Quantcast

» «
Photo

Niko Bellic's GTA V Debut T Minus 29 hours!

46 replies to this topic
Andy Wasson TKO
  • Andy Wasson TKO

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

I got the collectors edition of GTA V and cant wait to show niko around and i hope they added some tommy vercetti cloths or character look a likes from the past....i know claude and niko is in aswell as candy suxx i think.

• damian001 likes this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:42 AM

You do realize that they aren't actually playable characters in Online? Is what Rockstar meant is that you'll have the option to pick Niko as a parent along with someone else as a mother, your online character is a sort of mix between the two people you choose. They are not "character skins" as people were led on to believe by Rockstar since they never really went into detail about the "character bonus pack".
  • tom_p1980 likes this

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:43 AM

Ahem....you may want to read up on what capacity Niko features in GTAO again...

Andy Wasson TKO
  • Andy Wasson TKO

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:44 AM

link........

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:45 AM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 30 September 2013 - 02:49 AM.

I got the collectors edition of GTA V and cant wait to show niko around and i hope they added some tommy vercetti cloths or character look a likes from the past....i know claude and niko is in aswell as candy suxx i think.

As you may have already read in the previews that came out recently, GTA Online starts with you creating your character.

Rockstar have taken a truly unique approach to this, whereby you choose the appearance of your four grandparents, which in turn generates your own character's look.

Players will choose their character's appearance by selecting their parent's heritage, then use a gene dominance meter to "dial-in which parent your appearance favors more."

You can of course customise this, with options such as your skin colour, hairstyle, your age, and various stats.

Once you're done with this, you're treated to a cutscene introducing your character to the world of GTA Online. As this ends, you start the first mission, which allows you to familiarise yourself with how Online works, and the sort of things you'll be doing.

You will be able to choose Nico as one of the Grandparents / Parent's i believe since you have Collectors Edition  :)

--

Those who own the Collector's Edition of GTAV will receive various custom characters for Grand Theft Auto Online, including Grand Theft Auto IV protagonist Niko Bellic and Claude and Misty from Grand Theft Auto III.

These players can be used as "parent options" in the online mode's character creation system.

I hope you manage to recreate Nico, making him look as close as possible! :D

Andy Wasson TKO
  • Andy Wasson TKO

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:45 AM

You do realize that they aren't actually playable characters in Online? Is what Rockstar meant is that you'll have the option to pick Niko as a parent along with someone else as a mother, your online character is a sort of mix between the two people you choose. They are not "character skins" as people were led on to believe by Rockstar since they never really went into detail about the "character bonus pack".

well then thats *uckin bull*hit..............

• damian001 likes this

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:47 AM

http://www.rockstarg...pecial-and.html

Andy Wasson TKO
  • Andy Wasson TKO

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

yeah wow......i like how they plastered a *uckin picture of Niko Bellic on the damn CE info literally saying custom characters includes Niko Bellic.....had i of known i was unable to play as these custom characters i wouldnt of got the CE. thats ok oooooh well............

• damian001 likes this

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:58 AM

yeah wow......i like how they plastered a *uckin picture of Niko Bellic on the damn CE info literally saying custom characters includes Niko Bellic.....had i of known i was unable to play as these custom characters i wouldnt of got the CE. thats ok oooooh well............

I am sure you could create a character that resembles Nico, just make sure you use Nico and the correct woman as Parenting Options 

Set high Gene-Dominance on Father (Nico) and i'm sure Nico Jr will look similar :D

matt_be
  • matt_be

Driver.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

Yeah Rockstar kind of f*cked the CE people on that one, me included. Hopefully we will be able to get close to the look Niko had.

mikekolesar
  • mikekolesar

I LIKE KUMQUATS W/O THE QUATS

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:37 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• tom_p1980 likes this

datboishad
  • datboishad

realisitic boob physics!!!

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:38 AM

i thought they said you would be able to PLAY as the character, wow lol

mikekolesar
  • mikekolesar

I LIKE KUMQUATS W/O THE QUATS

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:38 AM

Yeah Rockstar kind of f*cked the CE people on that one, me included. Hopefully we will be able to get close to the look Niko had.

You won't. There is a reason they didn't let you be Niko.

• Suppa K likes this

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

i thought they said you would be able to PLAY as the character, wow lol

Nah they didn't from what I remember. Pretty sure it was just an assumption due to the name of the bonus pack.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

I thought they said you could play as Niko, but not characters from the 3-era

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

I wonder if you can pick Trevor and Ursula as parents

LOLOL

Thisnamehasnotbeentaken
  • Thisnamehasnotbeentaken

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

That collectors edition was a complete f*ckin rip-off.

• tom_p1980 likes this

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:50 AM

lololol you fa**ots got jipped.

• tom_p1980 likes this

Mr Grandis
  • Mr Grandis

Scratch Here: ███████

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:53 AM

You don't need any link or some sort, just look at you DLC code pack and you will see.

grayborders
  • grayborders

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

Stop getting stuck in f*cking nostalgia BS niko is not so good especialy when anyone could have him, just look at rdr online where all idiots run around like JM.... and NO R* had the info out for months noone got mislead you just need to READ ffs.

hierbamala
  • hierbamala

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

Niko Jr*

luckyshot666
  • luckyshot666

Badfella

• Members

Yeah but it don´t matter, you can just move the slider so the kid looks 100% like Niko.

grayborders
  • grayborders

Snitch

• Members

FACEPALM, all collectors editios are f*cking rippofs, when a game cost 45£ and have 100h content, and the CE cost 60£ the difference never ever wil worth the extra money you got it for simple math, they are just real ins for muppets who want to feel special and entiteled...... OR just love the game and dont mind payting more to support the game.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:22 AM

FACEPALM, all collectors editios are f*cking rippofs, when a game cost 45£ and have 100h content, and the CE cost 60£ the difference never ever wil worth the extra money you got it for simple math, they are just real ins for muppets who want to feel special and entiteled...... OR just love the game and dont mind payting more to support the game.

I bought it for the ladder

Chris_GTR1
  • Chris_GTR1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

I consider myself a huge GTA fan but IMO I just couldn't justify buying even the 80$ version all of the benefits weren't worth it to me like the 10% cost or 25% faster regen and the clothes. Now I did like the niko for gtao thing but no way I'm paying 150$ :( I'll just spend some cash on dlc or the money pack things

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:39 AM

I am sure you could create a character that resembles Nico, just make sure you use Nico and the correct woman as Parenting Options 

Set high Gene-Dominance on Father (Nico) and i'm sure Nico Jr will look similar :D

Well Likely nico will be a grandparents not a parent.

lol232
  • lol232

GTAForums Gold™ Member

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

Well this really sucks, why was it so hard for *cough* "Cockstar" *cough* to make you directly play as Niko?

There could have been parent options, and there could be direct player options....

At least I have this Hotknife and CarbonRS... And Khamelion...

Billybob217
  • Billybob217

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

You are joking right.

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:53 AM

Yeah im so suprised rockstar didnt want half a million nico bellics running around looking generic... *rollseyes*

Blacc94
  • Blacc94

G

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

Well Likely nico will be a grandparents not a parent.

What since would that make? Lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users