Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Hippy Camp - FIB UFO, glyphs, and more - what does it all mean?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic
Lauren-of-Lore
  • Lauren-of-Lore

Queen of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:08 PM Edited by Lauren-of-Lore, 29 September 2013 - 07:09 PM.

No one has figured out a way to interact with the FIB UFO hovering above the hippy camp in Sandy Shores, so I went there and tried to gather as much information as I could. The place has two glyphs which should not be ignored and make me think something can be done there.

cBtMTFV.png

Location and picture of the sand glyph:
The concrete cylinder right next to the glyph supposedly points directly to the hippy camp but I haven't checked that myself

Phone numbers derived from the Wow! signal:

* 637855 (invalid phone number but may still work)
* 614-263-0195 (letters translated to numbers using the Wikipedia article)
* 142-630-1928 (translated from EQUJS, the sand glyph)

Possible things to try:

* Sit in a station wagon at the hippy camp at 3 AM during rain/a thunderstorm, call the above numbers
* Follow the arrow on the concrete cylinder and see where it leads (I think this has been done already)

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

Only thing to try - Sit and look at the UFO. It can't be interacted with, the symbols just tell you where and how the UFOs appear, NOTHING else.

STOP LOOKING AT THESE THINGS TOO DEEPLY.

GTA V took years to develop, do you really think more than a month of work was given to ALL of the Easter Eggs and Mysteries in the game, of which UFOs are just one tiny part?

• Franklin7 likes this

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

http://www.tiny.cc/23cAgnM i posted this again for those who have not seen it already

GTFO

• Shayd80 likes this

Lauren-of-Lore
  • Lauren-of-Lore

Queen of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:58 PM Edited by Lauren-of-Lore, 29 September 2013 - 07:58 PM.

Only thing to try - Sit and look at the UFO. It can't be interacted with, the symbols just tell you where and how the UFOs appear, NOTHING else.

STOP LOOKING AT THESE THINGS TOO DEEPLY.

GTA V took years to develop, do you really think more than a month of work was given to ALL of the Easter Eggs and Mysteries in the game, of which UFOs are just one tiny part?

And you know that how? You don't. You're just making assumptions. If you look at the map on top of Mt. Chiliad, it has a picture of a jetpack which makes me think there's still more to this.

You don't have to assist in trying to figure any of this out but don't spam the thread with your "THERE'S NOTHING THERE STOP LOOKING" bs. People were saying the same thing before we found the other two UFOs.

• Macontheweb007 likes this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

And how do you know everything you've said is true? You don't and that's because it isn't. What I've said is true. Stop looking for details that aren't there and enjoy what you have.

Terrazi Terrajin
  • Terrazi Terrajin

I want you to feel the pressure.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

It is interesting that THREE glyphs appear there, it looks like(if the glyphs work like the ones on chiliad) you need to be there for 3 AM at night when it's raining and also trigger the beam somehow.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

This is just a thought. 

has anyone tried setting a waypoint somewhat directly in the middle of the UFO then tried standing directly under it. Like... Directly center under where the bottom opens and closes. Stand there and just wait till it starts raining and 3am. Im at work or id give it a go

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

Perhaps one of the arrows is pointing at where u have to stand?

"Beam Me UP"

I dont particularly think theres much more to find really until its added in updates but it could be worth trying unless its been tried before.

Terrazi Terrajin
  • Terrazi Terrajin

I want you to feel the pressure.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

I doubt they'd update an easter egg via patches, if there is anything to trigger or access regarding these ufos, it's in the game right now waiting to be found. If not, there will never be unless there's some kind of alien invasion dlc pack, which does actually seem just as likely.

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

Gta has moon phases he glyph clearly leads us to the correct moon phase.

Beam us up scotty!

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

Beam us up scotty!

Dont think the glyphs depict moon cycles. Just uses a moon to tell us "nighttime" and 3 dashes for "3 o'clock"

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

I doubt they'd update an easter egg via patches, if there is anything to trigger or access regarding these ufos, it's in the game right now waiting to be found. If not, there will never be unless there's some kind of alien invasion dlc pack, which does actually seem just as likely.

regarding the Jetpack.... Im not so sure its in the game although it would have been good business by R* as they clearly know the fanbase sorely missed it in IV. Im strongly siding on it being added as part of an "Out Of This World" DLC pack though. It could very well be in the game waiting to be found though and R* clearly didnt need to advertise it to sell copies.

personally i think the glyphs etc are hinting at an ingame "abduction" that u can trigger. They already have the mechanics set so would and could very well be possible. 

Larose-
  • Larose-

Private Eye

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:11 AM

I thought a lot of you might be interested in investigating this: http://socialclub.ro...0lEy301dgTlYl5A

Hope this helps! ;]

bk2insan3
  • bk2insan3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

I thought a lot of you might be interested in investigating this: http://socialclub.ro...0lEy301dgTlYl5A

Hope this helps! ;]

Where is this located?

occono
  • occono

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

Hope this helps! ;]

Where is this located?

Textile City. 

See the tag under the photo? :)

Larose-
  • Larose-

Private Eye

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

Hope this helps! ;]

Where is this located?

If you click the little upsidedown tear drop thing it'll show you the map location.

Shayd80
  • Shayd80

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:19 AM

Hope this helps! ;]

Where is this located?

under Tracy Panties

Larose-
  • Larose-

Private Eye

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

See how it says EXIT? Maybe it has a partner...

Damp Sausage
  • Damp Sausage

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:24 AM

Beam us up scotty!

Dont think the glyphs depict moon cycles. Just uses a moon to tell us "nighttime" and 3 dashes for "3 o'clock"

Actually, CyberThunder figured out last night that the mysterious light at the Fort Zancudo bunker only appears on a crescent moon, and I believe the hippie camp glyph helped in pointing him in the right direction. 

antisatan7
  • antisatan7

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

Some of the Glyphs show aliens having sex. Perhaps take a hooker up there at 3AM and see what happens. Alot of alien abduction stories have to do with sex so that's even more evidence of plausability.

smokin427
  • smokin427

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:38 AM Edited by smokin427, 30 September 2013 - 03:44 AM.

I'm f*cking loving this conspiracy element that Rockstar has added to V. The whole thing with Bigfoot was clearly a nod to those who looked for him in San Andreas. But for some reason, I just feel like there is more to the whole UFO thing happening. All these alien spinoffs in missions, UFO phenomena, spaceship parts, and hieroglyphics? And then 100% completion and you only get a little moon car?? Of course none of us have concrete evidence that you can actually interact with the UFOs yet, but personally, I can't help but feel that this is some sort of a puzzle that we can solve. All the circumstantial evidence is pointing in that direction. If not, then this is some grade-A trolling we are seeing from Rockstar.

Right now, there's no concrete evidence you can fly a jet pack or UFO, but I believe we're going to find out how to at some point. I can't imagine why Rockstar wouldn't add a jet pack to this game, and then taunt us with some complex drawing at the top of Mount Chiliad. This was intended to be an incredibly difficult puzzle to solve, only solvable in a crowd-sourced manner. Looking forward to seeing a solution.

...my general feeling is that there is a way to get abducted by one of these UFO's, and then once inside, you can kill the aliens and hijack the craft. Totally reasonable theory considering there are already missions where you can kill aliens and get abducted, not to mention there are four f*cking UFO's programmed into the game. Who knows where the jet pack would be.. buried deep in Fort Zancudo somewhere? And then that egg?? Can't wait to find out what that is about. I think it's a bit of a stretch to believe it could be a dinosaur egg, but then again, there are quite a few references to them in the game. And if Rockstar pays attention to reddit, then they know how crazy gamers would go over riding a T-Rex through Los Santos and f*cking sh*t up. That would be hilarious

• LittleWing5683 likes this

Scampi
  • Scampi

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:29 AM

I would not be surprised if Michael is the key to unraveling this. During his hallucinations both times he has dreamed of aliens, and one of them was in an abduction scenario. A lot of people who claim to have been abducted in real life at first wrote it off as a dream until they investigated the matter further. Perhaps Michael's fear of aliens comes from a suppressed memory of a previous abduction? Also the fact he was chosen to join Epsilon, though I don't know if they are for sure linked to the UFOs yet, though he was told to take his pilgrimage in the desert, which is right near when this alien enthusiast camp is established. There is more to Michael than we know, I am sure of it.

• antisatan7 likes this

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:42 AM

I love how fast people are to shrug things off.. The mystery 8 was just solved the other day and people are sitting here pretending there nothing left to find lol

Mav3r13k
  • Mav3r13k

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:54 AM

As I was flying in a helicopter I started noticing hieroglyphs in the mountains, then I started seeing them everywhere. I decided to fly At different altitudes over the entire map and found out a cool illuminati secret. Take a helicopter to sandy shores above the satellite dishes, there you will see you darts game on your mini map, position yourself above the "bullseye" and start hovering in same location, look below you and you will see that the prison is next to the dishes and the what would appear to be the word "glo". You have to be facing directly east to see this... When I discovered this it was almost sunrise in the video game and the hieroglyphs prison and my helicopter all started glowing showing me signs throughout the map .. Then once I tried doing this again I noticed I couldn't keep my helicopter stable everytime I would get directly over the bullseye. If you look over at Trevor's airfield you will notice an alien hieroglyph holding an all seeing eye pointed right at my helicopter... Try this for yourself and let me know, I'm not at 100% game completion so keep me posted

Mehk
  • Mehk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:07 AM Edited by Mehk, 30 September 2013 - 07:07 AM.

Oh look, another thread of this sh*t. The same sh*t that doesn't lead anywhere, it has been beaten to death. What is even more f*cked up is it is reported this Lauren character goes out of her way to ban people from the Subreddit too. Anyone that doesn't agree with every retarded dead end theory gets banned because the people there are a bunch of whiny 12 year olds thinking everything is a clue.Now there are people looking at a door in the ground that does NOT have an Epsilon symbol next to it. I don't know how it can even be confused with it. People act like they have never seen a street elevator before in their lives. Better yet, they are all over Los Santos. Jesus f*cking christ Marie. There isn't anything left, it's pathetic the sh*t people have posted already.

• AnEvilVet likes this

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

Oh look, another thread of this sh*t. The same sh*t that doesn't lead anywhere, it has been beaten to death. What is even more f*cked up is it is reported this Lauren character goes out of her way to ban people from the Subreddit too. Anyone that doesn't agree with every retarded dead end theory gets banned because the people there are a bunch of whiny 12 year olds thinking everything is a clue.Now there are people looking at a door in the ground that does NOT have an Epsilon symbol next to it. I don't know how it can even be confused with it. People act like they have never seen a street elevator before in their lives. Better yet, they are all over Los Santos. Jesus f*cking christ Marie. There isn't anything left, it's pathetic the sh*t people have posted already.

Nothing left and the Mystery 8 finally got solved yesterday...  That really makes you think that we have found it all in under 2 weeks huh? 

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

Question is, why does the UFO over fort Zancudo say "SEGREGATE AND REARRANGE"?

RBcYxC0.jpg

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:25 AM

RBcYxC0.jpg

Rearrange the letters in the word Segregate and you get Easter Egg.  Because it's an Easter Egg.

Nothing left and the Mystery 8 finally got solved yesterday...  That really makes you think that we have found it all in under 2 weeks huh? 

That's because people spent most of their time following crap like "OMG, a street elevator and nearby is some graffiti, you know, the type used by utility companies to mark out pipe junctions before they start roadworks, it must mean a rideable dinosaur!".  If people had actually spent time following tangible, actual clues, the Infinite 8 Killer mystery would have been solved in a day.

Oh look, it was solved WITHIN A DAY.

• Mehk likes this

Mehk
  • Mehk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:25 AM Edited by Mehk, 30 September 2013 - 07:27 AM.

Nothing left related to UFO's and Dinosaur jetpack. The 8 serial killer is a completely different side story and was solved pretty damn quick because all of the clues were there in plain sight. Completely unrelated to ufo's. 

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:30 AM

RBcYxC0.jpg

Rearrange the letters in the word Segregate and you get Easter Egg.  Because it's an Easter Egg.

That's because people spent most of their time following crap like "OMG, a street elevator and nearby is some graffiti, you know, the type used by utility companies to mark out pipe junctions before they start roadworks, it must mean a rideable dinosaur!".  If people had actually spent time following tangible, actual clues, the Infinite 8 Killer mystery would have been solved in a day.

Oh look, it was solved WITHIN A DAY.

So you are bringing the dinosaur into the 8?  That was only when people where speculating that the easter eggs where all part of a bigger theory, not one but intertwined.  And no it wasn't solved in a day.. 
Seems you are grasping as much as those you complain about. Also if I get this right you are angry about what people speculate on not following what you consider to be valid theory?  Very mini-dictator of you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users