Photo

Voltic vs Adder

19 replies to this topic
Broken Condom Kid
  • Broken Condom Kid

The Loser

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

So, I read that the Adder (Bugatti) is the fastest, but when I drive the Voltic (Lotus I think) it feels faster than the Adder, I drove both, but the Voltic feels much faster, I've modded both to the max, it just feels faster, can anyone confirm if the Adder is faster than the Voltic?

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:48 PM

Adder is faster, Voltic feels faster because it is lighter and has much better handling.

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

Is the voltic an electric car? Or is the engine noise bugged to where its silent.

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:52 PM

The Adder probably has a higher top speed, but the electric engine has better acceleration.

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

So, I read that the Adder (Bugatti) is the fastest, but when I drive the Voltic (Lotus I think) it feels faster than the Adder, I drove both, but the Voltic feels much faster, I've modded both to the max, it just feels faster, can anyone confirm if the Adder is faster than the Voltic?

Does it feel faster?

Is the voltic an electric car? Or is the engine noise bugged to where its silent.

Yea its for sure electric

Broken Condom Kid
  • Broken Condom Kid

The Loser

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

thanks for explaining this, I prefer the Voltic over the Adder

Omega Mayhem
  • Omega Mayhem

Told ya so

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

Overflod Entity XF is the best.

Broken Condom Kid
  • Broken Condom Kid

The Loser

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

Does it feel faster?

Yea its for sure electric

Yes, as in feel, I mean like, you have that sense that your going fast, like you know your going faster than you are with another car

ndyerger
  • ndyerger

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:15 AM

I get what you mean about "feel" Broken. The difference between the Adder and Voltic is that they are both faster than one another.

Adder has the highest top speed (by far) which means it can travel faster than the Voltic on straights and around shallow bends.

Voltic is a faster accelerating vehicle (quickest in the game) and off from dead stops and recovering from spinouts it will beat an Adder.

Depending on the race, getting through a track could potentially be faster with either car. I have both and they each are a lot of fun. I'd get the Voltic first because it is a bargain Super.

JayJay35
  • JayJay35

Sony Fanboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:21 AM

The Voltic has the best acceleration, since it's an electric car, the power comes instantly. The Adder has the best top speed though.

Vertighost
  • Vertighost

SMS2 SNES N64 NGC PS2 PS3 PS4

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:31 AM Edited by Vertighost, 27 January 2015 - 06:32 AM.

I love the Voltic, I find the humm of the electric motor relaxing.

I'm currently/frustratingly trying to get an Adder Stunt Montage made, probably why I'm sick of that car. Style wise I find It looks like a door stop, I'm sick of seeing the back end of it. Now I know why most stunt videos are on bikes.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:53 PM

I love the Voltic, I find the humm of the electric motor relaxing.

It also doesn't drown out the sound of the radio.

I'm currently/frustratingly trying to get an Adder Stunt Montage made, probably why I'm sick of that car. Style wise I find It looks like a door stop, I'm sick of seeing the back end of it. Now I know why most stunt videos are on bikes.

I find the car the Adder is based on (Bugatti Veyron) to be a very unflattering supercar.

scania970
  • scania970

No

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:48 PM

The Voltic is the Tesla Roadster anyway, not a Lotus

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:54 PM

Am I the only one who likes the adder? But doesn't chrome it up, and keeps it classy?

Its a good csr, but I think its been ruined by some by online players.

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:07 PM Edited by lazloisdavrock, 27 January 2015 - 05:11 PM.

Its  a Lotus   :)

Elise

lotus-elise-s2.jpg

8004-volticrear.jpg

753.jpg?7869

Voltic > Adder

LevelDockSix
  • LevelDockSix

Urban Legend

• Members
  • India

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:38 PM

Well, having owned both, I'd say the Voltic might be a better choice.

It's acceleration is reaaally good, it makes you feel like you're going really fast. The Adder takes it's time a little bit (sort of).

Customization wise the Voltic is better, the Adder has nothing other than a primary and secondary scheme and wheels. :/

The Adder is a vehicle I looked forward to acquiring because it's a Bugatti, but it turned out to be a lame experience because I can't personalize it the way I want. I still have it though, only going to sell it when needed ($1 million + mods  :cry:)  The Voltic was nice to own though, but I sold it a few days before the 3rd property update -_-' fuuuck.

I really wish R* let us replace the electric engine with a proper gas guzzling one, because it's kind of lame driving around with no noise (other than that *whiizzzzzzing* bull sh*t). My complain with the Khamelion as well, which is a car I'd looove to own and drive. Oh well, PC mods.

• Vertighost likes this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:44 PM

Its  a Lotus Elise :)

It's a Tesla. Lotus doesn't make electric cars.
  • Vertighost likes this

scania970
  • scania970

No

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:26 PM

Its  a Lotus   :)

Elise

Nope.

It's a Tesla, Voltic is electric and Lotus doesn't make electric cars.

http://en.wikipedia..../Tesla_Roadster

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:55 AM Edited by lazloisdavrock, 28 January 2015 - 01:55 AM.

resembles the lotus more imo despite it being electric or not

kysrsoze
  • kysrsoze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:33 AM Edited by kysrsoze, 28 January 2015 - 04:38 AM.

The Tesla roadster was actually a modded Lotus Elise.  The Elise had a Toyota 4-banger engine, and the Tesla version had the electric motor.  I know the Elise is out of production, and I believe the Tesla is also gone.  I think I'm going to buy one as my Super rather than spewing a half-mil $.

2010_Tesla-Motors_Roadster_Convertible.j

2008_Tesla_Roadster.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users