Photo

Why I love the invincibility code

88 replies to this topic
Ozzy_Osbourne
  • Ozzy_Osbourne

Puttin' on the Ritz

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

1. Because putting it in every 5 minutes really doesn't bother me.

2. Because I don't have some misplaced sense of entitlement like Rockstar owes me something

3. Because I'm not some pretentious douche.

4. Because it didn't have to be included at all.

5. I don't have to rely on it to have fun and enjoy the game.
  • ChimpySkater, Noman1200, ShadowPaws and 4 others like this

Liz.Fizz
  • Liz.Fizz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by Liz.Fizz, 29 September 2013 - 05:40 PM.

I agree 100% and find the cheat to be fun just as it is..and it really is not hard to just pause the game and punch in the like 4 second button combination in as its needed..like say you parked on some train tracks just to see what happens.

RAZD
  • RAZD

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

R* fanboy 

u know they were doing wrong while decieding to do a limit time 4 this cheat stop with the lies ....................................

• Ozzy_Osbourne, NADOLNY and White Hot Speed like this

Da Kno
  • Da Kno

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

Well im 100% completed so anything extra doesn't bother me.

I'm so bored of V im playing IV atm l0l

Liz.Fizz
  • Liz.Fizz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

Most Gta games have no invincibility cheat  and it is fun just as it is... I certainly prefer it over that phone thing in gta4

Ozzy_Osbourne
  • Ozzy_Osbourne

Puttin' on the Ritz

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

R* fanboy 
u know they were doing wrong while decieding to do a limit time 4 this cheat stop with the lies ....................................

Lol typical hate reply; to automatically assume I'm a fanboy. I don't have to defend my standpoint.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

fair opinion

1. It's f*cking stupid having to put the code back in every 5 minutes and kills your excitement when your staring at the bottom right-hand screen before the codes deactivates itself.

2. R* has really changed over the years but I never thought it would be for the worse, not that they've gone completely insane and or money grubbing whores just yet.

3. Neither am I friend, but I had expected an actual Invincibility cheat not this crap.

4. Very true! am thankful they at least thought enough to give us the code.

5. I play GTA the opposite of real life meaning I love going on killing sprees so when I'm not doing that the game doesn't really appeal to me that much so I have to admit that the Invincibility cheat increases the odds of having fun where-as without it you really don't stand a chance against cops at five stars.

final statement: It's not perfect but I'll take it.

• Mini Mac likes this

RAZD
  • RAZD

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

R* fanboy 

Lol typical hate reply; to automatically assume I'm a fanboy. I don't have to defend my standpoint.

well i dont hate the game  i love him but r* really screw up with this cheats if it would be saving in the ifruit like gta4 it'd be O.K this 5 min limitition but how i see it ATM they really screw up !!!!!!!

Ozzy_Osbourne
  • Ozzy_Osbourne

Puttin' on the Ritz

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

fair opinion

1. It's f*cking stupid having to put the code back in every 5 minutes and kills your excitement when your staring at the bottom right-hand screen before the codes deactivates itself.

2. R* has really changed over the years but I never thought it would be for the worse, not that they've gone completely insane and or money grubbing whores just yet.

3. Neither am I friend, but I had expected an actual Invincibility cheat not this crap.

4. Very true! am thankful they at least thought enough to give us the code.

5. I play GTA the opposite of real life meaning I love going on killing sprees so when I'm not doing that the game doesn't really appeal to me that much so I have to admit that the Invincibility cheat increases the odds of having fun where-as without it you really don't stand a chance against cops at five stars.

final statement: It's not perfect but I'll take it.

This is a semi-sensible negative point of view. At least you're willing to take the good with the bad.

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by theshadowfax, 29 September 2013 - 06:16 PM.

Edit- WTF why did it make me double post?

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by theshadowfax, 29 September 2013 - 06:15 PM.

While you're entirely entitled to your opinion and I agree there is alot of overreaction, the fact that you posted this topic simply as a lead-in to passive aggressive, snarky jabs at people who feel differently kinda voids you on #3 I fear.

I mean seriously, both sides of the "argument", what the actual f*ck? Does it matter at all in the grand scheme of things if everyone on the forums agrees or disagrees with you?

• bladeferal likes this

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

i like it. 5 minutes goes a long way.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

I was playing last night with the grenade launcher and shot a grenade at the noose and one of them said "Is that a grenade launcher? but it was already too late lol.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

If people think about it, the 5 minute limit means after the story is complete, and cheats don't effect your progress, then 5 minutes of invincibility is all you need to make sure you don't get killed at the base and just enough time once you know what to do  :panic:

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Five minutes is just long enough to ease my way into Fort Zancudo, pilfer a jet or a tank, and make my escape. My needs are sated.

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

are you people dumb? Instead of 5 minutes they could have made it 60 minutes. F*ck you fan boys. Use your head!!!!! that's you get ripped off as a customer.

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

I hate how it lasts for 5 minutes these is no good reason for it why should our fun be put to a stop? In video games you should be able to do whatever you want not be limited by some stupid limit or repetitive tedious code entering.

• FANTOMTRON likes this

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

I hate how it lasts for 5 minutes these is no good reason for it why should our fun be put to a stop? In video games you should be able to do whatever you want not be limited by some stupid limit or repetitive tedious code entering.

We are are true fans!!!!. The rest of these fake fan boys thanking rockstar for *5 minutes* can go f THEMSELVES.

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

are you people dumb? Instead of 5 minutes they could have made it 60 minutes. F*ck you fan boys. Use your head!!!!! that's you get ripped off as a customer.

Because I do not denigrate Rockstar for not allowing me to wreak havoc continually, I'm deemed a fanatic? Well, then, color me proud.

Mystery_Gamer
  • Mystery_Gamer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

The 5 minute time limit makes no sense. Ok, so i don't mind having to put the code in every 5 minutes, but why is it even necessary in the first place? Why not make it permanent?

I just went on an hour long rampage. I found a quiet little corner, put the cheat in and then went crazy with a rocket launcher on everone and everything that came by. I got so into it that a few times i didn't even realise the timer had run out until my health started going down and i was inches from dying. Which brings up my main issue. Why. Is. It. Even. There? It just makes no sense.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:01 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 29 September 2013 - 07:02 PM.

1. Neither does it bother me either, but it'd have been a plus if it hadn't got a time limit. I'm sure sooner or later someone will make some sort of a game modifier to give you infinite ammo/special energy/health. :)

2. True... Rockstar owns no one anything, except customers as a whole. Meaning if everyone who have bought the game said "remove the time limit of the Invincibility!", they most likely would. Cheats aren't even "supposed to be used" for God's sake, they are just a plus. Rockstar could very well have put it so that there are no cheats at all, and yet because they're awesome, they put them there.

3. I am the ultimate douche in my opinion and people (should) know that. Not in "omg GTA V has time limit on a cheat, GTA V sux" type of a way though.

4. *flashback to GTA IV and searching for all the cheats to it* Yep.

5. Indeed, game can be fun other ways too. I'd just like a "Never Wanted" cheat however, or even the "Wanted Down" to remove all stars instead of just one. That kind of sucks to be honest.

But despite all the defending, I don't see a point in the time limit because you can just easily pause, do it again and unpause. Extra work... *shiver*

Gigabomber
  • Gigabomber

Infinite Ammo Amorous

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

Entitled? You bought a product and they didn't deliver it the same way as the last one. You should complain.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

Entitled? You bought a product and they didn't deliver it the same way as the last one. You should complain.

yeah and you can always return GTA V or sell it but then you'd feel like an outcast to those that still play it.

Liz.Fizz
  • Liz.Fizz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

I tend to not pay much attention to who develops what game I buy games that look interesting to me and have a good story I have a pretty large collection from all sorts of developers so id hardly qualifye as a R* "fanboy" id say and i got what I wanted from gta5 seeing as gta is not know for having a invincibility cheat since only one other gta game even had it Gta 4 didnt have it..why should I expect gtaV to be any different?. so I didn't even expect there to be one so i fail to see the rip off...but if you feel ripped off then just take it back to gamestop or wheresoever you got it from and move on to another game.

simpstar
  • simpstar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Send in an complaint about it and hopefully they will change it:

http://support.rocks...us/requests/new

If we all do it then maybe.. They said they would listen to their customers..

I think its bloody annoying with this 5 min bullsh*t..

Sylenall
  • Sylenall

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

None of those are reasons to love a poorly implemented cheat.

Those are merely reason to be indifferent to it.

RatedRony
  • RatedRony

Give the pain The Finger

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

I think cheats are for pussies  :lol:

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

I think cheats are for pussies  :lol:

You're a pussy for wanting to have fun? that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. 

MikeyB
  • MikeyB

Floppy Member

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

Why are people saying 5 minutes is just long enough for this or that.

We're not having to pay by the minute for this, R* have had to spend development time restricting it's use, to what end?

It's a pain in the arse and serves NO good and creates negative feeling towards them for doing it.

This is R* giving it's paying customers the bird. 

• UltraGizmo64 and shansha like this

Liz.Fizz
  • Liz.Fizz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

You do know that almost all gta games dont even have the code at all..the last game didn't..did you really think this one would be different? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users