Photo

☠ Soul Reapers MC - [SRMC] ☠

225 replies to this topic
Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:53 PM Edited by UnKaizo, 27 November 2013 - 08:54 PM.

Country? USA                                                                          Requirements

Gamertag? Giovanni Alma                                                                  You must be over 14 

What age are you? 22                                                     You must have a mic

Do you have a mic? YES                                       You must have a social club account

Social Club Username? weezyftony                                   You must have GTA V for Xbox 360

How active are you on Xbox? everyday

How active are you on GTAForums? same also use other forums

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) the alma crime family 

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? yes we are alliance with soa paleto bay 

i never started a family i recruit for them and its not ended i am just looking around

" you may re-apply in a week - 07/12/2013"

"If you re-apply before the week you will be permanently denied"

I don't boss people around by all means in the Club but if you can't follow the most simple instructions I don't have time for you I'm sorry PERMANENTLY DENIED!

DO NOT RE-APPLY

ElNinoGrande15
  • ElNinoGrande15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

Country? United States
Gamertag? LLMCxChains
Do you have a mic? Yes
Social Club Username? LLMCxChains
How active are you on Xbox? Everyday after 5PM PST
How active are you on GTAForums? One-three times a day
Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) Not gangs, but motorcycles and mafias yes. Falcone Crime Family, Lost Legends MC
Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? If it's a bit the same like LLMC or SoA then yes I do.

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

Country? United States
Gamertag? LLMCxChains
Do you have a mic? Yes
Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) Not gangs, but motorcycles and mafias yes. Falcone Crime Family, Lost Legends MC
Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? If it's a bit the same like LLMC or SoA then yes I do.

Any reason you didn't put your age in?

ElNinoGrande15
  • ElNinoGrande15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

Country? United States
Gamertag? LLMCxChains
Do you have a mic? Yes

Oh, my bad didn't see that area, must've deleted it by accident.

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:09 AM

Country? United States
Gamertag? LLMCxChains
Do you have a mic? Yes

Oh, my bad didn't see that area, must've deleted it by accident.

Alright, I have decided to ACCEPT you as a hangaround until you have been reviewed and voted on to take the role of prospect.

Make sure to add these gamertags,

VitaliFPS

MuffinPirate905

Person4194

perryv2
  • perryv2

Panty Dropper

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

You riders have any patches left? Most definately interested

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

You riders have any patches left? Most definately interested

We sure do but only a few for people that fit the requirments, if you feel you do send in an application.

Country? Answer                                                                      
Gamertag? Answer                                                            
What age are you? Answer                                               
Do you have a mic? Answer                                       
Social Club Username? Answer                                   
How active are you on Xbox? Answer
How active are you on GTAForums? Answer
Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) Answer
Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Answer

sapperxX
  • sapperxX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

Country? USA

Gamertag? SapperxX

What age are you? 24

Do you have a mic? Yes

Social Club username? sapper556

How active are you on xbox? everyday

How active are you on GTA forums? big lurker, would post if I were recruited

Have you been in any gangs before? no

Are you aware of how a motorcycle club works? yes

breakingblue88
  • breakingblue88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:02 AM Edited by breakingblue88, 01 December 2013 - 05:39 AM.

Country?United States.                                                                          Requirements

Gamertag? breakingblue88                                                                  You must be over 14 

What age are you? 25.                                                     You must have a mic

Do you have a mic? yes.                                       You must have a social club account

Social Club Username? breakingblue88                                   You must have GTA V for Xbox 360

How active are you on Xbox? I work but play daily.

How active are you on GTAForums? I check in daily.

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) Just left a M C for inactiveness and low members.

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Yes I am familiar. 

I'm interested in joining a crew  who has a good solid structured hierarchy that I can commit to. Im a one crew type person. I only play gta v online. I was once apart of a serious clan for 6 years and I am looking for something like that experience again. Judging by the quality layout to just the recruitment page I believe this is a serious group of people who want a serious crew and I hope to be considered as a hangaround.

*Edit- Reading other post and thought i should post time zone. {Central Standard}

rb85
  • rb85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:27 PM Edited by rb85, 07 December 2013 - 04:54 PM.

:r*:

Flavajava
  • Flavajava

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:19 PM

Country? I live in Denmark.
Gamertag? y0 Java (The O is a zero )
What age are you? Im turning fifteen this month! (December))
Do you have a mic? Yes I do, but my dog chew the cable for the headset so I listen through the television.
Social Club Username? FlavaJava
How active are you on Xbox? Everyday from around 15:00 GMT +1
How active are you on GTAForums? I just joined this day :-)
Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) Im a former LSRP Veteran on PC, so i've been in alot of gangs, mostly MC's, Latino gangs and such things! I got experience with the roleplay scenario and i dont seek the attention by messing around, period.
Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Yes. I'm a former Mongols MC member on LSRP, so I know the rules and the slangs and all that stuff!

Extra Info.
I'm not going to be lying when I say i got experience with the MC community, i've been a trustfull and loyal member of LSRP since 09'. I'm mature even though im young. I speak English fluent with almost no problems!

Reap The Living
  • Reap The Living

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:18 PM Edited by Reap The Living, 05 December 2013 - 06:57 AM.

Country? The States.                                                                   

Gamertag? Reap The Living.                                                        

What age are you? 19.                                        

Do you have a mic? Yes.                                      

Social Club Username? ReapTheLiving                               

How active are you on Xbox? I am almost always on.

How active are you on GTAForums? Not very active, but I skim topics and threads.

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) No, I have not.

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Yes, I am very aware of the chain of command, and how it operates.

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Trilllion

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:14 PM Edited by Trilllion, 11 January 2014 - 05:28 PM.

Hey guys, sorry for the extreme delay on things, SRMC is up and running now, open for recruitment. If you've applied already and it's still pending, copy and paste a new post of your application so we know who still wants to be a part of the MC. 

Jamo.
  • Jamo.

Disengage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:44 PM Edited by Jamo., 11 January 2014 - 08:49 PM.

Country? USA

Gamertag? l D34THW15H l

What age are you? 16

Do you have a mic? Yes

Social Club Username? jamo1997

How active are you on Xbox? I get on regularly, depending on what I have going on.

How active are you on GTAForums? I usually get on at least once a day to see whats going on.

Have you been in any gangs before? Yes. Angels of Death MC, Reapers MC, and Mayans MC(Non Forums).

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle Club operates? Yeah. I've watched every season of SoA religiously(not like it tells you much), Watched plenty of gangland and other documentaries, and I've been fascinated with bikes and biker culture for a few years now, ever since I first played TLAD

On a side note, if I got accepted, I'd love to write a story for your page. Not saying it's bad, but if it were more detailed and fun to read, more people could possibly be interested in joining the club. Anyways I hope to hear back from yous :colgate: 

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Trilllion

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

Country? USA

Gamertag? l D34THW15H l

What age are you? 16

Do you have a mic? Yes

How active are you on Xbox? I get on regularly, depending on what I have going on.

How active are you on GTAForums? I usually get on at least once a day to see whats going on.

Have you been in any gangs before? Yes. Angels of Death MC, Reapers MC, and Mayans MC(Non Forums).

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle Club operates? Yeah. I've watched every season of SoA religiously(not like it tells you much), Watched plenty of gangland and other documentaries, and I've been fascinated with bikes and biker culture for a few years now, ever since I first played TLAD

On a side note, if I got accepted, I'd love to write a story for your page. Not saying it's bad, but if it were more detailed and fun to read, more people could possibly be interested in joining the club. Anyways I hope to hear back from yous :colgate: 

Hey Jamo, your application looks f*cking awesome! It's pending right now, but don't worry, you're not going to wait too long!

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:13 PM

Country? USA

Gamertag? l D34THW15H l

What age are you? 16

Do you have a mic? Yes

Mmmm DEATHWISH? Is this the same guy that ran the Mancini Outlaws? 

- Reviewing your application.

Jamo.
  • Jamo.

Disengage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:11 PM

Must have me confused with somebody else. The only MC I've ever lead lasted maybe a week or two(GTA IV was pretty much dead then.)

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Trilllion

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:42 PM

Country? USA

Gamertag? l D34THW15H l

What age are you? 16

Do you have a mic? Yes

We've reviewed your application and have decided to ACCEPT you into the SRMC. You will begin as a hangaround so you get a feel for the club. When we feel it is time for you to be promoted to prospect, you will begin your first stage of becoming a patched member. Welcome to the club.

TheKeYLiMeR
  • TheKeYLiMeR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:39 PM

GT; TheKeYLiMeR
SC; KeYLiMeR
Have mic, play daily, 23, USA, pacific time.
Looking to join my first MC.

RajderV3
  • RajderV3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:04 PM

Country? Poland                                                      

Gamertag? KubaKwiek                                       

What age are you? 16                        

Do you have a mic? Yes             

Social Club Username? RajderV3           

How active are you on Xbox? I'm active on Xbox everyday

How active are you on GTAForums? I just created account there, but I'm going to spend more time here

Have you been in any Gangs before? Yes, I've been in one polish crew, but I quit, because I prefer MC's.

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? I know almost everything about it. I watched many documental programs about MC's, read many informations, and of course - watched all seasons of Sons of Anarchy (and I waiting for season 7).

-----------------

I'm sorry for my not so good english, but I think that I know enough words to talk with all of you :). Peace.

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Trilllion

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:54 PM

Sup guys'! You chose the right MC to apply for. Your application is pending, and we'll get back to you in a bit! 

j-moss
  • j-moss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:55 AM

Country? USA

Gamertag? SouthernHook

What age are you? 25

Do you have a mic? Yes

Social Club Username? SouthernHook

How active are you on Xbox? Daily

How active are you on GTAForums? I try to check it at least once a day

Have you been in any gangs before? Yes. The Lost Blaine County and The Lost Las Venturas

dalinkwent24
  • dalinkwent24

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:59 AM

Country? Murica                                                                       

Gamertag? dalinkwent24                                                           

What age are you? 26                                                  

Do you have a mic? Yes                                     

Social Club Username? dalinkwent24                                  

How active are you on Xbox? Daily

How active are you on GTAForums? Daily

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) Yes a few small unorganized gangs.

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Yes

j-moss
  • j-moss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:07 AM

Sorry didnt copy this part,

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Yes

Sku11y
  • Sku11y

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:06 AM

Country? USA

Gamertag? Sku11y666

GTAforum username? Sku11y

Age? 29

Do you have a mic? Yes

RSC username? Skully5150
How active are you on Xbox? Weekends at the moment due to work and school but my schedule will be better in march when school ends.

How active are you in GTAforums? Daily

Have you been in any gangs before? Yes. Was a member of The Lost Blaine County chapter but left because it was unorganized. I started the Las Venturas chapter with Southernhook, we were tired of getting shot in the back by fellow club members. I just want to be apart of a good brotherhood. A true MC.

Are you aware of how a motorcycle club operates? Absolutely!

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:56 AM

You have all been ACCEPTED into the Soul Reaper MC as a hangaround until we get a feel for your personality and we will then decide on Friday/Saturday at church if you're eligible for becoming a Prospect.

Best of luck

- Prez

Please proceed to add me on Xbox @ VitaliFPS, failure to do so will result in a denial of your entrance to the Soul Reapers MC.

ErebusV8
  • ErebusV8

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

Country? Australia                                                               

Gamertag? ErebusV8                                                                

What age are you? 18                                                   

Do you have a mic? yes                                     

Social Club Username? ErebusV8                                  

How active are you on Xbox? very, at least 4 times per week for a few hours depends on what's on

How active are you on GTAForums? relatively

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) No

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? somewhat but can learn

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:33 AM

Country? Australia                                                               

Gamertag? ErebusV8                                                                

What age are you? 18                                                   

Do you have a mic? yes                                     

Social Club Username? ErebusV8                                  

How active are you on Xbox? very, at least 4 times per week for a few hours depends on what's on

How active are you on GTAForums? relatively

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) No

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? somewhat but can learn

You have all been ACCEPTED into the Soul Reaper MC as a hangaround until we get a feel for your personality and we will then decide on Friday/Saturday at church if you're eligible for becoming a Prospect.

Best of luck

- Prez

ALL BE SURE TO ADD ME ON XBOX @ VitaliFPS

Gluey
  • Gluey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:48 AM

Country? Scotland!                                                                        

Gamertag? Propipe McGee                                                                

What age are you? 23                                                  

Do you have a mic? Yes                                   

Social Club Username? TheGluey                             

How active are you on Xbox? Most days off work and several hours after work unless other commitments.

How active are you on GTAForums? Inactive for the most part.

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) Just little crews for me and my mates to piss about in.

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? I watch Sons of Anarchy if that counts :)

James190099
  • James190099

Player Hater

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:42 PM Edited by James190099, 15 February 2014 - 12:44 PM.

Gamertag? JimboJambo1999
What age are you? 15
Do you have a mic? Yes
How active are you on Xbox? Every day
How active are you on GTAForums? Quite often
Have you been in any Gangs before? No
Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Yes I do

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users