Quantcast

» «
Photo

The many locations for Online Death matches and more!

20 replies to this topic
Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:15 PM Edited by Hypsteer, 29 September 2013 - 07:00 PM.

Hello there again fellow forumers!

I've been delving the streets and every single corner of Los Santos and Blaine County to see the wonderful places for online encounters. I have had a lot of friends have me wonder over and over on this topic, Ideas for the maps that will consist in the competitive aspects of the game. As far as map creator goes, we'll see various amounts of user custom created map- But what does Rockstar have in mind?

Below I have added a series of photos I have taken, Via helicopter or on foot, to show my take and my opinion on where some of the most epic shoot outs should occur on this game. Keep the comments to a low outrage if some of these places do not suit your leisure!

A lot of you might have already thought of these 

Ideas already, but I just wanted to put these out there for some that might have not really thought about the level of competitive play yet, and show them something they could look forward to!

The Kortz-yard!

b2accd56-35e8-4d58-ae35-92c815660cf6_zps

I personally find every aspect of this location to be amazing and interesting. With the different levels of balcony and different cover that can be used, sniping as well as running and gunning would be much suitable

The Production Mill.

9bbe67be-9246-466b-973e-fd51ebee208d_zps

Looking down upon this large and vast area, who couldn't agree more? This one area was very detailed and much fitted for a crew shootout.

The Farm Stead.

ade60e2d-541d-47be-aeb6-648adfa49e10_zps

When I first came here and saw the open environment  Cattle and open barns- I couldn't help but bring myself back to Red Dead Redemption. Seeing this brought back those shootouts in the fun era!

The Construction Departments!

8a5fb65e-3de4-45ef-9d77-6c914dde494c_zps

Construction plays  big roll in GTA 5 now, Especially with as many spots we have seen with barricades and many workers drilling and what. Since the world in Online is forever changing; Will these spots be on the list?

Construction Department (2)

edcaa2f4-1a6d-460b-83df-2f617dc06ee3_zps

Same with the first comment on the first Construction department, Forever changing; but this would still make for an amazing playground for destruction!

The Cul-de-sac County

07b5300d-6a21-4685-8c86-8ae904685f6c_zps

On the outskirts of Los Santos arises promising lands for fun combat, This Cul-de-sac is an example!

The Cultists Fortress!

d3a144a6-22b6-4249-9f46-b9c0c60018af_zps

Need I say more? This location along side of one of the biggest heights in the game deserves a very own map of its own for said game types, think about it.

A-MAZE-ING Grace!

7263401d-6f30-4a46-ba6d-dd49de7b2914_zps

All I can say is, absolute fun in a maze running around trying to find people in a 4-6 player map!

Cargo Docking.

b93e6b44-4971-4eaf-a598-1f5b962b0df0_zps

Regardless of any game out there, even if it's a dry and vivid desert land- there needs to be some kind of sea themed map, who doesn't love the water in this game?

The Cargo Ship

1981bfb6-cf5d-4a40-b389-0c2eb42d3c44_zps

This would be an amazing touch to a night shoot out. Good lighting, perfect shading an that awesome constant paranoia feel on who can possibly be behind you. This ship would make an awesome map!

And Last but not LEAST!

:lol:

GROVESTREET

ee4dd920-3a77-45a7-bc91-d6129674b125_zps

What would it be if not for the legendary Grovestreet family? And how could we not repay them for honoring their work other than killing each other on their same block? This one location offers so much back way and so many covering tactics that this area is completely balanced in terms of variety for a block shootout!

That is just few of the many ideas I have had for spots for gun violence on this game, if any of you agree leave some comments or even suggestion or maybe some photos of your own to see what places are more favored than others! 

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

Nice. I'll definitely be looking out for some good deathmatch spots.

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

prison, nuff said :)

Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

Nice. I'll definitely be looking out for some good deathmatch spots.

Doo eet dude, I want to see more people post on here their favorite spots. And if the game doesn't offer these spots we'll suggest it to them.

Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:27 PM Edited by Hypsteer, 29 September 2013 - 06:28 PM.

You know, I was actually thinking about that. It's perfect because of it's big outer walls such as the cultist fortress. But for some reason I can see it being bland because well... It's pretty spacious, There are big buildings and whatnot, but when it comes down to different degrees of scenery and cover it's .... meh... But I'd give it a shot.

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:30 PM Edited by Munx, 29 September 2013 - 06:31 PM.

You know, I was actually thinking about that. It's perfect because of it's big outer walls such as the cultist fortress. But for some reason I can see it being bland because well... It's pretty spacious, There are big buildings and whatnot, but when it comes down to different degrees of scenery and cover it's .... meh... But I'd give it a shot.

Think it would be cool for some sort of guards vs inmates idea, having been inside the alturist camp I think its a bit to claustrophobic tbh.

Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Ah yes, For survival it would be a nice addition.

22ndLegion
  • 22ndLegion

The Hunter

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

There a scrapyard with a large airplane in it next to one of the exits that leads into Sandy Shores. That place seems suitable.

zabyps3
  • zabyps3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

Great thread and great ideas. The derelict motel in sandy shores would make a great, small map.

However - do we know for sure that we can make a DM map in any location? I am worried that R* might have already designated a set number of locations where we can create a map?

Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

Great thread and great ideas. The derelict motel in sandy shores would make a great, small map.

However - do we know for sure that we can make a DM map in any location? I am worried that R* might have already designated a set number of locations where we can create a map?

That I am not to sure, but that also is the reason I made this thread. So I can see how many people would respond. Rockstar said they are only using the fan bases response and evolving to their game even further; So why not act upon that? So if they do not add these maps to Deathmatch or various game types or content creator- we could get a petition started.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:25 PM

with the custom match creator you could make a deathmatch anywhere.. so its no problem... you would just need a place to set spawn points/weapons and vehicles (if included).

Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

with the custom match creator you could make a deathmatch anywhere.. so its no problem... you would just need a place to set spawn points/weapons and vehicles (if included).

That's to see though, they did say it was going to be a VERY complex system. And with all that being implemented into the game that as it progresses that more stuff will be added. But I was pretty sure the content creator was suppose to be a different map, as in a blank slate that would be morphed by the user.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

Cool?

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:44 AM

Ft zancudo

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:06 AM

Pretty sure the deathmatch locations will be open and big, not small areas like Grove Street.

ChimpySkater
  • ChimpySkater

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

Underground.

DarkWarrior454
  • DarkWarrior454

The Ghost Rider

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:11 PM

Those are some great spots. Apart from the Grove Street. I don't think it is suited for TDM type game.

subsonicdust
  • subsonicdust

A Demon of Liberty

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

What's with the filter rape on those screenshots?  Jesus Christ.

BrimStone7
  • BrimStone7

2Pacstolemybike

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

Make a rooftop death match. Or another death match where each teams is located indifferent roofs, and are only equipped with a sniper rifle, so you'll have to snipe them

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

Too bad you cant shoot underwater, we could reinact a James Bond battle in Thunderball in an underwater harpoon fight in scuba gear.

Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:15 PM Edited by Hypsteer, 30 September 2013 - 02:17 PM.

@Comments

Thank you for some of the feedback. But I think grovestreet would be a good location for a small brawl. Like how I said the Amazing Grace would only be 4-6 people. If they even have Small/Medium/Large scale map choices. I feel like since Grove has just as much space as it does backyard junk and houses- there would be a lot of stuff to cover behind and use certain terrain for advantage spots; but that's only my opinion. There are so many more spots that could be used though; Scrapyard, Prison and potentially the army base- But that is waaaay too spacious for my taste.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users