Quantcast

» «
Photo

funniest thing to happen to you in game.

31 replies to this topic
Mavsynchroid
  • Mavsynchroid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

For me,I was in a truck towing a speed boat, when I accidentally bumped into another car. The guy turned hostile (red blip on mini map) and started to keep ramming me from behind while I was speeding down the high way.

So, I held r3 and watched him, waiting for him to speed up to ram me again, and jammed both brakes as he did. Let go of r3 since I'm not a good multitasker, and waited to hear the smash. Instead, I heard glass smashing and watched the guy launch over my speed boat and truck and hit the pavement in front me, only for me to run over him. :D

Erebosgaminghd
  • Erebosgaminghd

Gaming YouTuber

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

Hehe for me it has to be switching to Trevor to find him clawling out of a dumpster in his underpants, right before a key mission  :lol:

• HalfDead1247 likes this

PetsOvernight
  • PetsOvernight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:50 PM Edited by PetsOvernight, 29 September 2013 - 07:51 PM.

Oh man I can't even think... so many funny things have happened. A funny thing I saw was just yesterday I think I spawned at the desert hospital by the sheriffs office, and jacked a car out front, and the female cop was out there and started chasing me, so I ran into the yard just to the northwest (I think) from the police station, and there was a few people and a dog in the yard, and as the cop was shooting me I started hearinf the cop screaming and saying get off me! etc or something, and their dog was at her tearing her up haha. The dog killed her and just wandered away. It was hilarious to watch.

My dog bro for life! 

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

on my way to the strangers and freaks mission where you first meet the base jumper, i was offroad driving up and down the mountains, and as i got close, i hit a bump that caused the car i was riding to catch air and land directly on top of the dog that leads you to the start of the mission lol wrong place, wrong time for that poor mutt. bahahaha!

ryan6265123
  • ryan6265123

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

On the first Bail mission, I was chasing Ralph and he finally stopped and got out of the car, surrendering. As soon as he got out of the car, another car hit his making the car spin and hit Ralph, making him ragdoll into the distance.

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:15 PM

Lol Ralph seems a little stupid, I had him surrender to me, but he happened to stop on the train tracks......

GratuitousViolets
  • GratuitousViolets

Numpty

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:57 AM

A few various odd things have happened to the chars I've played.  One incident that sticks out is the "SCOOTER BROTHER" easter egg.  I switch to Trevor to find him pulling on a helmet as he's straddling a Scooter, and chasing some other poor scooter-enthusiast.  As the chase continues, he keeps shouting "Yeah, you're my scooter brother", "where we headed scooter brother?" and "we're scooter brothers" (and various other examples including 'scooter' and 'brother') UNTIL, he accidentally bumped the poor guy *cough* and the guy drove into an oncoming gas tanker and caused a pile up.  Trevor started screaming "MY SCOOTER BROTHER!!!!!!!!!" which was hilarious.

Another incident is while I was wandering in the mountains on foot with Trevor (he'd parachuted into the mountains) and had no vehicles nearby.  I happen upon a couple of cyclists standing by a van and two bikes are parked a few feet behind the van, and I see opportunity.  I have Trevor leap onto the nearest bike, but just as he's about to take off, one angry cyclists yanks him off with the 'what the hell do you think you're doing' spiel.  The two cyclists attempt to take off together and both ram RIGHT into the van.  Trevor laughs and says something like "you didn't see that one coming, did you?" and he picks up a bike and cycles away, lol.

Another incident, I was wandering around on foot as Franklin and somewhere up in the mountains (not sure exactly, by some lumber yard) and the police are in the middle of a chase.  For some reason, a huge pile up of about twenty-five cars just randomly occurs (I don't know which vehicle started it), but the police just drive away and the road is blocked with huge trucks.  Poor Chop caught on fire from a nearby car and ran into another car which set the tires alight and soon, every car in the pileup was on fire and exploding.  Crazy! Lmao.

• ThePotentOne likes this

Cripple
  • Cripple

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:28 AM

Not five minutes ago I purchased the hanger. It was the first time I got to really just cruise around in the airport without cops. I was leisurely driving a shuttle bus around looking for airplanes when I suddenly hear the roar of an turbine. Before I even got the chance to turn the camera the engine of a big airline sends my flipping across the runway, breaking the wing off the plane causeing it to crash and which point I got a two star wanted level. It was awesome.

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:35 AM

Went to steal a car on the highway near the cable car and a cougar killed me as soon as I opened the guy's door.

• Drama Spaz likes this

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:59 AM

I was riding in a cab from downtown LS to the purchased airfield in Sandy Shores. Out on the highway I told the cabby to speed up. Moments later the police were after some high-end car. I couldn't recognize it because the green paint job was amazing. My cab driver refused to pull to the side so I was able to watch a good long chase. One cop car flipped into oncoming lanes and caused a huge accident and the second officer pit-maneuvered the speedster into the wall. As soon as bullets began to fly my cabby ran like a coward. Once the officers shotgunned the bad guys to death, their car began to burn slowly. I had to drive my own cab the rest of the way.

GratuitousViolets
  • GratuitousViolets

Numpty

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:06 AM

Just remembered another one.  I was being chased by the cops while playing as Trevor (don't even remember what I did, I think I shot some people randomly for fun).  Anyway, getting bored of the chase (less alleys out in Sandy Shores), I say to myself...

"I know, I'll do what I used to do as Niko, or Tommy, and just go into my safe house.  Cops don't follow you in and they'll give up!". 

Famous last words.

At first, I thought "great, I'm getting away with it!"  The cops just hung about outside with their guns aimed at Trevor's crapshack trailer...

And THEN a cop appears from the bedroom!  Like seriously...just magically appears in the bedroom which has no doors or windows to speak of.  That is some trick.  Perhaps there needs to be a little adjustment on how "closely" the cops can spawn when a player has a wanted level...that was just ridiculous.  It made me laugh though...the only pig in that room should have been Trevor ;) .

Vutnock
  • Vutnock

THEYRE HERE

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:52 AM

I was doing the stunt jump at the entrance of the airport, constantly getting too much speed because I was driving in the Ferrari look-alike.

On the third try I get so much air that I hit the runway, accidently ramming into the wheels of a 747 taking off at full speed.

I look the way the airplane went and apparently the power of the car made the plane so unstable that it slowly flipped left, crashing violently into the ground.

Went back and got the stuntjump in the next try, still laughing my ass off.

ripped condom
  • ripped condom

teaching young girls how to go be hoes

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:05 AM

switching to trevor and hes in his underwear leaning over a guy and a girl on the beach, they slowly get up and he says "whats the problemm? it'll wash off in the ocean".

TheMarkofZollo
  • TheMarkofZollo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

Me and a mate were having a mess about session in V at the weekend, this is the funniest thing we saw.

After being revived at the Sandy Shores Hospital, Trevor walked over to a Lady Cop and another chap outside, flipped the chap off saying 'F**k you Frank, f**k you!'. Frank came over and punched Trevor, the Cop pulled her gun out and warned him but as Frank ignores her she shot him, 5 or 6 times lol.

Then a Cop car came past chasing another car, the Lady Cop with her gun drawn tried to chase after, firing her weapon. She clearly aggravated a dog nearby (from the group of hillbillys next to the Hospital) which ran up to her and mauled her to death.

The dog started to walk off as an ambulance turned up, the paramedics jumped out and the driver ran over to the dog and started kicking it. When he finished he went over to the Cop as the second paramedic ran to the dog giving it a last kick in the head. They both then get back in the ambulance and drive off having not helped the Cop.

Me and my mate were near pissing ourselves it was so funny, wish I had recorded!

• Drama Spaz likes this

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:08 AM

Lots of funny moments witnessed.
The drunk couple having sex in your car.

Chasing hikers down Chiliad and watching them fall.

Trevor waking up in a skip.

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

Going head on into highway traffic with lights and siren on in my stolen cop car:

ak8xkw.jpg

Dodging traffic is a fun game haha!

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:38 AM

I had just exited Trevor's garage when I heard a boom. A car had hit a fence at the intersection and exploded. A fire truck arrives and park on the far side of the intersection and the crew run over to spray the burning wreck with fire extinguishers but one gets clipped by a car. His mates get mad and start spraying car, chasing it down the street as it drives off...

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

Try activating this cheat combo for some good fun, super jump, moon gravity, run fast, then slo-mo aim 3 times, you run and jump like a superhero and the slomo on level 3 makes it possible to headshot 4 people before the first one hits the ground, also with moon gravity on you can fly a parachute upward by holding the left stick down and rocking it back and forth.  hold a gun and super jump now hold L2 and you jump in slo mo, it helps to guide you to a safe landing.  moon gravity parachute and slo mo aim are great for flying around shooting people in the head. 

Dodger27
  • Dodger27

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:05 AM

What made me crack up and could not talk on the phone to the wife was when Trevor was watching a busker playing guitar, I thought what a nice touch in cut sceans, when all of a sudden Trevor grabs the Guitar smashe's it of his head and shouts...Learn the f*cking SAXOPHONE....lol just great.

N.W.D.V
  • N.W.D.V

Mr. Jam needs a clean!

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:35 AM Edited by N.W.D.V, 30 September 2013 - 11:36 AM.

^ Ha! I had a similar thing happen yesterday, but instead Trevor said:

"That wasn't my F-ing request!"

Twinnzel
  • Twinnzel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

Too many funny moments to pick the best one.

I got jumped by two transexuals. I ran away I didn't have a chance at winning that.

Yesterday while playing I was on grove street f*cking with the Ballas like I usually, im right between the gas station and the house next door. i pissed some Ballas off and ended up having to I stab one guy because 4 guys were trying to jump me... After I shanked him they all ran but more guys came with guns. I ran to the back hard to defend myself and the cops show up, wipe the whole gang out and I walk out of the back like nothing happened.

Lol
  • EttoreEnzo likes this

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

I spent ages the other day in Paleto Bay parking random vehicles on the train track and letting the train smash in to it full pelt lol. The best one was an 18 wheeler truck from Cluckin Bell:

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:03 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 30 September 2013 - 01:04 PM.

Funniest thing? Any switch cutscene from Trevor.

Anything else that is funny? Michael playing the CoD-parody with Jimmy, and then raging and leaving saying "F*ck, f*ck, f*cking f*ck!", resulting in Jimmy saying something about that language near Jimmy (referring to himself as a child or something).

And yes, that is a switch cutscene too.

Dodger27
  • Dodger27

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

What about Chop dog-bowling the other dog and Franklin trying to reason with him saying come on chop he's getting away, I have never laughed so much let alone in a game.lol.lol I watched for awhile as he would not come away I shot the Bitch dog.lol. lol

GratuitousViolets
  • GratuitousViolets

Numpty

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:00 PM

A lot of the switch scenes when changing to Trevor are definitely the funniest in the game.  So far I've had:

* Looking for food in someone's bin.

* Waking up in a skip

* Scooter Brothers

* Waking up in a cemetery drunk - this happened after I bought him a suit and he appeared wearing it so it seemed almost like he'd crashed a funeral or something.  Quite funny.

* Spooning Wade's cousin in bed who is sobbing hysterically (occasionally he'll come out with a comment like "next time you can be the one to spoon me" and the like).

* Being chased out of The Vanilla Unicorn by two strippers wearing nothing but underpants and being called a creep or something.

* Throwing up in a fountain/pond and claiming "better out than in" (he throws up a lot it seems, lol).

Intstringeger
  • Intstringeger

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:00 PM

I was scuba diving with Michael when I switched characters, the next time I switch back to him he was playing tennis with Amanda in full scuba gear!! And the mini sub was parked outside his house.
  • chainsoar likes this

Eddie_1100
  • Eddie_1100

In the deep end

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

IDK,i was hiking on a mountain and ragdoll'd down the side of the moutain til my death  (as i should have) gave me a chuckle

EttoreEnzo
  • EttoreEnzo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

I'm on one of the mountain tops during a sunset, so I take my phone out to take a picture of it. As the picture is saving I hear a cougar roaring next to me, and I couldn't back out of the screen because the Rockstar Social Club error message came up, and it kills me. I got mauled by a cougar while trying to take a picture of a beautiful sunset...

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:28 PM

Switching to Trevor who somehow ended up in the middle of nowhere on top of a hill, still drunk, no vehicles around, wearing a dress.

Then decide to have a drive round in a stolen beetle-like car and discover a dude only wearing underpants tied to a lamp post who wants a lift to his wedding...

hexman
  • hexman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:44 PM

A lady came up to me saying, "help my husband is having a heart attack" when i followed her they robbed me and started running

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users