Photo

Thoughts on Invinciblity cheat/Police

4 replies to this topic
ShadowPaws
  • ShadowPaws

Machinima Director

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

Well think of it this way, if you have friends or family that want to play, once your five minutes is up, try to survive after that and once you die, pass the controller.

I'm not annoyed by the cheat, it's something and I'll make the best of it. I mean yeah, it sucks you can't use it on missions or you can only do it for 5 minutes but it's the closest we got well for those with un-modded systems.

If you're like me, you don't really need the cheat, just do an exploit to block the police with the few missions.

Just be smart and you won't need inf health, the sad thing is most cheats don't work in missions.

So either play with no police/no cheats or deal with the 5 minutes and enjoy yourself while you can, plus it's fun watching ways you die yknow.
Don't go calling me a R* fanboy or something as I've seen before because honestly, that's childish. I love all games and make the best of it, that's why I'm a Machinima partner.

• OGLuke and Liz.Fizz like this

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

Just be smart and you won't need inf health

If i wanted to be smart about my driving i would go drive around in real life...

ShadowPaws
  • ShadowPaws

Machinima Director

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

Just be smart and you won't need inf health

If i wanted to be smart about my driving i would go drive around in real life...

Maybe it's just me, but driving is easy in this game, easier then the ice skating cars in gta4 lol

• NADOLNY and ten-a-penny like this

G-Funk
  • G-Funk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

Cheat codes make GTA more fun for me. It's the only video game series that I play with cheat codes. The only cheats I don't like are the max health, invincibility, no damage ones.

I must say though, that I only use cheat codes AFTER I beat the game. I never use cheats to help me with missions. But once I'm done with the story, that's when I start messing around with cheats. I was hoping GTA V would have those crazy cheats San Andreas had. I want flying cars, dammit.

• ten-a-penny and ShadowPaws like this

ShadowPaws
  • ShadowPaws

Machinima Director

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

Cheat codes make GTA more fun for me. It's the only video game series that I play with cheat codes. The only cheats I don't like are the max health, invincibility, no damage ones.

I must say though, that I only use cheat codes AFTER I beat the game. I never use cheats to help me with missions. But once I'm done with the story, that's when I start messing around with cheats. I was hoping GTA V would have those crazy cheats San Andreas had. I want flying cars, dammit.

I just used a gameshark and made my own codes, it's pretty much just a cheat program like I made for my psp back when it had cfw.
I had my own mod menu on SA on the ps2. lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users