Photo

phone denied cheat

9 replies to this topic
leif29
  • leif29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

whats up everyone? so i know everyone on here is saying all the codes have been found but i thought there was a "phone denied" cheat.  i was hoping there still was such a cheat because i think its for no cops but thats just a guess. any input would be great! thanks guys

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

That doesn't sound like a cheat code to me but if you try entering in a code with the phone open it will say cheat was denied because your phone was open or something similar to it.

Sylenall
  • Sylenall

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

I'm curious about this as well. 

Given how bad the current cheats are and how supposedly all of them have been found I feel like I'm deluding myself in hoping that there might still be a proper "no wanted level" cheat out there, but I can't help but hope. 

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

whats up everyone? so i know everyone on here is saying all the codes have been found but i thought there was a "phone denied" cheat.  i was hoping there still was such a cheat because i think its for no cops but thats just a guess. any input would be great! thanks guys

It isn't a cheat. It is just some nickname for denying cheats with phones open I checked the game and there was other stuff such as denying missions etc.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

If y'all want no wanted so badly and don't mind it being mission based you should checkout shadow paws YT video posted in this thread http://gtaforums.com...ty-cheatpolice/

• ShadowPaws likes this

thehat
  • thehat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

The cheat list was from a xml file that had the names of the cheats. it also had strings for cheat denied, the phone is one of those denied strings.

Hotspagotcho
  • Hotspagotcho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

Its not a cheat its a pop up msg like when you cant spawn the buzzard, i put in a cheat half way done my phone came up finished the cheat msg came up saying CHEAT DENIED phone is out. mystery solved.

Da Kno
  • Da Kno

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:07 PM

Given how bad the current cheats are and how supposedly all of them have been found I feel like I'm deluding myself in hoping that there might still be a proper "no wanted level" cheat out there, but I can't help but hope. 

Wouldn't hold your breath man.

Ya'll can call me a troll or whatever you want, but there are so many things in V that Rockstar added pointlessly.  As in, they have no use/value.

Why tell people to get 100% to see a hologram of a UFO.

Why get 100% to see, not use, see two other UFO's.

Why collect 50 letter pages and get nothing/solve a murder unrelated to anything, yet it still uses the name Johnson.

Why give a dune buggy with rocket engines, that you can't actually use.

Why add a mural of a jetpack/8 different moon/weather symbols.

Because they can.

Im actually not joking here either.

Liz.Fizz
  • Liz.Fizz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

because they can is as good a reason as any lol.

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:48 AM

Wouldn't hold your breath man.
Ya'll can call me a troll or whatever you want, but there are so many things in V that Rockstar added pointlessly.  As in, they have no use/value.

Why tell people to get 100% to see a hologram of a UFO.
Why get 100% to see, not use, see two other UFO's.
Why collect 50 letter pages and get nothing/solve a murder unrelated to anything, yet it still uses the name Johnson.
Why give a dune buggy with rocket engines, that you can't actually use.
Why add a mural of a jetpack/8 different moon/weather symbols.

Because they can.

Im actually not joking here either.

I have a feeling we just haven't figured out the mystery behind all the glyphs and mural. But maybe I'm just being optimistic. Lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users