(Yeah, logo sucks, if you have a better logo PM me, you'll be credited )
To continue with the tradition, GTA V has it's own "Guess the Vehicle" game. It is very simple, post a clue, guess, take a turn. It is only for fun, everyone is welcome to play and enjoy.
- No off-topic posts. If you have something to say/ask/suggest, feel free to PM me. But please, don't post it here where you should only post clues and guesses.
- No double posts. Use the EDIT button.
- You can pass your turn. However, to keep this game fair, you MAY NOT guess in the next round.
- The 24-hour rule. If someone doesn't use his turn to give a clue within 24 hours, then anyone can post a clue.
- Picture clues are also allowed. Just make sure it's taken from in-game and the image size is 640x360 (Snapmatic) 800x600 (Screencap) or less to avoid topic stretching. Images cannot show entire car, only something that will suggest it (A pic of Armanda for example) or some parts of it (bumper, engine, etc.).
- No clue editing. You CANNOT edit your clue after posting it.
- Editing guesses. It is allowed, as long as you limit it to once per turn only and show what was your previous guess.
- Give another clue after three incorrect guesses. And also state your previous clues so people won't go back and search your clues.
- Guess one time per clue. Don't guess two or more times on the same clue.
- ENJOY. That's the last rule. This game is intended only for fun.
- Wait until your guess is confirmed as correct. Even if the answer is pretty obvious, wait until your guess is confirmed to be correct.
- Unnecessary flaming of other players will result in a point deduction.
- Different variants of vehicle (Snowy Asea or 9F Cabrio for example) count as a seperate vehicle. Convertible versions like Sentinel are one vehicle because it is the same model.
- Writing full name (Obey Tailgater for example) is allowed if someone is confused on the name.
- I will update the scoreboard regularly, I'm having busy weeks so I will not be updating it after every right guess.
- Titles (Notices, Rules, Score Board, etc.) use Signpainter Housescript font, PM if it doesn't display properly.
- PM me if something is screwed up in the OP or when someone is not following the rules.
|Michael De Santa ™||2|
*Note: This color symbolizes Top 5 players
<There's no mini game organized for this game yet>
- Everyone who created previous games
- GunWrath - For Elegy RH8 render for the logo
- Graven - Plane and Khamelion render
- R* - For creating the game