Photo

How long is it supposed to take for vangelico stock to recover

11 replies to this topic
Pbmaster2k89
  • Pbmaster2k89

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

I did the jewlery heist several game days ago and i invested in vag. How long will it take for it to recover?

Don 'de Medici'
  • Don 'de Medici'

le wild OG appears

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

*Spoiler*

well you dont get to sell it till you can play as Frank and Mike again.  

I think you are supposed to sell it right after you do the Lazlow mission with mike and trev

Pbmaster2k89
  • Pbmaster2k89

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

*Spoiler*

Crap, i passed the lazlow mission. Btw i already beat the game, jus not wit money in mind so its ok. It stil around 50$ a share, thats how much i bought it for. Im about to say screw it cause it doesnt even play that much of a roll in the amount of money gained

well you dont get to sell it till you can play as Frank and Mike again.  

I think you are supposed to sell it right after you do the Lazlow mission with mike and trev

Don 'de Medici'
  • Don 'de Medici'

le wild OG appears

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Wait never mind im wrong.

YOu are supposed to BUY Vangelico stocks on Trevor right after the jewel heist because its dirt cheap

*i got that mixed up*

Pbmaster2k89
  • Pbmaster2k89

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Wait never mind im wrong.

YOu are supposed to BUY Vangelico stocks on Trevor right after the jewel heist because its dirt cheap

*i got that mixed up*

Thats what i did, i bought it with everyone, only problem is, it wont recover

Pbmaster2k89
  • Pbmaster2k89

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

Forget it, i cant be delayin this, im on the first assassination mission and need the money for the good investment

Trevkillz
  • Trevkillz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

Not dirt cheap for everyone, it seems pretty random as it only dropped to 119$ for me.

@PbMaster I played up until I could not continue w/o doing the first assassination and only came out about .60 a share ahead so withdrew for that. Just checked awhile ago and it's back up 50$ and I'm about 15 missions or so passed the Hotel Assassination. From other threads I've read though this one isn't that important and you can still come out a billionaire if it doesn't go up so no biggie.

Pbmaster2k89
  • Pbmaster2k89

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

This is one giant f*ck up for rockstar, being money scarce in the game aside from doing the 10 step guide to 7 billion

Pbmaster2k89
  • Pbmaster2k89

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

Not dirt cheap for everyone, it seems pretty random as it only dropped to 119$ for me.

@PbMaster I played up until I could not continue w/o doing the first assassination and only came out about .60 a share ahead so withdrew for that. Just checked awhile ago and it's back up 50$ and I'm about 15 missions or so passed the Hotel Assassination. From other threads I've read though this one isn't that important and you can still come out a billionaire if it doesn't go up so no biggie.

Exactly what i mean, it seems like a very small profit investment

Pbmaster2k89
  • Pbmaster2k89

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

When does betta pharm. Max out?

Trevkillz
  • Trevkillz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

Shouldn't take long it capped for me around 50% then I saw it drop to 49% and sold it, then invested into Bilkinton which took a few missions and deaths to recover and capped around 100%. Just be sure to save when you see a good jump in profit in case you miss it when it drops so you can reload. Had around 2mill w Michael after that and around 500k with the other two.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

Vangelico starts to go up near the mid to end of the game. And keeps rising after that point.

Right after you do the heist you're supposed to buy stocks in it to sell later in the game, its not a one hitter quitter like some other stocks but it will make you some money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users