☠ Soul Reapers MC - [SRMC] ☠

246 replies to this topic
Dravec
  • Dravec

NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

You have a mistake in the club history "In 1979, they started chapters in various places know as Los Santos, Blaine County,and Liberty City"

This is for recruitment purposes only if you'd like to comment on our History use our Crews and Gangs topic I'm sure you know where that is, you have made enough topics there.

Also I don't believe there is a mistake besides the "Blaine County,and Liberty City" (The mistake is highlighted yellow.)

Actually that is not the mistake

Are you actually that mad at me because you can't run a proper crew and keep it going for more than a week? Man you can't run a good MC by just watching Sons of Anarchy do some research instead of pointing out mistakes in a paragraph on a forum topic. You look like such a sad little boy.

I have been running The Decayed for almost a month i just dont take it seriously because its a game and i have had an interest in MC's since before Sons of Anarchy came out

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:28 PM Edited by UnKaizo, 05 November 2013 - 11:52 PM.

You have a mistake in the club history "In 1979, they started chapters in various places know as Los Santos, Blaine County,and Liberty City"

This is for recruitment purposes only if you'd like to comment on our History use our Crews and Gangs topic I'm sure you know where that is, you have made enough topics there.

Also I don't believe there is a mistake besides the "Blaine County,and Liberty City" (The mistake is highlighted yellow.)

Are you actually that mad at me because you can't run a proper crew and keep it going for more than a week? Man you can't run a good MC by just watching Sons of Anarchy do some research instead of pointing out mistakes in a paragraph on a forum topic. You look like such a sad little boy.

I have been running The Decayed for almost a month i just dont take it seriously because its a game and i have had an interest in MC's since before Sons of Anarchy came out

I have reported you for misuse of the Recruitment section topics, if you haven't noticed this section isn't for General chat amongst crews that is what the "Crews & Gangs" section is for and I have posted a ban on you for that topic so if you would like to cry about more spelling mistakes ect. contact me via PM. 

Almost a month? You have been running an unsuccessful crew for 2 weeks.

http://gtaforums.com...ecayed-mc-tdmc/

Posting Ban - Dravec (13 year old SoA fanboy)

Good bye.

Rubadubdubinow
  • Rubadubdubinow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:16 AM

You sir, have a mistake with your crew, its called the decayed for a reason...its a dead and dieing MC. And just so we keep this in recruitment, if any of your guys are looking for a real MC we're accepting prospects ;)

Have a nice motherf*cking day
  • Cisto likes this

stabby mcstabstab
  • stabby mcstabstab

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

0_0.jpg

had fun earlier glad i joined

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:55 AM

0_0.jpg

had fun earlier glad i joined

Hell yeah man, by the way for general chat use our topic on the "Crews & Gangs" section.

http://gtaforums.com...rs-mc-srmc-☠/

Nice pic anyway post it over there.

FearedAssassinn
  • FearedAssassinn

GT: HoSc Assassinn Rank:Grand Master

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

Country? Wales                                                                     

Gamertag? Nightassassinn                                               

What age are you? 23                                         

Do you have a mic? very good one                        

Social Club Username?        http://socialclub.ro.../nightassassinn                    

How active are you on Xbox? 4 to 5 times a week 

How active are you on GTAForums? once a week

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) i got my own the family kings

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? yes

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

Country? Wales                                                                     

Gamertag? Nightassassinn                                               

What age are you? 23                                         

You have been ACCEPTED into the Soul Reapers MC as a Hanground until you have left all other crews you are in, I have been reviewing you social club ID and it seems you quite focused on you own crew. You will have to leave your crew behind if you'd like to join SRMC.

I have reported you for misuse of the Recruitment section topics, if you haven't noticed this section isn't for General chat amongst crews that is what the "Crews & Gangs" section is for and I have posted a ban on you for that topic so if you would like to cry about more spelling mistakes ect. contact me via PM. 

Good bye.

You think i am 13? I bet you are like a 8 year old kid who thinks you are running a real MC and you really think i care if i get ban from some website with a bunch idiots on it

I have already posted ban and I have reported you multiple times, I think you're just jealous that I can run a crew properly and yours is failing miserably. If this website is full of idiots why do you continue to post here and make topics for your "MC"? I'll be asking a moderator to take action upon you since you obviously CANNOT follow simple Rules and Guidelines.

- Good bye.

RedFalcon94
  • RedFalcon94

The Bringer Of Bad News, Convix VP, First 9

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:02 PM Edited by RedFalcon94, 06 November 2013 - 06:02 PM.

Country? Wales                                                                     

Gamertag? Nightassassinn                                               

What age are you? 23                                         

You have been ACCEPTED into the Soul Reapers MC as a Hanground until you have left all other crews you are in, I have been reviewing you social club ID and it seems you quite focused on you own crew. You will have to leave your crew behind if you'd like to join SRMC.

Good bye.

You think i am 13? I bet you are like a 8 year old kid who thinks you are running a real MC and you really think i care if i get ban from some website with a bunch idiots on it

I have already posted ban and I have reported you multiple times, I think you're just jealous that I can run a crew properly and yours is failing miserably. If this website is full of idiots why do you continue to post here and make topics for your "MC"? I'll be asking a moderator to take action upon you since you obviously CANNOT follow simple Rules and Guidelines.

- Good bye.

Sorry for barging in here but why is this still going on? UnKaizo you have reported him now just leave it be, by replying to the guy you are just giving him the attention he wants... you need to be smarter, once again sorry for butting in but i don't want to see your thread get locked because of stupid stuff

Buggy2825
  • Buggy2825

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

Gamertag: Luckyshot Up

Social club user name:

http://socialclub.ro...ember/buggy2825

How active GTA: nightly, post work between 5pm-2am CST weekdays and all day weekends essentially

How active Forum: can do more if need be but as is once or so daily

Understand how an MC works: ya, I got it. Just one thing. Currently part of a crew and reppin said tag. I won't just drop it bcuz many members are close friends in real life. Will rock my tag until out of the hang around phase and prospect is an option. At that point I will drop the other crew with virtually no hesitation. Hope that wouldn't be too much of an issue

shivkid420
  • shivkid420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:33 PM Edited by shivkid420, 07 November 2013 - 04:34 PM.

Country? Canada                                                                       

What age are you? 16                                                    

Do you have a mic? Yes                                      

Social Club Username? Arz0n420                              

How active are you on Xbox? Atleast every other day on weekdays, daily on weekends

How active are you on GTAForums? Every 1 - 3 days

Have you been in any Gangs before? Red Dead Rustlers, but I bearly played with them because they were inactive and just stupid.

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Yeah I'm aware, I also own my own bike(s). A Daemon, And a LCC Hexer

shivkid420
  • shivkid420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

Country? Canada                                                                       

What age are you? 16                                                    

Do you have a mic? Yes                                      

How active are you on Xbox? Atleast every other day on weekdays, daily on weekends

Have you been in any Gangs before? Red Dead Rustlers, but I bearly played with them because they were inactive and just stupid.

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Yeah I'm aware, I'm aware that I will start out as a low rank and have to earn my ranks. I also own my own bike(s). A Daemon, And a LCC Hexer

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

Gamertag: Luckyshot Up

Social club user name:

http://socialclub.ro...ember/buggy2825

How active GTA: nightly, post work between 5pm-2am CST weekdays and all day weekends essentially

How active Forum: can do more if need be but as is once or so daily

Understand how an MC works: ya, I got it. Just one thing. Currently part of a crew and reppin said tag. I won't just drop it bcuz many members are close friends in real life. Will rock my tag until out of the hang around phase and prospect is an option. At that point I will drop the other crew with virtually no hesitation. Hope that wouldn't be too much of an issue

You have been ACCEPTED as a hangaround but while riding with us you will have to use the TAG no matter what role you play in the crew, if there is a problem with that your application will be DENIED.

Country? Canada                                                                       

What age are you? 16                                                    

Do you have a mic? Yes                                      

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Yeah I'm aware, I also own my own bike(s). A Daemon, And a LCC Hexer

You have been ACCEPTED as a hangaround until further notice.

Both applicants please add me via xbox @ Undead IRustler

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Trilllion

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:34 PM Edited by Trilllion, 10 November 2013 - 04:34 PM.

The Soul Reapers MC is still recruiting, for those of you wanting to join. Applications will be reviewed shortly after posted.

HockeyMike24
  • HockeyMike24

Yes.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

Country? Canada

Gamertag? Karbonizzare

What age are you? 19

Do you have a mic? Yes

Social Club Username? HockeyMike244

How active are you on Xbox? 1-4 hours a day

How active are you on GTAForums? On once a day

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) Not any serious ones for GTA V.

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Of course, I'm aware of the basics plus some of how they work.

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:36 AM

Country? Canada

Gamertag? Karbonizzare

What age are you? 19

Do you have a mic? Yes

Social Club Username? HockeyMike244

How active are you on Xbox? 1-4 hours a day

How active are you on GTAForums? On once a day

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) Not any serious ones for GTA V.

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Of course, I'm aware of the basics plus some of how they work.

ACCEPTED!

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

Country? Canada                                                                       

What age are you? 16                                                    

Do you have a mic? Yes                                      

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Yeah I'm aware, I'm aware that I will start out as a low rank and have to earn my ranks. I also own my own bike(s). A Daemon, And a LCC Hexer

Please add you gamertag within 24 hours or your application will be DENIED

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

Country? Canada                                                                       

What age are you? 16                                                    

Do you have a mic? Yes                                      

Please add you gamertag within 24 hours or your application will be DENIED

Your application has been DENIED, you can re-apply in 2 weeks if you'd like with the full Application included.

clubmastermo
  • clubmastermo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

Country? Answer    England                                                                    

Gamertag? Answer          QsKz Echo xX                                                      

What age are you? 14 ( is it 14+? im very mature for my age)                                                   

Do you have a mic? Yes                                  

Social Club Username? http://socialclub.ro...mber/qskzechoxx

How active are you on Xbox? Every single day

How active are you on GTAForums? joined today but i can be very active

Have you been in any Gangs before? Not any serious ones

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Sort of, i have my own bikes (hexer and daemon)

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

Country? Answer    England                                                                    

Gamertag? Answer          QsKz Echo xX                                                      

What age are you? 14 ( is it 14+? im very mature for my age)                                                   

Do you have a mic? Yes                                  

Social Club Username? http://socialclub.ro...mber/qskzechoxx

How active are you on Xbox? Every single day

How active are you on GTAForums? joined today but i can be very active

Have you been in any Gangs before? Not any serious ones

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Sort of, i have my own bikes (hexer and daemon)

I have spoken to you and have decided to accept you as a hangaround, we will take a vote at church to patch you in or let you go. You must play with us during the week or you will be denied.

I have you added already but you must add these gamertags.

Kurber - VP

Muffinpirate905 - Secretary

make sure to message them "SRMC" after you have sent a friend request.

Good luck

- Prez.

Dreadzy
  • Dreadzy

Dead Team

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:49 PM Edited by Dreadzy, 24 November 2013 - 11:52 PM.

Country? United States                                                                        

Gamertag? oDreadzy                                                        

What age are you? Sixteen.                                                 

Do you have a mic? Yes, no feedback and etc.                            

Social Club Username? Dreadzy - link

How active are you on Xbox? I get on everyday, sometimes weekends I am busy. I get out of class around 12:30 EST, am on until I'm sleepy enough to .. sleep.

How active are you on GTAForums? I've just joined after seeing a large interest in your crew, but I have a history in multiple forums and communities and even experienced in moderating a few. I'm an active poster, and a positive one. If given the chance, I can surely prove it.

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) Yes, I've been in a couple online, but they were full of immature people that only played to kill eachother. The two I were in were "Lost Angels" and "Lost Breed," both suffered from the same problem. I'm looking for a more close experience, more of a 'friends who play together' rather than 'play against anyone who isn't in our group.' I would rather ride my motorcycle through LS than kill randoms in a public lobby.

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? My sister's husband is a Patched member in the local Outlaw MC, he's given me some knowledge on real life MCs that I can apply to this virtual one.

I look forward to a reply and possibly joining you guys!

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:22 AM

Country? United States                                                                        

Gamertag? oDreadzy                                                        

How active are you on Xbox? I get on everyday, sometimes weekends I am busy. I get out of class around 12:30 EST, am on until I'm sleepy enough to .. sleep.

How active are you on GTAForums? I've just joined after seeing a large interest in your crew, but I have a history in multiple forums and communities and even experienced in moderating a few. I'm an active poster, and a positive one. If given the chance, I can surely prove it.

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) Yes, I've been in a couple online, but they were full of immature people that only played to kill eachother. The two I were in were "Lost Angels" and "Lost Breed," both suffered from the same problem. I'm looking for a more close experience, more of a 'friends who play together' rather than 'play against anyone who isn't in our group.' I would rather ride my motorcycle through LS than kill randoms in a public lobby.

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? My sister's husband is a Patched member in the local Outlaw MC, he's given me some knowledge on real life MCs that I can apply to this virtual one.

Everything looks good man I don't see any problem but one, you'll need to be willing to leave your current crew "Wolf Pack Alphaz" you will also need to add the following people via xbox live,

VitaliFPS (Me)

Kurber (VP)

MuffinPirate905 (Secretary) 

I look forward to playing with you and see what your about. You will be ranked as a hangaround until we vote on prospecting you or not that can take up to a week.

Good luck pal.

- Prez.

• Dreadzy likes this

Dreadzy
  • Dreadzy

Dead Team

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:22 PM Edited by Dreadzy, 25 November 2013 - 03:25 PM.

Country? United States                                                                        

Gamertag? oDreadzy                                                        

Everything looks good man I don't see any problem but one, you'll need to be willing to leave your current crew "Wolf Pack Alphaz" you will also need to add the following people via xbox live,

VitaliFPS (Me)

Kurber (VP)

I look forward to playing with you and see what your about. You will be ranked as a hangaround until we vote on prospecting you or not that can take up to a week.

Good luck pal.

- Prez.

Left WOLF, Gonna hop on xbox.com and send some friend requests, I'll be on around 12:45 or 1 EST. I look forward to playing with you all!

Edit: Getting error when I FR Kurber from my phone on Xbox.com

Palm Tree
  • Palm Tree

GTA

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

Country? United States

Gamertag? DeadGunz0

What age are you? 16

Do you have a mic? Yes

Social Club Username? DeadGunz0

How active are you on Xbox? Everyday

How active are you on GTAForums? Just joined. Planning on becoming very active.

Have you been in any Gangs before? I was in Lost Angels with oDreadzy, we left together because it wasn't what we were looking for.

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Very aware.

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

Country? United States                                                                        

Gamertag? oDreadzy                                                        

VitaliFPS (Me)

Kurber (VP)

Good luck pal.

- Prez.

Left WOLF, Gonna hop on xbox.com and send some friend requests, I'll be on around 12:45 or 1 EST. I look forward to playing with you all!

Alright man, sounds good.

Country? United States

Gamertag? DeadGunz0

What age are you? 16

Do you have a mic? Yes

Have you been in any Gangs before? I was in Lost Angels with oDreadzy, we left together because it wasn't what we were looking for.

Your application has been put on HOLD I will contact you via xbox, the Lost Angels ran by Redfalcon94?

Palm Tree
  • Palm Tree

GTA

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

Country? United States                                                                        

Gamertag? oDreadzy                                                        

VitaliFPS (Me)

Kurber (VP)

Good luck pal.

- Prez.

Country? United States

Gamertag? DeadGunz0

What age are you? 16

Do you have a mic? Yes

Your application has been put on HOLD I will contact you via xbox, the Lost Angels ran by Redfalcon94?

No, I was in the one ran by dashx73. I'm on xbox right now if you wanted to chat.

Palm Tree
  • Palm Tree

GTA

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

Country? United States                                                                        

Gamertag? oDreadzy                                                        

VitaliFPS (Me)

Kurber (VP)

Good luck pal.

- Prez.

Country? United States

Gamertag? DeadGunz0

What age are you? 16

Do you have a mic? Yes

No, I was in the one ran by dashx73. I'm on xbox right now if you wanted to chat.

Sorry UnKaizo, but I've decided to drop my crew application due to the fact that the times the MC plays varies drastically from mine. Thanks for the opportunity!

crushedfool30
  • crushedfool30

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

is the mc recruiting? my name gt: giovanni alma

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:26 AM Edited by UnKaizo, 27 November 2013 - 04:28 AM.

is the mc recruiting? my name gt: giovanni alma

Come back when you put some effort into your application, you may re-apply in a week - 07/12/2013

Correct format.

If you re-apply before the week you will be permanently denied, contact me via Personal Message if you have any questions.

Country? Answer                                                                          Requirements

Gamertag? Answer                                                                  You must be over 14 

What age are you? Answer                                                     You must have a mic

Do you have a mic? Answer                                       You must have a social club account

Social Club Username? Answer                                   You must have GTA V for Xbox 360

How active are you on Xbox? Answer

How active are you on GTAForums? Answer

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) Answer

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Answer

I have reviewed your profile and I noticed you just recently made a crime family and ended it.

We DO NOT accept clan hoppers into the club.

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

I want to make it CLEAR that

if  YOU are accepted into the Club

YOU MUST add these gamertags

- VitaliFPS (President)

- MuffinPirate (Secretary)

Also some people have been having

trouble playing with members if you are 

accepted and are active please add

- Person4194 (Enforcer)

He is the clubs Enforcer and he will review you

in game while playing you will then be voted on

by the members that have played with you in

during the week.

You can find members names on the crews Hierachy

located on page 1 adding the members above patched members

would be your best bet.

crushedfool30
  • crushedfool30

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

Country? USA                                                                          Requirements

Gamertag? Giovanni Alma                                                                  You must be over 14 

What age are you? 22                                                     You must have a mic

Do you have a mic? YES                                       You must have a social club account

Social Club Username? weezyftony                                   You must have GTA V for Xbox 360

How active are you on Xbox? everyday

How active are you on GTAForums? same also use other forums

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) the alma crime family 

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? yes we are alliance with soa paleto bay 

i never started a family i recruit for them and its not ended i am just looking around

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users