• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:17 AM

Anyone know how to fo this?

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

No, but it's annoying as f*ck when I hop out to shoot at some cops and then hop back in only  to be forced to start the car back up.

Ermac_
  • Ermac_

Tower Master

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

you cant hold y anymore

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

Its the the truth. Plus I wanna snap some pics of my ride from the outside with the Xenons bumping

alb-mac
  • alb-mac

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:30 AM

Its the the truth. Plus I wanna snap some pics of my ride from the outside with the Xenons bumping

I'd say, get 2 protags together and go from there...keep 1 in the car and switch

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:32 AM

They added so many damn features for cars, but seem to have left this out.

It's a real ****ing blemish IMO.  Why would criminals turn their cars off all the time?

tommzy2
  • tommzy2

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:33 AM

omg this will suck with online, if you are trying to rob a 24/7 and think you left your engine on, LOL, you get in the car and have to start it up again -.-

they better fix this before online launch!

damian001
  • damian001

Vice City fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:05 AM

If anything needs to be patched, its THIS. Driving and physics are fine, but not this.

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:08 AM

Just drive at like 10 miles an hour and jump out, the engine will be left running. 

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:09 AM

If anything needs to be patched, its THIS. Driving and physics are fine, but not this.

Agreed. We need back the GTA IV system of tap Y/Triangle = leave car running, HOLD Y/Triangle = turn car off and lock it up.

Come on Rockstar, why the f*ck would you backpedal on something like this. Retarded.

And for all those wondering how they randomly get out of cars and leave them running, it's because you're in a combat state. To trigger it without getting a wanted level, try standing outside your car and throw about 10 punches. Hop in the car, start it up, and as soon as the lights go on quickly tap leave vehicle button and it should still be running. Annoying and retarded given they have a MUCH better system available right there under their noses from GTA IV.....

• Ethereal_NYC likes this

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Trick

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:10 AM

I happened to leave the engine running ONLY ONCE! I though I did it by keeping the Triangle (PS3) pressed, then tried it again like 10 times and it didn't worked, also tried sprint running as soon as I taped Triangle, but nothing, someone said that if you shoot before entering your car (walking anim changes), then when you exit it, it would leave it running, but haven't try it yet.

eagles_fan2005
  • eagles_fan2005

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:11 AM

preorder cancelled

• Ethereal_NYC and lizardman563 like this

high247
  • high247

@HighOnBeats

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:15 AM

I happened to leave the engine running ONLY ONCE! I though I did it by keeping the Triangle (PS3) pressed, then tried it again like 10 times and it didn't worked, also tried sprint running as soon as I taped Triangle, but nothing, someone said that if you shoot before entering your car (walking anim changes), then when you exit it, it would leave it running, but haven't try it yet.

I got it to stay on once too by accident... as Franklin I got into his bullet and exited as soon as I got in... the car lights and radio stayed on and I was like wtf you can do that?!!! then I tried to repeat what I had just done and it did not work again

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

F*cking read my post, it explains the mystery behind leaving the car running... ffs

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:59 AM

Agreed. We need back the GTA IV system of tap Y/Triangle = leave car running, HOLD Y/Triangle = turn car off and lock it up.

Come on Rockstar, why the f*ck would you backpedal on something like this. Retarded.

And for all those wondering how they randomly get out of cars and leave them running, it's because you're in a combat state. To trigger it without getting a wanted level, try standing outside your car and throw about 10 punches. Hop in the car, start it up, and as soon as the lights go on quickly tap leave vehicle button and it should still be running. Annoying and retarded given they have a MUCH better system available right there under their noses from GTA IV.....

thanks ill try that later but my experience was different

i hopped out a bf that i drove from sandy shores to franklins and i hopped out the car and left it running

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users