Photo

Ordering Cars question.

9 replies to this topic
Cr4zyM0nk3y
  • Cr4zyM0nk3y

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

I've looked all around and can't find an answer to what I'm questioning.

I ordered the Sandking XL. Had it delivered to my garage. And fully modded it. If that truck explodes or somehow gets lost, will it be back in my garage? Or do I need to purchase all that stuff again?

• the_warbsta likes this

Tha_Mac
  • Tha_Mac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

This is a great question that I've asked and still haven't gotten a clear cut answer for!

Todmcfly
  • Todmcfly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:41 AM

I would be very careful. Cars aren't getting delivered, thy are also disappearing from garages and never returning..... Sadly I'm just sorta staying away from saving cars..... If you have franklin buy the Los santos customs in sandy shore area, customizing is free
For him... So if you lose a car it's not too sad

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:44 AM

has it ever occured to you to read the manual ?

gtamanual_zps4d29cc60.png

you're welcome :miranda:

Tha_Mac
  • Tha_Mac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:55 AM Edited by Tha_Mac, 30 September 2013 - 12:57 AM.

So is this saying that purchased cars will respawn at like the grove street garage?

Champers
  • Champers

Snitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:58 AM Edited by Champerss, 30 September 2013 - 01:02 AM.

I ordered the Sandking XL. Had it delivered to my garage. And fully modded it. If that truck explodes or somehow gets lost, will it be back in my garage? Or do I need to purchase all that stuff again?

If it gets lost, as mentioned above, it should show up at the Car Impound Lot (it has been known for a while now that cars may disappear randomly, and Rockstar commented about it here), but if I'm not mistaken, if your car explodes, it's gone and does not show up at your garage.

However, if you were to purchase vehicles in GTA Online, I heard that your lost or blown up car will respawn in your garage if it's insured. 

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Liberal Black Activist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

<----------

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:28 AM

So is this saying that purchased cars will respawn at like the grove street garage?

that's supposed to be how it works apparently, however I have had my "owned" cars vanish even after modification and taking ownership.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:16 AM

no, gotta get it all again

Cr4zyM0nk3y
  • Cr4zyM0nk3y

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

Thank you guys for all the responses. And I've been a victim the to disappearing cars. Especially in Micheal's garage. So I think when Franklin gets the money, I'll follow what Todmcfly mentioned. Trevor is the only one to have any special vehicles for me right now. Again, thanks guys!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users