[Bug] Key To Her Heart

3 replies to this topic
Jericho176
  • Jericho176

Spoon Killer

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

Hi there.

I'm using an opened SCM mod so I could go anywhere since the beginning of the game without unwanted chases.

Recently I was bored and started playing through the storyline again. Currently I'm at Las Venturas and doing the Woozie missions. But I have one problem with "Key To Her Heart" :panic:

When I enter the house as gimp there is a cutscene. Right after the cutscene ends (or I skip it), my game just freezes and stops responding. I tried at least 5 times, but it always freezes, so I can't comlete the mission.

(I thought it might have somthing to do with the opened SCM mod, since I use it for the first time)

Is there anythingI could fix it? I really wanted to complete the game 100%, and I'm using this save for months now (I have pretty high stats and lots of unlockables) :/

Thanks

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:09 AM

If you want to continue using mods you should post in the Modding Forums.

For this forum the fix is to remove the mods. and possibly reinstall the game.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

You could try taking Millie on normal dates without the gimp suit. She likes bars and restaurants. It might be necessary to skip any invitations for coffee, so it could take a while.

If necessary, you could take Millie out and kill her. It always makes be sad when Millie dies but if there isn't any other option...

You could upload your save to gtasnp.com and post a request for help in the Mission help topic. Depending on the scm mode, the save might still work for other players. Otherwise, you could also post a link to the mod.

I might be able to tweak your save to provide the keycard, if nothing else is working.

Jericho176
  • Jericho176

Spoon Killer

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

I'm not using the Hot Coffee mod that has your girlfriends from the beginning though (it just unlocks the bridges and some shops)

I have backups of the original files, but unfortunaetely I must start a new game if I use them :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users