Imponte Phoenix

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
Psychosociial
  • Psychosociial

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:30 PM

Does anyone know where I can find a Phoenix? I've completed the game so I missed my chance at getting it through the story.

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by thugzmansion, 29 September 2013 - 11:32 PM.

It is quite rare car to find and can be found in Rockford Hills area.
One can be obtained at Trevor's Liquor Ace meth lab after the mission Trevor Phillips Industries, unless it is blown up during the firefight.
The Phoenix can spawn in the Paleto Bay area at the Cluckin' Bell Farms.
May spawn in the near vicinity of Vinewood Racetrack.
May possibly spawn in Little Seoul.
Can spawn in Grapeseed and Harmony.
Spawns more frequently when driving a Sandking XL.
Can be obtained from the Eastern Motel in Harmony during the police shootout random encounter.
May spawn in South Los Santos around the Vanilla Unicorn.
  • HopalongCasidy likes this

handoverfist
  • handoverfist

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

0_0.jpg

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:07 AM

I had one, Michael need more garage space or the ability to purchase some, i need to try find my other characters, meet them in the street hop out of my car switch to my other character and then let them drive it to their lockup.

BrianCool129
  • BrianCool129

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

Hey man I figured something out.  So what I did is play as Michael because for some reason rarer cars seem to spawn as him like the bati 801RR.  You go into a Los Santos Customs, closest to Michael's house, with a high level car then leave with no need to do anything.  On you leave replay Trevor Philips enterprise and kill all the guys.  Then before you take the two Asian guys out of the cooler you get in a Phoenix and do donuts for a little then blow yourself up.  Then don't retry and it and then drive to Trevor's house.  You should see one on the highway driving there.  Hope this helped, this is what I did to get mine.

• HopalongCasidy likes this

Barabos
  • Barabos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

Hi there, the locations, spawn and customization options are all shown and talked through on this video. Enjoy.

Link here: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LpCnz-1bLgQ.

jasonkinnison
  • jasonkinnison

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:28 AM

Hey man I figured something out.  So what I did is play as Michael because for some reason rarer cars seem to spawn as him like the bati 801RR.  You go into a Los Santos Customs, closest to Michael's house, with a high level car then leave with no need to do anything.  On you leave replay Trevor Philips enterprise and kill all the guys.  Then before you take the two Asian guys out of the cooler you get in a Phoenix and do donuts for a little then blow yourself up.  Then don't retry and it and then drive to Trevor's house.  You should see one on the highway driving there.  Hope this helped, this is what I did to get mine.

brianCool. thank you so much. It worked!

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:26 AM

Keep switching characters until Michael or Franklin get stuck in traffic, a Phoenix will spawn in the traffic..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users