Photo

Rockstar games has y'all all FOOLED!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic
Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:45 AM Edited by Bladerskb, 30 September 2013 - 01:47 AM.

LMFAO. They are geniuses! All they care about is money!

Fooling you stupid asses. Telling ya'll in all interviews they have no plan for next-gen or pc.

Making 1 billion in three-days. Then release it on next-gen and pc about spring next year and make another 1 billion off that.

haha made you fanboys buy the same game twice. laughing all the way to the bank off your stupid asses.

and that's what yall get! haha rockstar played y'all lmfao!

t9x69
  • t9x69

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:48 AM

Fooling you stupid asses. Telling ya'll in all interviews they have no plan for next-gen or pc.

Making 1 billion in three-days. Then release it on next-gen and pc spring next year and make another 1 billion.

haha making you fanboys buy the same game twice. laughing all the way to the bank off your stupid asses.

So? If a game is worth a purchase a second time (In this case it is) I don't see the issue. I bought the Collectors Edition of Skyrim for 360 plus all the DLC. When I got a gaming PC, I bought Skyrim again, plus all the DLC again. Why? Because I got HUNDREDS of hours worth of entertainment and felt they deserved the money. As do I with GTA V. When it comes to PC, you bet your ass I'm buying it again. They aren't making me buy anything twice, I want to. 

• IveGotNoValues likes this

Patriot_Action
  • Patriot_Action

Upstanding Citizen

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:49 AM

Quick, someone give him attention before he sh*ts himself in desperation.

• lucifieraies and Hypsteer like this

yopitstank
  • yopitstank

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:50 AM

so glad we have a hero of the peoples rights like you speaking up for us :yawn:

Korisselys
  • Korisselys

Homie

• Members

yea i doubt there will be 10 million ps4 or x1 combined sold next year

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

They haven't confirmed anything. You're just pissed because you "fell for it", an now you want to make other people feel bad about it. Bullsh*t, go cry now to your mommy now because no f*ckin one can be bothered with you here.

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:52 AM

Making 1 billion in three-days. Then release it on next-gen and pc spring next year and make another 1 billion.

haha making you fanboys buy the same game twice. laughing all the way to the bank off your stupid asses.

So? If a game is worth a purchase a second time (In this case it is) I don't see the issue. I bought the Collectors Edition of Skyrim for 360 plus all the DLC. When I got a gaming PC, I bought Skyrim again, plus all the DLC again. Why? Because I got HUNDREDS of hours worth of entertainment and felt they deserved the money. As do I with GTA V. When it comes to PC, you bet your ass I'm buying it again. They aren't making me buy anything twice, I want to. 

they got u so good you don't even know it. LMFAO haha Rockstar you wrong for that.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

Hahahaha you are an illiterate f*ckface ahaha!

• Damp Sausage likes this

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

Are you stupid? I'm pretty sure everybody knows they are going to release it as a digital download for next gen. What R* has said is that no next gen GTA V is being developed.... meaning they aren't re-making the game for next gen. They never said anything about releasing it on next gen. You're an idiot if you think people don't know this. Also, with myself knowing this, I still chose to buy it for current gen because I did not want to wait and I plan on keeping my PS3 for at least a few more years (with all the great games still coming out and all the past games I still have to play).

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:54 AM

This. Call me a fanboy as long as you f*cking want. I'm enjoying this game well enough to buy it for my 360, and for the PC, if and when it comes out.

What a f*cking baby.

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

They haven't confirmed anything. You're just pissed because you "fell for it", an now you want to make other people feel bad about it. Bullsh*t, go cry now to your mommy now because no f*ckin one can be bothered with you here.

haha that's the point. they made you run out like a fanboy. lined up to buy a game for a sh*tty 8 year old box.

LMFAO, you got played by a better player.

SesameStPimp
  • SesameStPimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:54 AM Edited by SesameStPimp, 30 September 2013 - 01:55 AM.

Making 1 billion in three-days. Then release it on next-gen and pc about spring next year and make another 1 billion off that.

haha made you fanboys buy the same game twice. laughing all the way to the bank off your stupid asses.

No different than your internet provider scamming you for whatever they do a month so you can spout your nonsense in a forum. Unfortunately we aren't getting our money's worth reading your post.

t9x69
  • t9x69

Rat

• Members

they got u so good you don't even know it. LMFAO haha Rockstar you wrong for that.

How did they get me, if I'm willing to pay? I've waited a LONG time for this game. Games like this don't come out very often, so why wait another possible year when I could just buy it twice. Then on the second time, I'll have mod supports, better graphics, performance etc. There are many games I owned on consoles that I re-purchased on PC once I got one because those games were worth it to me. 

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:56 AM

y u mad brah? i ain't the one who cashed out 150 for video f*cking game and another 150 in acouple of months for the same game.

lol brah actually i now c why u mad.  :lol:

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

39003-wat-gif-X0dv.gif

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Yeah...

I just can't take anyone who says 'y'all' every third word seriously.

Cha Boy Jesus
  • Cha Boy Jesus

Prankster

• Members

Where did they say they are releasing it next gen

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

those not apart of the sheepfold still got a voice to speak out.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:58 AM Edited by lizardman563, 30 September 2013 - 01:59 AM.

those not apart of the sheepfold still got a voice to speak out.

word dog Illuminati gangsta grove st 4 life word dog dem sheepz be brainwash by the Illuminati TV mayne

word

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:59 AM

haha that's the point. they made you run out like a fanboy. lined up to buy a game for a sh*tty 8 year old box.

Fanboy, who said anything bout a fanboy? Is that what you call someone who buys a game? You're dumb beyond words kid.
I bought IV 3 times and didn't regret it for a second. Hell, I almost bought it again last week for a night of multiplayer on the pc with a friend of mine, so who's got who all cluster f*cked now?

I bet you got V on the opening night, and didn't wait for a PC or next gen version because YOU thought they weren't gonna make it, and now YOU feel like a dumbass. Congrats, rockstars got their well deserved money, and you gave it to em too. Accept it, grow up, they'll get as much money as they want, and you're not gonna do a f*cking thing about it kid.

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:00 AM

This. Call me a fanboy as long as you f*cking want. I'm enjoying this game well enough to buy it for my 360, and for the PC, if and when it comes out.

What a f*cking baby.

my god the herd are coming out the farm.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:00 AM

The only one who got "played", was Bladerskb by the Educational System.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:01 AM

What a f*cking baby.

my god the herd are coming out the farm.

sh*t mayne duh herd dog betta' calls up the homies dog the Illuminati got dem sheepers fooled dog!!

fooled!!

Choymz
  • Choymz

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:04 AM

Your the one who got played by the southern education system.

yopitstank
  • yopitstank

Rat

• Members
  • None

y u mad brah? i ain't the one who cashed out 150 for video f*cking game and another 150 in acouple of months for the same game.

lol brah actually i now c why u mad.  :lol:

so then your going to buy a machine day one with no idea how it will perform or the issues it might have?....no way 6 months to a year before I think about a purchase....plus the graphics on 360 are PLEANTY pretty enough for me....then again im an older gamer I still play my ps2 im not a graphics whore

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Haha you're pathetic, look at you

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:04 AM Edited by lizardman563, 30 September 2013 - 02:05 AM.

eyo don't be dissin on my boy

he gotted duh werld all figured out mayne 

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:05 AM Edited by Bladerskb, 30 September 2013 - 02:06 AM.

Where did they say they are releasing it next gen

Fanboy, who said anything bout a fanboy? Is that what you call someone who buys a game? You're dumb beyond words kid.
I bought IV 3 times and didn't regret it for a second. Hell, I almost bought it again last week for a night of multiplayer on the pc with a friend of mine, so who's got who all cluster f*cked now?

I bet you got V on the opening night, and didn't wait for a PC or next gen version because YOU thought they weren't gonna make it, and now YOU feel like a dumbass. Congrats, rockstars got their well deserved money, and you gave it to em too. Accept it, grow up, they'll get as much money as they want, and you're not gonna do a f*cking thing about it kid.

The portrait of a sheep. meeehh meeeh meeehh. take my money. meehh meeh meehh

would u look at what your saying? you're a sheep. you bought a game 3 times.

u're a sheep. Wake the f*ck up!

People would you look at this? look at this people. look. look. 

LOOK AT HIM. WOULD YOU LOOK AT HIM? A TOTAL SHEEP MINDSET!

Rockstar you wrong for this! Fleecing money outta kids parent.

Choymz
  • Choymz

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:05 AM

What the actual f*ck are you on about

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:06 AM Edited by Bladerskb, 30 September 2013 - 02:07 AM.

No different than your internet provider scamming you for whatever they do a month so you can spout your nonsense in a forum. Unfortunately we aren't getting our money's worth reading your post.

In essence, you admit you getting hood-winked!

But hey... whatever helps you sleep better at night.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users