» «

Moderators in the GTA V Forum?

3 replies to this topic
Vega Fve
  • Vega Fve

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

Can we get some ACTIVE mods in this forum? The GTA V forum gets multiple dupe threads every single day. All day people are posting dupe threads to complain about the same things. It's getting to be more than just annoying.

• GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:18 AM Edited by GunWrath, 30 September 2013 - 12:19 AM.

There's an adequate amount of mods/led-by's in that area but currently with the release of V, they are enjoying their lives like everyone else. We can't always be online for your needs. You just have to remain patient, the topics will be dealt with.

Just simply report any duplicate topics, etc and they will be taken care of in due time.

• Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

What Gunwrath said.

Sometimes its better for the staff to allow things to run their course. With GTA V out there are alot of people who just pop there heads in here and post a topic that has been covered and then leave. We cant deal with them all.

On that note I will do my best to give more attention to the matter. Thanks for your feedback.

• greeno911

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:41 PM Edited by greeno911, 06 October 2013 - 06:42 PM.

Guys I just want to say that I appreciate you and the website you have provided. It is by far the best laid out forum for this series and I couldn't be happier with its structure and design. However, it is getting flooded by immature kids who have no business posting. I think I speak for everyone when I say this site would be 100x more enjoyable if there were less nonsense. Some posts are helpful and well written while others are ignorant and basically just a bunch of illiterate mis-informed crybabies. I just want to see this forum be a tool instead of being taken over by tools. If you know what I'm saying. 

Don't think I'm hating because I really do appreciate the work you do and I completely understand that you want to play the game too. That's not an excuse though, it could be a lot smoother on here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users