day it was when you first discovered the farm.

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

So, you can jump through all those hoops for $21k or collect a single and infinitely respawning briefcase any time of the week as any character for $25k each time?

Hmm... can't decide.

Cyfun
  • Cyfun

Mowing down Hare Krishnas since 1997

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

This popped up once for me as Trevor, but never again. I let it sit for weeks and never get the icon, and when I go there it's just some farmer. What gives?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users