Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA Online will launch in exactly 30 hours!

55 replies to this topic
BrosGHOST
  • BrosGHOST

big f*cking giant

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:33 AM

I waited up till 3am in the uk waiting for the patch that never came, keep me informed guys I want to be online when I get home :)

De Bawz
  • De Bawz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:40 AM

We probable gonna need to download something. And i don;t know how it goes on the ps3 but on the x360 it mostly comes through around 11/12 in the morning.

So don't get your hopes to high people! :)

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

Should say; after 15 hours it will be released. Not at "15 hours to go" it will be released. Rockstar said they didn't even know when exactly it was going to be released, so neither does any of you.

Magna99
  • Magna99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:58 AM

Just October 1st in America. No specific time yet

http://www.computera...2-in-australia/

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:59 AM Edited by Tsori, 30 September 2013 - 09:00 AM.

I'd like to say I'm sorry about this...but for you Australians, I'm posting this with a massive smile on my face.

http://www.computera...2-in-australia/

Edit: dammit beaten by a few seconds

interfreak
  • interfreak

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:06 AM

They say Rockstar have confirmed this - but have quoted no-one, and provided no proof of this...

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:33 AM

They say Rockstar have confirmed this - but have quoted no-one, and provided no proof of this...

Cvg have had personal contact with R* for nearly two years now.

There a trustworthy source

AerialRocket
  • AerialRocket

The one they fear

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:33 AM Edited by AerialRocket, 30 September 2013 - 09:33 AM.

CVG have said that it won't be out untill october 2 for down under

Grand Theft Auto Online will roll out on October 2 in Australia, Rockstar has confirmed.

While Australia sometimes enjoys early access to games due to the international date line, Rockstar has confirmed with CVG that the October 1 roll out for GTA Online applies to America's time zone. This means Australians won't get the game until October 2.

http://www.computera...ralia/?site=aus

NickSimo
  • NickSimo

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

Lame. 

Miss-K-T
  • Miss-K-T

New here.

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:51 AM Edited by Miss-K-T, 30 September 2013 - 10:55 AM.

I just signed up here to post my view to anyone from Rockstar who maybe following threads.

I understand its a huge thing GTA Online and sometimes its going to be dodgy with online servers.

I understand also its a huge world and it maybe a bit buggy. You have officialy said this and have opened a email for feedback.

But there is people who have booked days off work to experience a day of GTA Online.
Yes im sad and I have, I also stood in a 500+ que to get my copy of GTAV but that's what we do, we are gamers and we become very passionate.

Now before you hate on me, this is my view and im bloody well entitled to it.

If you announce a day in which you are launching online, you should stick by it.

P.S I live in the UK but feel for Austrailia and for anyone who has to wait sometime for the afternoon of the 1st.

Must admit there was a part of me that thought they would release a day early due the the excitement, the hype and I don't know I just thought Rockstar being quite possible one of the most respected developers, might have shocked and suprised everyone by organising and getting there sh*t together, yet all I fear is disappointed faces at midnight.

Id like to end on the note, that considering its now 12 hours from the deadline, why is there no official release statement from Rockstar rather than all these forums getting confused.

Oh well, I guess I just have to sit in the dark like everyone else :(

De Bawz
  • De Bawz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

I just signed up here to post my view to anyone from Rockstar who maybe following threads.

I understand its a huge thing GTA Online and sometimes its going to be dodgy with online servers.

I understand also its a huge world and it maybe a bit buggy. You have officialy said this and have opened a email for feedback.

But there is people who have booked days off work to experience a day of GTA Online.
Yes im sad and I have, I also stood in a 500+ que to get my copy of GTAV but that's what we do, we are gamers and we become very passionate.

Now before you hate on me, this is my view and im bloody well entitled to it.

If you announce a day in which you are launching online, you should stick by it.

P.S I live in the UK but feel for Austrailia and for anyone who has to wait sometime for the afternoon of the 1st.

Must admit there was a part of me that thought they would release a day early due the the excitement, the hype and I don't know I just thought Rockstar being quite possible one of the most respected developers, might have shocked and suprised everyone by organising and getting there sh*t together, yet all I fear is disappointed faces at midnight.

Id like to end on the note, that considering its now 12 hours from the deadline, why is there no official release statement from Rockstar rather than all these forums getting confused.

Oh well, I guess I just have to sit in the dark like everyone else :(

You are about te get very disapointed sir! Little change you can get online properly tomorrow or even the day after.

DarkWarrior454
  • DarkWarrior454

The Ghost Rider

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:17 AM

12 HOURS :D 

Miss-K-T
  • Miss-K-T

New here.

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:18 AM Edited by Miss-K-T, 30 September 2013 - 11:18 AM.

"You are about te get very disapointed sir! Little change you can get online properly tomorrow or even the day after."

What, I know my spelling is not that grand, but what... and for the record the last time I looked I was not a sir... maybe like your spelling you need help with that too ;p

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

"You are about te get very disapointed sir! Little change you can get online properly tomorrow or even the day after."   What, I know my spelling is not that grand, but what... and for the record the last time I looked I was not a sir... maybe like your spelling you need help with that too ;p

Sadly most posters on this site lack comprehension or are foreign who can't type English if their life depended on it. However what he is saying is your about to become very disappointed in rockstar if you believe that:

A. The servers come up before midday on the 1st EST( so, 5pm for us Brits)
B. They are usable until around Thursday/Friday in terms of lag, matchmaking and the such.

Velcrohead
  • Velcrohead

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

I don't know what it is with these forums, but half of the posts are complete nonsense.

We don't know what time it will launch, but it will most likely not be at midnight. Kudos to Rockstar if it is, but I highly doubt it. As for timezones, Rockstar would be taking a huge risk by allowing everyone to try and connect at once, which is stupid. More likely, they'll filter people through so they know that the servers can handle it, so some people can play rather than everyone being locked out. This should have absolutely f*ck all to do with the PSN / XBLM updating.

Once again,everyone chill their sh*t, it will be out soon. Quiet down children.

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

I don't know why you people assumed that an Xbox/PSN update would come at midnight when they never have in the history of the consoles. Leslie Benzies mentioned a small download when he was interviewed before GTA V released. Poor expectations on your part.

Miss-K-T
  • Miss-K-T

New here.

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:56 AM

Once again,everyone chill their sh*t, it will be out soon. Quiet down children.

Ok, must admit this line did make me smile... You guys are right, I guess I was just a little too excited....

*sitting down with arms folded... but at least im sat down*
;)

maxpowah
  • maxpowah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:03 PM

should be fun tomorrow, pray for a lesser teething experience which probably won't happen.

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

haha didnt i just say this on the other page or in another thread? 

I was highly likely they would cater to the US and release it so they can play it while Aus have to wait until the 2nd, and EU will mostly be asleep. f*cking sick of the US getting preferential treatment in the gaming industry. 

Looks like ill be staying up late as hell so i can smash sh*tty american noobs and get my own back. 

occono
  • occono

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:14 PM

Awww I have to leave home until friday in an hour. Was really hoping to try it this morning.

Guess I'll wait until Friday. 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

Damn, looks like I might have to leave my house tomorrow...

Dirtbag Daryl
  • Dirtbag Daryl

Dirtbag

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

12 HOURS :D

how? i dont get it.. it's still monday

MactoTillDeath
  • MactoTillDeath

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

Just so everyone knows I live in NY, just a couple hours away from the R* office here. That website is claiming GTAO will launch in 11 hours, which means R* is planning to launch the game between 7-8pm EST, which would still be September 30th here.

So, Yea. Completely absurd.

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:27 PM

why on earth do you guys have the midnight theory, it isnt a GTA 5 midnight launch that has been and gone.

i have a feeling it will be out when PSN store is updated.

nowaydawg
  • nowaydawg

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:27 PM Edited by nowaydawg, 30 September 2013 - 12:28 PM.

1.09.2013 6:00 AM Pacific Time / 9:00 AM Eastern Time.

stop crying, R* have nothing to do with release time.

subsonicdust
  • subsonicdust

A Demon of Liberty

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

I waited up till 3am in the uk waiting for the patch that never came, keep me informed guys I want to be online when I get home :)

Why did you wait up?  Today is the 30th, not the 1st.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users