Rockstar games has y'all all FOOLED!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic
Damp Sausage
  • Damp Sausage

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:06 AM

Quick, someone give him attention before he sh*ts himself in desperation.

This. Call me a fanboy as long as you f*cking want. I'm enjoying this game well enough to buy it for my 360, and for the PC, if and when it comes out.

What a f*cking baby.

my god the herd are coming out the farm.

sh*t mayne duh herd dog betta' calls up the homies dog the Illuminati got dem sheepers fooled dog!!

fooled!!

Do you even English? 

I feel my brain cells commit suicide with every post of yours that I read. 

You, sir, are a halfwit. 

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

Where did they say they are releasing it next gen

They haven't confirmed anything. You're just pissed because you "fell for it", an now you want to make other people feel bad about it. Bullsh*t, go cry now to your mommy now because no f*ckin one can be bothered with you here.

haha that's the point. they made you run out like a fanboy. lined up to buy a game for a sh*tty 8 year old box.
LMFAO, you got played by a better player.

Fanboy, who said anything bout a fanboy? Is that what you call someone who buys a game? You're dumb beyond words kid.
I bought IV 3 times and didn't regret it for a second. Hell, I almost bought it again last week for a night of multiplayer on the pc with a friend of mine, so who's got who all cluster f*cked now?

I bet you got V on the opening night, and didn't wait for a PC or next gen version because YOU thought they weren't gonna make it, and now YOU feel like a dumbass. Congrats, rockstars got their well deserved money, and you gave it to em too. Accept it, grow up, they'll get as much money as they want, and you're not gonna do a f*cking thing about it kid.

The portrait of a sheep. meeehh meeeh meeehh. take my money. meehh meeh meehh

would u look at what your saying? you're a sheep. you bought a game 3 times.

u're a sheep. Wake the f*ck up!

People would you look at this? look at this people. look. look. 

LOOK AT HIM. WOULD YOU LOOK AT HIM? A TOTAL SHEEP MINDSET!

Rockstar you wrong for this! Fleecing money outta kids parent.

mehhhh dog

mehhhhhh

word mayne 

grove 4 life

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:08 AM Edited by lizardman563, 30 September 2013 - 02:08 AM.

This. Call me a fanboy as long as you f*cking want. I'm enjoying this game well enough to buy it for my 360, and for the PC, if and when it comes out.

What a f*cking baby.

sh*t mayne duh herd dog betta' calls up the homies dog the Illuminati got dem sheepers fooled dog!!

fooled!!

Do you even English? 

You, sir, are a halfwit. 

Why yes, my good man, I am the halfwit, what with the not understanding sarcasm and all. 

...Oh wait.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:08 AM Edited by Racer__X, 30 September 2013 - 02:10 AM.

They haven't confirmed anything. You're just pissed because you "fell for it", an now you want to make other people feel bad about it. Bullsh*t, go cry now to your mommy now because no f*ckin one can be bothered with you here.

haha that's the point. they made you run out like a fanboy. lined up to buy a game for a sh*tty 8 year old box.
Fanboy, who said anything bout a fanboy? Is that what you call someone who buys a game? You're dumb beyond words kid.
I bought IV 3 times and didn't regret it for a second. Hell, I almost bought it again last week for a night of multiplayer on the pc with a friend of mine, so who's got who all cluster f*cked now?

I bet you got V on the opening night, and didn't wait for a PC or next gen version because YOU thought they weren't gonna make it, and now YOU feel like a dumbass. Congrats, rockstars got their well deserved money, and you gave it to em too. Accept it, grow up, they'll get as much money as they want, and you're not gonna do a f*cking thing about it kid.

People would you look at this? look at this people. look. look. A SHEEPLE!

Sheep? Hahhahahhaha, kid, I bought it for my old PS3, for my little brother, and then for the PC. Sheep? Get the f*ck out of here. You're saying people are spending extra money on sh*t that hasnt even been announced yet. What a f*cking idiot you are.
At least we all know some good entertainment when we see and we can AFFORD to pay up for it, cause kid, wake up, ain't nothing in this world for free.
Show me you can spend as me, earning your own sh*t, and THEN talk about wether ROCKSTAR took people's money. Dumbass.

Now, tell me, why are you on this forum? To tell us something informational or some more bullsh*t that has no backbone to it? Tell me

SP3CTR3
  • SP3CTR3

Puncher of Demons

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:08 AM

sorry ran out of cookies  :bored:

chasez
  • chasez

ImPerAtoR crew

• Members
  • United-States

LMFAO. They are geniuses! All they care about is money!

Fooling you stupid asses. Telling ya'll in all interviews they have no plan for next-gen or pc.

Making 1 billion in three-days. Then release it on next-gen and pc about spring next year and make another 1 billion off that.

haha made you fanboys buy the same game twice. laughing all the way to the bank off your stupid asses.

and that's what yall get! haha rockstar played y'all lmfao!

Tell that to those who bought the game for consoles and you should actually ask them if they gonna buy PC version as well before that. I'm still waiting for PC version and not gonna buy any console just to play it, if that's how Rockstar want's to play it so let's play it.

ChrisKO49
  • ChrisKO49

Crackhead

• Members

So, ive got about 30 hours put into this game already, so i decided to do some math to see if i got my moneys worth or not.

Movie tickets in my area cost $7.50, lets say that the average movie is 2 hours long.

So ive got 30 hours, we'll divide that into 2 because 2 hour long movies

30/2=15

So thats 15 movies i would have paid for at $7.50 a piece. Lets see how much i would've paid for 15 movies.

7.50*15=$112.50

Now just for arguments sake, lets say im going to buy the next gen version of the game as well. I've already got 30 hours and $112 figurative dollars into the game. To break even on my purchase for 2 games at $60 a piece

I've already figuratively spent $112.50 on my entertainment, At $7.50 per 2 hours of entertainment, ill only need to play for 2 more hours to break even on 2 copies.

2*60=$120-$112.50=$7.50 (2 hours, one movie)

I havnt even bought the second copy yet, and im sure ill play for more than 2 hours tonight let alone the whole time between now and next gen. Im only 50% done with the storyline...

So yes i was "swindled" into buying a possible second copy of the game

• lizardman563 likes this

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:09 AM

Fooling you stupid asses. Telling ya'll in all interviews they have no plan for next-gen or pc.

Making 1 billion in three-days. Then release it on next-gen and pc spring next year and make another 1 billion.

haha making you fanboys buy the same game twice. laughing all the way to the bank off your stupid asses.

So? If a game is worth a purchase a second time (In this case it is) I don't see the issue. I bought the Collectors Edition of Skyrim for 360 plus all the DLC. When I got a gaming PC, I bought Skyrim again, plus all the DLC again. Why? Because I got HUNDREDS of hours worth of entertainment and felt they deserved the money. As do I with GTA V. When it comes to PC, you bet your ass I'm buying it again. They aren't making me buy anything twice, I want to. 

they got u so good you don't even know it. LMFAO haha Rockstar you wrong for that.

How did they get me, if I'm willing to pay? I've waited a LONG time for this game. Games like this don't come out very often, so why wait another possible year when I could just buy it twice. Then on the second time, I'll have mod supports, better graphics, performance etc. There are many games I owned on consoles that I re-purchased on PC once I got one because those games were worth it to me. 

who buys a game two times? admit it brah. u are sheep!

DaTerror
  • DaTerror

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

This broke nerd is still here tryna troll ppl? Lol kill urself already

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

Making 1 billion in three-days. Then release it on next-gen and pc spring next year and make another 1 billion.

haha making you fanboys buy the same game twice. laughing all the way to the bank off your stupid asses.

So? If a game is worth a purchase a second time (In this case it is) I don't see the issue. I bought the Collectors Edition of Skyrim for 360 plus all the DLC. When I got a gaming PC, I bought Skyrim again, plus all the DLC again. Why? Because I got HUNDREDS of hours worth of entertainment and felt they deserved the money. As do I with GTA V. When it comes to PC, you bet your ass I'm buying it again. They aren't making me buy anything twice, I want to. 

they got u so good you don't even know it. LMFAO haha Rockstar you wrong for that.

How did they get me, if I'm willing to pay? I've waited a LONG time for this game. Games like this don't come out very often, so why wait another possible year when I could just buy it twice. Then on the second time, I'll have mod supports, better graphics, performance etc. There are many games I owned on consoles that I re-purchased on PC once I got one because those games were worth it to me. 

ya mayne he a sheep dog

a sheep

he don't know duh Illuminati like yous and mes

word

yopitstank
  • yopitstank

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:11 AM

People would you look at this? look at this people. look. look. 

LOOK AT HIM. WOULD YOU LOOK AT HIM? A TOTAL SHEEP MINDSET!

OMG lol you had me for a minute......you work for the saints row people....ya know that game that gta would be if it were a Saturday morning cartoon....don't be mad bro you guys can try again next year, and the year after that putting out the same crap year after year hoping people wont notice that nothing has changed

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:13 AM

People who can afford it. Can you not read at all? Your parents really f*cked up with you man..
I said; one for me, one for my little brother, and one for the PC, cause it had mods and other sh*t. And don't ever call me brah, you'd f*cking wish kid.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

Why the f*ck would any of you reply to this? Just let this desperate fools thread move onto the bottom, good job guys you gave him what he wanted.

SesameStPimp
  • SesameStPimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

The term "sheep" (among several other terms) is so overused on the internet these days that its completely lost its original meaning. I notice mostly only morons using it anymore to try and sound cool.

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:16 AM Edited by Bladerskb, 30 September 2013 - 02:16 AM.

Making 1 billion in three-days. Then release it on next-gen and pc about spring next year and make another 1 billion off that.

haha made you fanboys buy the same game twice. laughing all the way to the bank off your stupid asses.

Tell that to those who bought the game for consoles and you should actually ask them if they gonna buy PC version as well before that. I'm still waiting for PC version and not gonna buy any console just to play it, if that's how Rockstar want's to play it so let's play it.

we da only ones who ain't take the blue pill.

lmao @ da rest of the fanboys. shame on yall!

Damp Sausage
  • Damp Sausage

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:16 AM Edited by Damp Sausage, 30 September 2013 - 02:19 AM.

What a f*cking baby.

fooled!!

Do you even English? 

You, sir, are a halfwit. 

Why yes, my good man, I am the halfwit, what with the not understanding sarcasm and all. 

...Oh wait.

Apologies, wrong quote. My phone doesn't agree with this forum. That was meant for the brain dead OP.

Now, the whole point of developing games is to make a profit and provide entertainment, and if people are entertained enough to buy the game not once, but twice on their own accord, would that not be a successful game, in which people want to experience it again on PC? We aren't being 'played', fool, we just enjoy the game. I for one won't be getting it on PC, I'm content enough with owning it on just PS3. But that's just my preference, nothing wrong with buying it twice.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

What a f*cking baby.

fooled!!

Do you even English? 

You, sir, are a halfwit. 

...Oh wait.

Apologies, wrong quote. My phone doesn't agree with this forum. That was meant for the brain dead OP.

No worries. 

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:18 AM

And who the f*ck are you lizard boy? Backing this idiot up like he's paying you for it. Learn some proper English, learn to type, spell, then talk with the educated people hahha

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:19 AM Edited by Bladerskb, 30 September 2013 - 02:22 AM.

Sheep? Hahhahahhaha, kid, I bought it for my old PS3, for my little brother, and then for the PC. Sheep? Get the f*ck out of here. You're saying people are spending extra money on sh*t that hasnt even been announced yet. What a f*cking idiot you are.

At least we all know some good entertainment when we see and we can AFFORD to pay up for it, cause kid, wake up, ain't nothing in this world for free.
Show me you can spend as me, earning your own sh*t, and THEN talk about wether ROCKSTAR took people's money. Dumbass.

Now, tell me, why are you on this forum? To tell us something informational or some more bullsh*t that has no backbone to it? Tell me

simpleton alert. simpleton alert.

you're so simple minded. this is why the world is so f*cked up. because of sheeples like u.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:21 AM

And who the f*ck are you lizard boy? Backing this idiot up like he's paying you for it. Learn some proper English, learn to type, spell, then talk with the educated people hahha

LMFAO.

I'm not even going to bother. 

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:21 AM

People would you look at this? look at this people. look. look. A SHEEPLE!

you're so simple minded. this is why the world is so f*cked up. because of sheeples like u.

Haha yes, that's why I make more money then you in one weekend then you do all month, if you een make money hahahha. Now go back to playing saints row and watching the matrix and lookin up illuminati vids like all the kids do these days, go !

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:22 AM Edited by Bladerskb, 30 September 2013 - 02:22 AM.

Now, the whole point of developing games is to make a profit and provide entertainment, and if people are entertained enough to buy the game not once, but twice on their accord, would that not be a successful game? We aren't being 'played', fool, we just enjoy the game. I for one won't be getting it on PC, I'm content enough with owning it on just PS3. 

brah. wake up. u being played.

do da math. can u count? did elementary fail u?

okay then do the math.

typical sheep like u spend 150 on collectibles for 360.

They told u specifically they not releasing on next-gen on pc. so u buy it on both or all.

brah u got played. u buy it for a 8 year old box then for next-gen or pc.

they make double off ur stupid ass.

Choymz
  • Choymz

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

Your actually calling some one simple? With that english? Now THATS why the world is so f*cked up.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

LMFAO.

Hahha so now all of a sudden you speak normal? And why not bother, lil bitch?

cjkuhlenbeck
  • cjkuhlenbeck

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

I just want to know...Did anyone here honestly think there wasn't going to be an Xbox One/PS4/PC release? I figured since the day the announced launch date. TBH I figured they would release a GOTY edition or some sort for next gen, and a PC release in 2-346 years. Honestly, did anyone not know this before purchase?

ChrisKO49
  • ChrisKO49

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

LMFAO.

He was mocking him you f*cking dingbat.

• lizardman563 likes this

alb-mac
  • alb-mac

Playa

• Members

I love V. I love playing it. I have fun playing it. I'm happy. I don't care if they made money off of me or not- I enjoyed the product. Learn about the business idiot.

As for V coming out on next gen, if I have enough money- I will get it for next gen just because I like the game that much. Will Rockstar make money off of that? Of course- but so will PS4 developers, so will Best Buy where I purchase PS4 and game, so will the gas station I get my gas on that day on my way to purchase the game.

Just stfu dude

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:24 AM Edited by Racer__X, 30 September 2013 - 02:26 AM.

It's funny how people THIS stupid and un-educated can voice their opinions and speak their minds like this. They are dumbing the world down

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

• Members
  • None

LMFAO.

You should stop before you embarrass yourself anymore.

Perhaps Damp Sausage could explain things to you, "lil bitch"..

• Damp Sausage likes this

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:26 AM Edited by Bladerskb, 30 September 2013 - 02:26 AM.

Haha yes, that's why I make more money then you in one weekend then you do all month, if you een make money hahahha. Now go back to playing saints row and watching the matrix and lookin up illuminati vids like all the kids do these days, go !

these simple minded kids cmtfu these days.

I don't blame u brah. rockstar just fleecing money out your parents paycheck.

is this sh*t even legal? there should be some senate investigation to sum of these practices.

running a sheepherd. u wrong rockstar. making gamers buy the same game three times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users