#ashtag Tuesdays!

4 replies to this topic
Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

Hello to all the forumers!

Lately I've been thinking about how close this online community would be coming together in the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online. I normally like conducting some type of crowd participation, SO! I got up and thought of a way that maybe something as of rewarding could come of it for people in-game. 

#ashtag Tuesdays!

f5e2aa34-1f48-45b7-b48c-94c037cc83f6_zps

The concept of this event is to make the fan base come together by Tuesdays and present funny and amazing pictures of experiences you have done online. Whether it be killing a random cop and their body glitches, or a explosion of 50 cars in the air- whatever it is, Let us see it!

Take the picture VIA iFruit in GTA:O then access the same picture on the Social Club 

on Rockstars main website. After that is said and done go over the same picture and tweak it to make it have a more shiny and glamorous vibe using Photobucket or whichever website you prefer! After everything is said and done, me and my other group of friends will have post up for that day. When the post is up (#ashTag Tuesdays!) Upload your picture into the comment section. After the comment has been posted we will get a tally going to see who's pictures has had the most views, The top 5 who has the most likes are the main winners. And will get stacks of money In-game of GTA:O- And yes, it is confirmed you can give money to people in game!

I personally want to do this because of the way Rockstar has reiterated a whole new meaning to GTA and I just want to see how much a community can come together and make the most out of it! So if you're down for this idea leave some comments an we will take this from there! 

When submitting a picture onto the thread, you must!

• Put a one word description of what describes what is going on with a hashtag(#) infront of it. E.X #Race
  • Must not be more than 700x400 in terms of size!
  • Must be related to GTA:O only!
  • Not use nude or any other kinds of explicit content. Anything in strip clubs is acceptable except behind house lap dances! 

That is it for the rules! I hope this gets a lot of feedback and we'll take it from there!

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

is this really an event? to me sounds like something that should be on the online section.

Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

Oh, I'm not suppose to post this in events? Cause I was trying to make this an event for all the online players every Tuesday.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

To me it doesn't seem like an actual event. More of a screen shot contest kind of thing.

n0tjay
  • n0tjay

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:43 AM

type test

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users