» «
Photo

GTA:O how will you split the cut

37 replies to this topic
beastjeffrey
  • beastjeffrey

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:35 PM Edited by beastjeffrey, 29 September 2013 - 04:42 PM.

Equally or the democratic way

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

Will prob split based on performance and complexity of the task, that is if I end up joining a crew eventually.

Ill prob start as a merc of sorts for the first few weeks.

Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

Depends on the people i'm with. 

subsonicdust
  • subsonicdust

A Demon of Liberty

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

Seeing as I'll be playing with my real life friends, it'll always be divided equally amongst us.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:46 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 29 September 2013 - 05:47 PM.

Equally. I respect myself too much not to... 

• ImBoss450 likes this

Mushmello
  • Mushmello

Phantom

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

I'll be playing with friends, so... Evenly. Except for one friend, who I'll be docking their pay by 1% to see if they notice. :p

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:51 PM Edited by ProGamerGov, 29 September 2013 - 06:09 PM.

I will spilt the money based on who did the most work/ who needs it the most/ I'm a bad leader so I get extra lol

Jk, my friends would gun me down and take it all lol, so I have to share it equally.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:01 PM Edited by bloodblossom, 29 September 2013 - 06:01 PM.

I will spilt the money based on who did the most work/ who needs it the most/ I'm a bad leader so I get extra lol

Jk, my freinds would gun me down and take it all lol, so I have to share it equally.

you have friends? i thought everybody here hated you. your a terrible person and the biggest troll on these forums. you also dont know how to spell friends.

• ImBoss450 likes this

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

I will probably kill every crew member im with, take all their money, log out, leave the crew, join another crew and log in, do the same thing over again. That's the way to do it baby!!!!

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

I will probably kill every crew member im with, take all their money, log out, leave the crew, join another crew and log in, do the same thing over again. That's the way to do it baby!!!!

remind me not to join a heist with you then.

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

remind me not to join a heist with you then.

Cause that's how i ROLL BIAAATCH!!!

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

Jk, my freinds would gun me down and take it all lol, so I have to share it equally.

you have friends? i thought everybody here hated you. your a terrible person and the biggest troll on these forums. you also dont know how to spell friends.

What if I told you I am the leader of a crew? http://gtaforums.com...curity-company/ Lol, I am pretty much just thought of a troll on these forums to particular people here.

Mr_Hate_Me
  • Mr_Hate_Me

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

I'd split evenly. Too risky to base someone else's pay according to my judgement on their performance. I may end up with a bullet in the back of my head.

• beastjeffrey likes this

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

I'd split evenly. Too risky to base someone else's pay according to my judgement on their performance. I may end up with a bullet in the back of my head.

Chicken! :)

22ndLegion
  • 22ndLegion

The Hunter

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

I'm only going to take a 1% cut from everything. Easier to have more friends than enemies and being charitable.

Mr_Hate_Me
  • Mr_Hate_Me

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

Chicken! :)

I'm just a communist!

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Just to clarify things, i was kidding in my posts before. I would be the biggest douchebag if i killed every crew i was in.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Just to clarify things, i was kidding in my posts before. I would be the biggest douchebag if i killed every crew i was in.

Yea, but that sh*t would be funny as hell.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

Evenly with crew, but I probably won't be including more people than necessary, so that cuts are earned.

UsedFloppyDisk
  • UsedFloppyDisk

Proclus Global agent

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

Don't forget he's too insecure to play a game with a male protagonist. 

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Yea, but that sh*t would be funny as hell.

It sure would :D

ONEkingscar
  • ONEkingscar

The stealth toker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

I would split it based on performance.

Mavsynchroid
  • Mavsynchroid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:00 PM Edited by Mavsynchroid, 29 September 2013 - 08:01 PM.

Based on performance. If one guy had to fight his way through a ton of cops, and then the get away driver gets lucky and the cops crash early on and we escape easily, the shooter will get a bigger share.

I don't plan on playing with people who barely do anything but demand the same cut more than once if I can help it.

sayas
  • sayas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

I will be playing with a crew I hope will last, so an equal share is best I think. Mabye take some off to give a "bonus" for the member who did the best job.

magicman93
  • magicman93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

I like being the support like sniping, but if I don't get even pay I will collect It from the "crew member" that shorted me. Simple as that      :rampage:  :die:  :rampage:

James Bond 007
  • James Bond 007

Secret Agent for the Mi6

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

Based on performance. If one guy had to fight his way through a ton of cops, and then the get away driver gets lucky and the cops crash early on and we escape easily, the shooter will get a bigger share.

I don't plan on playing with people who barely do anything but demand the same cut more than once if I can help it.

This

Lawking10
  • Lawking10

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

This exactly.

• ImBoss450 likes this

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

This exactly.

I have tons of gaming buddies, just some people on the forums think I'm some asshole to everyone. I'm actually the least likely guy to shoot someone. Only a few people here hate me, some actually agree with me and others are neutral. Isn't it awesome to find out the world doesn't revolve around what you think?

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

Equally or the democratic way

LOL split the cut, what hahaha ? I'll split your head then split with the cash fool, that's how, you feel me ?

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:28 PM

I will be doing heists with npcs and not split sh*t with them, however once i get a viable mic i will split it equally with real people

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users