Quantcast

» «
Photo

To segregate and rearrange. (Selfies on Zancudo UFO)

10 replies to this topic
Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:03 AM

"SEGREGATE AND REARRANGE" is written all over the ship. This ufo is clearly of either human construct, or something of alien origin that's been reverse engineered by humans. It has English text, red danger arrows pointing towards vents, jet cockpit and hatches on it, etc.

I managed to get right on top of the UFO without being knocked off, and took a bunch of pictures from within its force field. Everything was very white, trippy, and quite noisy inside of there, like an old bubble TV with waves going down the screen.

RBcYxC0.jpg

Ud5oNpL.jpg

Hc9aNDG.jpg

UF2LCWN.jpg

yCMncCm.jpg

q1ZA2ZX.jpg

sK1O6Z6.jpg

V2iezkq.jpg

PanicButton
  • PanicButton

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:05 AM

still unsolved, most likely DLC, but no harm in investigating further!

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

I'd love to see bumpyjohnson's face reacting to it.

Bumpyjohnson: "I am sure rockstar will put in fuel and traffic laws and jail time and anyone who doesn't like it can go play saints row."

Rockstar Games:"FLYING SAUCERS LOLOLOL"

Bumpyjohnson: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

• Ermac. likes this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

I'd love to see bumpyjohnson's face reacting to it.

Bumpyjohnson: "I am sure rockstar will put in fuel and traffic laws and jail time and anyone who doesn't like it can go play saints row."

Rockstar Games:"FLYING SAUCERS LOLOLOL"

Bumpyjohnson: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Haha.

odiedodi2
  • odiedodi2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:50 AM

Just out of curiosity did you try tossing a grenade in the danger hole?

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

greandes wont work they would lie on the forcefield that is surrounding the ufo ^^

intersting are the lights under the ufo. bet it is the source for the light on the fort z bunker

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

Segregate = Easter Egg

Rearrange = Rearrange Segregate

I thought this was already known?

dang_blanco
  • dang_blanco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

It's an easter egg reference and a reworking of the phrase "divide and conquer".

hadrianswall
  • hadrianswall

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

It's an easter egg reference and a reworking of the phrase "divide and conquer".

"divide and conquer".  yeah .. not so much 

literally segregate and rearrange the letters ......

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Well, another of the UFOs has FIB written on it. It's possible that this could also be an FIB UFO, or maybe another organization.

Tabrizi
  • Tabrizi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:01 AM

I have pointed this along time ago...

1- The ufo over military base is black and has a canopy much like the b2 spirit stealth bomber, overall body structure refers to be stealthy. Clearly this ufo was developed by Military .It is using antigravity and cloak Tech.

2 -  The 2nd main Ufo over Alien hippy station has FIB logos this one is more conventional. Clearly showing that Its not an Alien craft but rather man made.

3 - The ufo crashed under water may be the real one from which Govt have been reverse engineering these ufos.

4- The ufos have a humming sound , much like an electric transformer or electromagnetic generator has this type of sound when high frequency of current is passed. Just like many Ufo witnesses say that a strange humming sound can be heard also many people have also reported that when these ufos come close to cars ,the engine shuts down and electrical systems malfunction similarly pilots have noticed that whenever they come close to these ufos , their crafts loses engine power, and their magnetic equipment fails. 

Connection:

The connection between ufos and all seeing eye (Illuminati) is evident. The crafts require high budget and fundings, who else can fund other then a group of people who think they are elite because they can make the money if they want and have control on key locations all across the globe.They have forced the developers of the Disks to keep it a secret and cover it up with aliens and fiction. Because they want these super high tech Crafts to be used for some their personal agenda and would not want the public to know about actual facts would make these crafts more suspicious.

VERDICT:

Rockstar wants to tell that People can be manipulated as there is a cult i guess which thinks of them as something from beyond. And moreover Government agencies have been doing this for a long time. Agencies have their own different versions of These disks which use some advance tech. 

Also Rockstar could be again manipulating gamers to make them think that Alien life do exist and Govt has gotten the tech , may be Rockstar also has an agenda provided by the Elite.We all are well aware how things like symbols ,Aliens and Ufos have been the part of Movies and games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users