Photo

☠ Soul Reapers MC - [SRMC] ☠

250 replies to this topic
Soul Reapers MC
  • Soul Reapers MC

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:39 PM Edited by Soul Reapers MC, 06 June 2015 - 07:13 PM.

ir55bOZ.png

http://socialclub.ro...soul_reapers_mc

Application - http://i.imgur.com/TaMFvgD.png

"The thunderous roar of their approaching motors can strike fear in the souls of gangs.

Their criminal activity and propensity for violence is legendary. They are the Soul Reapers MC.

TaMFvgD.png

e7QxP2B.png

The Soul Reapers MC has a past like no other; a history never told.

The Soul Reapers MC formed in Vice City in 1967.

In 1979, they started chapters in various places know as Los Santos, Blaine County, and Liberty City.

Today, The Soul Reapers originals roam the streets of Los Santos. The Los Santos chapter's President is known as Ace. He is an extremely low tempered type of person. He has a past of drug dealing, weapon exchange, and creating various crime toward Los Santos. Ace's son; Dew, was along side half of his fathers biker experience. The Soul Reapers still ride strong and proud, along the streets of Los Santos.

- Ride together, die together -

4bP8BQn.png

FNosWIE.png

d82YSg5.png

KelgoTs.png

myuICKA.png

cTjsoIw.png

Cm0reDj.pngWEAEUWs.png

0sPkv8i.png

Xbox 306 or Xbox One?

Timezone? Answer

Country? Answer                                                                          Requirements

Gamertag? Answer                                                                  You must be over 15 

What age are you? Answer                                                     You must have a mic

Do you have a mic? Answer                                       You must have a social club account

Social Club Username? Answer                                  You must have GTA V for Xbox 360/One

Xbox 306 or Xbox One? Answer                             

How active are you on Xbox? Answer

How active are you on GTAForums? Answer

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) Answer

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Answer

Do you play Assisted Aim or Free aim in GTA Online? Answer

vgzDp3V.png

ANNOUNCEMENT

The Soul Reapers MC will be closing recruitment on the

24th, October, 2013 we are only recruiting 4 members.

If you wish to apply make sure to ASAP.

After the 24th all recruitment will be closed until 4 current 

members have been promoted.

(20,10,13)

----

ANNOUNCEMENT

Message to all!

Recruitment is currently closed, if interested in joining

there may be exceptions made contact me via xbox or PM

Recruitment will be reopened when Ranks are filled.

People are still welcome to act as hangaround and we may then 

offer you a place in the Soul Reaper MC if we feel you are a good

addition to the club.

- Prez

(24,10,13)

----

ANNOUNCEMENT

Recruitment for the Soul Reapers MC

has officially been reopened, if you're interested

in joining send in an application. Recruitment is

open for a limited time only.

(04,11,13)

• YaWreck, Paulie7944, TheMckeever and 1 other like this

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:00 PM

I keep reading that there are too many MC's, you are one of three that I have found for the 360. So keep going and good luck to you

Soul Reapers MC
  • Soul Reapers MC

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

I keep reading that there are too many MC's, you are one of three that I have found for the 360. So keep going and good luck to you

Thanks man, I appreciate the support.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:01 AM

im not sure if my crew is good with their members rolling with other groups but if they don't mind then are you accepting any hang arounds?

Soul Reapers MC
  • Soul Reapers MC

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

im not sure if my crew is good with their members rolling with other groups but if they don't mind then are you accepting any hang arounds?

Yes we are but double claning is something we're not okay with, sorry about that mate.

Also if we were to accept you as a hangaround I wouldn't want to make any problems with your current gang if you decided to leave. There may be an exception. I'll get back to you on it. If you are serious about it send me a friend request via Xbox.

- Gamertag - Undead IRustler

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

Yes we are but double claning is something we're not okay with, sorry about that mate.

Also if we were to accept you as a hangaround I wouldn't want to make any problems with your current gang if you decided to leave. There may be an exception. I'll get back to you on it. If you are serious about it send me a friend request via Xbox.

- Gamertag - Undead IRustler

yea I don't like double clanning either.

I just realized I put hang around when I meant associate (friend) lol sorry about that, I meant if it would be cool to just hang with you guys every now and then on ride alongs, robberies etc.. whenever my crew wasn't on or you guys needed help.

but atm I don't have any thoughts of leaving my crew but if it doesn't work out for whatever reason I wouldn't hesitate to apply here, but atm I was just wondering if you guys would be open to having me tag along every now and then without joining the crew.

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

Is the crew primarily European or American?

2gutta
  • 2gutta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

Hey I'm gamer tag DADDYS PLAYTOY. I believe I'm already friends with u Undead. Anyway I could be accepted as a hang around?

Soul Reapers MC
  • Soul Reapers MC

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:27 PM Edited by UnKaizo, 01 October 2013 - 01:28 PM.

Hey I'm gamer tag DADDYS PLAYTOY. I believe I'm already friends with u Undead. Anyway I could be accepted as a hang around?

Oh haha I was wondering who that was haha, once you are NOT already affiliated with a gang becoming a hangaround is no problem.

@Munx Right now the majority of the crew is American, I myself is Irish GMT 0

ripped condom
  • ripped condom

teaching young girls how to go be hoes

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

What age are you? 18

Do you have a mic? not yet

How active are you on Xbox? every day

How active are you on GTAForums? every day/other day

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) no

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? yes i run with HA in real life

• Soul Reapers MC likes this

SCP l Luiz
  • SCP l Luiz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

What age are you? 18

Do you have a mic? Yep

How active are you on Xbox? Every day

How active are you on GTAForums? come on now and again

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) No

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? No but would like to know :)

Soul Reapers MC
  • Soul Reapers MC

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:13 PM Edited by UnKaizo, 02 October 2013 - 11:14 PM.

What age are you? 18

Do you have a mic? Yep

Thank you for applying, I'll review it with my VP and get back to you on it. Well need you as a hangaround if accepted to see what your personality is like and how active you are.

This process may take up to 48 hours.

SCP l Luiz
  • SCP l Luiz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

What age are you? 18

Do you have a mic? Yep

Thank you for applying, I'll review it with my VP and get back to you on it. Well need you as a hangaround if accepted to see what your personality is like and how active you are.

kk mate.

Beetus
  • Beetus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

What age are you? 17

Do you have a mic? Yes

How active are you on Xbox? I put in maybe around 3-4 hours a day

How active are you on GTAForums? Just created an account today to find a Motorcycle club for GTA IV or GTA V. This site looks very useful and I'll definitely keep on using it.

Have you been in any Gangs before? None

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Yes, I am very aware.

Rubadubdubinow
  • Rubadubdubinow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

GT: Rubadubdubinow(avid gunman/driver)
What age are you? 21
Do you have a mic? Definitely, what's crewing up without one?
How active are you on Xbox? Mostly Nights for 3/4 hours.(work 14+ hour days 7am-10pm)
How active are you on GTAForums? Recently joined in search of an MC to climb rank in.
Have you been in any Gangs before? Not anything renowned. Small groups on GTA4.
Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Yes, brotherhood , loyalty, respect and having fun. I am affiliated with many bikers outside of video games, (not patched in at the moment but hopefully some day. )and also own a motorcycle of my own. Been riding since I was 18, and I'll stop the day I die.

Soul Reapers MC
  • Soul Reapers MC

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:53 PM Edited by UnKaizo, 03 October 2013 - 11:03 PM.

@SCP Congradulations, you have been accepted into the Soul Reapers MC as a hangaround

to get patched in you must help out your fellow SR Members with robberies and reputation. You'll remain as a hangaround until we've decided to patch you in or let you go, good luck.

Please reply with you Social club account username so I can invite you to the crew. Also you must wear a Soul Reapers MC Signature on forums so tell me what you want and I'll make it. Welcome to the club.

------------

@Beetus Thank you for applying, I'll review it with my VP and get back to you on it. Well need you as a hangaround if accepted to see what your personality is like and how active you are.

Please state your timezone and Social club ID

-------------

@Bubadabubindow Thank you for applying, I'll review it with my VP and get back to you on it. Well need you as a hangaround if accepted to see what your personality is like and how active you are.

---------------

@Ripped Condom Thank you for applying, I'll review it with my VP and get back to you on it. Well need you as a hangaround if accepted to see what your personality is like and how active you are.

---------------

President GT. - Undead IRustler

Vice President GT. - Lets Play GTA V

Shooticide
  • Shooticide

SRMC National VP

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

Is the crew primarily European or American?

The crew is equally from Europe and America.

Rubadubdubinow
  • Rubadubdubinow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:15 PM Edited by Rubadubdubinow, 03 October 2013 - 11:48 PM.

Social Club ID - Rubadubdubinow
Eastern Time Zone

P.S. your social club crew is open enrollment right now. No invite needed unless I'm just bugged :p

Soul Reapers MC
  • Soul Reapers MC

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

Social Club ID - Rubadubdubinow
Eastern Time Zone

P.S. your social club crew is open enrollment right now. No invite needed unless I'm just bugged :p

Oh that's right, thanks for letting me know.

yardarm07
  • yardarm07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

What age are you? 25

Do you have a mic? sure do

How active are you on Xbox? pretty much everyday (unless i have papers to write and exams to study for)

How active are you on GTAForums? just joined but will come on as much as the crew needs me to

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) I have lead, managed and been in various guilds in MMO's

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operate? loyalty to the club, adhere to the spirit of rebellion, follow the code of silence,follow the code of honor, no stealing from club or club member, must help other members in danger, no pulling out a gun or murderous weapon on a fellow member, no laying down with a members old lady (yea I watch sons of anarchy haha)

yardarm07
  • yardarm07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

also im on xbox, i didnt see whether the MC is on xbox or ps3

yardarm07
  • yardarm07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:31 AM

oh and sorry my timezone is pacific standard time

and my rockstar social club id: http://socialclub.ro...ember/yardarm07

Soul Reapers MC
  • Soul Reapers MC

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:52 AM Edited by UnKaizo, 04 October 2013 - 01:58 AM.

What age are you? 25

Do you have a mic? sure do

How active are you on Xbox? pretty much everyday (unless i have papers to write and exams to study for)

How active are you on GTAForums? just joined but will come on as much as the crew needs me to

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) I have lead, managed and been in various guilds in MMO's

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operate? loyalty to the club, adhere to the spirit of rebellion, follow the code of silence,follow the code of honor, no stealing from club or club member, must help other members in danger, no pulling out a gun or murderous weapon on a fellow member, no laying down with a members old lady (yea I watch sons of anarchy haha)

Hey man everything looks great. Your in luck we are on xbox. Ahh Sons of Anarchy teaches you a lot doesn't hhaha love it.

By the way just watch out for double posting or in your case triple posting haha Moderators see it as spam so we don't want to get locked :)

Edit: Okay, everybody that has posted their Social club username has been invited to the crew at muscle.

Yardarm - Invited

Rubad - Invited

ripped condom
  • ripped condom

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:48 AM

Rockstar social club is SYCOEYEZ and my time zone is brisbane australia but can play whenever you guys are keen to. Looking foward to playing with you guys.

ReveiLee
  • ReveiLee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:05 AM

Hey! (I joined up when open enrollment was on earlier today) but was interested and joining obviously. Anyway I'll fill this out for ya to make sure that was ok.

What age are you? 26

Do you have a mic? Yes

How active are you on Xbox? Most days

How active are you on GTAForums? Just found them.

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Somewhat

Social Club: MidTex

Xbox: ReveiLee

yardarm07
  • yardarm07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

alright i accepted the invite and im stoked to be a part of the club. you guys feel free to send me a friend request on xbl my gamertag is yardarm07, thank you Prez

ripped condom
  • ripped condom

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

GT: Rubadubdubinow(avid gunman/driver)What age are you? 21Do you have a mic? Definitely, what's crewing up without one?How active are you on Xbox? Mostly Nights for 3/4 hours.(work 14+ hour days 7am-10pm)How active are you on GTAForums? Recently joined in search of an MC to climb rank in.Have you been in any Gangs before? Not anything renowned. Small groups on GTA4.Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Yes, brotherhood , loyalty, respect and having fun. I am affiliated with many bikers outside of video games, (not patched in at the moment but hopefully some day. )and also own a motorcycle of my own. Been riding since I was 18, and I'll stop the day I die.

f*ck yeah bro what club you looking to get into?

Shooticide
  • Shooticide

SRMC National VP

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

Alright, this is a message to those of you invited/accepted into the gang.

Please make a post on our topic in the "Crews & Gangs" section, and feel free to look around, I made a post that is pretty important.

Rubadubdubinow
  • Rubadubdubinow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:10 PM Edited by Rubadubdubinow, 04 October 2013 - 11:15 PM.

GT: Rubadubdubinow(avid gunman/driver)What age are you? 21Do you have a mic? Definitely, what's crewing up without one?How active are you on Xbox? Mostly Nights for 3/4 hours.(work 14+ hour days 7am-10pm)How active are you on GTAForums? Recently joined in search of an MC to climb rank in.Have you been in any Gangs before? Not anything renowned. Small groups on GTA4.Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Yes, brotherhood , loyalty, respect and having fun. I am affiliated with many bikers outside of video games, (not patched in at the moment but hopefully some day. )and also own a motorcycle of my own. Been riding since I was 18, and I'll stop the day I die.

f*ck yeah bro what club you looking to get into?

At this moment, not too sure. Was looking at a MC that offered me membership with out prospecting from the chapter president. Turned it down due to my schedule. Mostly consists of ex military/law enforcement so there's no illegal activity

lModeMl
  • lModeMl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

Gamertag? lModeml

What age are you? 25

Do you have a mic? Yes

Social Club Username? lModeMl

How active are you on Xbox? Very these days.

How active are you on GTAForums? Sometimes.

Have you been in any Gangs before? (Specify) Only the one I created for the bonus.

Are you aware of how a Motorcycle club operates? Yes I was part of an MC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users