Photo

Marking properties with For Sale signs

3 replies to this topic
_Juice
  • _Juice

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

With the main story line + Strangers and Freaks missions completed, I'm focusing on some smaller things in the game, like collecting the nuclear waste, collecting spaceship parts, etc.

I'm also going around and marking on my map with the Point of Interest icon all homes/apartments with a "For Sale" sign. Obviously, there are a TON of these and I'll probably miss a whole bunch, but I'm wondering if all these available homes/apartments are what we will be allowed to buy in GTAO.

Does anyone else find this plausible?

OatMuffin
  • OatMuffin

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:41 AM Edited by OatMuffin, 30 September 2013 - 02:41 AM.

I've been wondering this too, I really hope we can. There are a lot of places for sale.

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:03 AM

Shouldn't think so. I don't think there are many left are there after you've completed the strangers and freaks mission in which you have to destroy the for sale signs?

AsPalacesBurn
  • AsPalacesBurn

Into the Everblack

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:09 AM

i think you can only have about 30 points of interest marked on your map, so if you go over the limit the others will disappear. also if you turn off the game I think they disappear. at least this has happened to me. I marked every spaceship part i had found so i don't get back tracked. you might want to take a copy of the map into paint/photoshop.

• _Juice likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users