Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V - Unworthy of a 10. My voluminous review.

285 replies to this topic
MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

On the brink of unprecedented levels of stimulation

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

I'm done as I am now bored. Tips to the OP;

-Don't skip class on paragraphs

-Don't use contrived adjectives, forced to replace substitutes

-Don't be a hypocrite, entitled and inconsistent

-Don't rely on generalizations to defend yourself (e.g. Professor knows best, that is all subjective, what do you know objectively in the most careful details)

-Don't try your best to nitpick fallacies when they're irrelevant, something so pedantic to the big picture conceptually

-Don't be surprised to be seen as arrogant when not changing any of the contested issues and also trying to make such attitude alright with excuses,

-Don't be amazed to know we think you're pretentious when consciously choosing more impressive words as substitutes with deliberation

-Don't be a condescending ass and insult people's intelligence, showing you're concerned with being above other people to demean them (maybe why you try to raise yourself through big words hilariously, want to be seen as more of something)

Your writing would only be accepted as a high school essay, in my opinion, whereas it'd be complimented for effort into alternative vocabularies, whilst colleges would bemoan the poor application of language as an amateur's venture into practicing unnecessary words for the sake of it. 

PS: As your blog has only 17 kudos, I think that reveals the target audience...

I appreciate these points, and I understand if you're unwilling but I'd be very grateful if you would write a lengthy email on what you think I'm doing wrong, and outline how I could improve that aspect of my writing?

Obviously I don't agree with all the points you've made, but I do think there's some credence to a few of them.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:33 PM

Still a 10/10 for me, but to each his own i suppose

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

I love when people say "I'm out of here" and then continues to reply to people.

Yes, I sometimes find it very difficult to detach.

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

Eh, what's up with the hate comments. He only said the game wasn't worth a 10 but was still a great game.  :/

The hate I think is due to the fact many have this myopic view that I'm this conceited narcissist because I like to use a few ostentatious words.

Hardly reasonable.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:40 PM Edited by ezfaun, 30 September 2013 - 02:41 PM.

I'm starting to get tired of looking at you two exchanging your intelligent arguments as a cover for flaming one another. It's obvious that the situation has come to an impasse and that proceeding any further would only prove to be redundant. Staahp ):

The argument between mrwuggy and nothingpersonal I mean.

Poedersuiker
  • Poedersuiker

Funny Yokel

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

Just stop playing videogames. Rate it 1/10 or 10/10, there are always things to complain, you always want to see some extra features. Just be satisfied for once.....

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

@OP

Don't you have a pregnancy class to teach?

SidSid
  • SidSid

Chairman of Juank Air

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:59 PM

that review filled my brain with f*ck

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

I'm starting to get tired of looking at you two exchanging your intelligent arguments as a cover for flaming one another. It's obvious that the situation has come to an impasse and that proceeding any further would only prove to be redundant. Staahp ):

The argument between mrwuggy and nothingpersonal I mean.

I disagree, but I think it's more advisable that it be taken to IM or email.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:38 PM Edited by Kratos2000, 30 September 2013 - 03:44 PM.

Eh, what's up with the hate comments. He only said the game wasn't worth a 10 but was still a great game.  :/

The hate I think is due to the fact many have this myopic view that I'm this conceited narcissist because I like to use a few ostentatious words.

Hardly reasonable.

Jesus christ, will you f*cking go? 

Your use of "ostentatious" words is no longer the thing here

It's how you easily dismiss all the criticism that's pointed towards you and how you correct everyone who points out your flaws.

These dorky excuses about us being just a small sample

how you're being misinterpreted, incorrectly understood,

The way you believe your writing is flowing and eloquent and therefore you're right, how we don't possess enough evidence for a valid argument?

Are You Real? I mean, how come you can't fricking see it? it's what you've been doing here for 9 pages - evading criticism.

makes me wonder how you fare with people in reality.

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

agree with OP

don't let these Rockstar cum dumpsters get to you, all they do is attack the poster with personal insults, then claim its the best game ever and they jerk off to it and if you dont your somehow missing the strip club portion of the game. blah blah. its pathetic

keep doing you bro

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

95% isn't an exact figure, and I've had a good few in the last while praise my piece. The people I'm referring to are college professors, who teach English literature for a living. This is where I receive my most indispensable criticism of all. You have every right to think my writing is sh*t, and I have every right to think you're categorically wrong. I can accept the former, can you accept the latter though? Hmm.

I'm nowhere near a level of Shakespeare and only a truly self-deceptive person would claim so. He's the best writer of all time. 

Why seek our opinions if they'll be invalidated by those absolute Professors? Again, no sense, just as when not caring about our opinions whilst...that was the whole purpose of this thread...

AS for the comparison to Shakespeare, I was more saying as his work is considered overwhelming brilliantly to many people's opinions, your work is currently the opposite in THIS forum... whilst you've retreated to circular arrogance to have yourself averting any sincere discourse which could JUST MAYBE improve it.

Don't you want it to be nice mostly to the public? In general? Or are you looking for acceptance from a little niche of exclusive friends who convince each other their awful literature is nice? Maybe just reassurance from yourself in a dark corner whilst you (so wtf'ingly) seek opinions elsewhere to only be dismissive?

You say you've been open to criticisms, but you've done nothing but say each one REPEATEDLY is fine in the end through logic that's so egocentric as, "I perceive it as fine, so does X who I know, and therefore it is"... without any concern to have a dynamical way to enhance content for others' benefits (elitism?!??!!).

Want a fallacy of yours as I've been holding back with citing those? Appeal to authority with the Professor remark...

Interesting. Someone who invokes a fallacy incorrectly. Exceedingly rare these days. As if.

You seem to have this incorrigible belief; that I'm unwilling to accept criticism and I'm deceiving myself to maintain my bloated ego.

Many people have noted my excessive use of ostentatious words and it's a bit tedious and I accepted that criticism.

Which couldn't be further from the truth. Do I want it to be nice mostly nice to the public? Nope, never have.

You keep repeating my writing is rubbish but why do you think this is an unmitigated fact? You are not an authority on what is and what is not stylistically correct.

You are entitled to an opinion, I never asked people in here to judge my writing. I falsely assumed they would mostly discuss the content of the article and not who wrote it.

If I wanted a critique of my writing I'd go to place where people had the adequate qualifications. 

I do not think my writing is great in fact I never claimed it was exceptional, which you seem to be claiming, because one person validated that view. That would be very irrational.

I think my writing is good, and improving because someone who is an aficionado of English and who has the necessary qualification to make a judgement.

You know, being cognisant of fallacies is great and all, but being able to invoke them correctly is another.

Someone who is a professor and has qualification on a specific subject is more likely to have more knowledge of that specific subject opposed to someone who isn't.

As for your point that "many of the public oppose my writing" I'm afraid I have to apprise you of the indisputable fact that this isn't many of the public.

You really are painfully, and pitifully obtuse.

As your 'big words' are used in such small contexts (not naturally fitting into a sentences), and they often take dictionary examples literally (how original), I can deduce you're simply referencing dictionaries/thesauruses as the pretentious c*nt you are: researching sh*t to /embellish/ the appearance of such crap. LOL! "incorrigible belief", "cognisant of fallacies". "pitifully obtuse" - notice how they're always adjectives & next to another word whilst possible to interexchange with simpler words, never anything more complex in the likes of nouns or analogies...

"As for your point that "many of the public oppose my writing" I'm afraid I have to apprise you of the indisputable fact that this isn't many of the public."
We. Are. Talking. About. People. Who. Have. Responded. Dumbass. And. The. Relative. Public. From. There.

"Many people have noted my excessive use of ostentatious words and it's a bit tedious and I accepted that criticism."
Acceptance? You have shown a worst decline in your RESPONSES, lol, and that's also where people have contentions, fool. Saying you accept the 'ostentatious words' as wrong...is a little ironic and you look insincere as hell.

"Interesting. Someone who invokes a fallacy incorrectly. Exceedingly rare these days. As if.
You know, being cognisant of fallacies is great and all, but being able to invoke them correctly is another.
Someone who is a professor and has qualification on a specific subject is more likely to have more knowledge of that specific subject opposed to someone who isn't."

You used a reasoned argument for once, but you are still wrong: the Professors are not experts on deciding whether or not any literature has merit - that is absurd as a conclusion. Who's committed a strawmen now, huh, to say I said that and not the fact they're not qualified to do so? They're irrelevant, too, as we're discussing our opinions, but if you want to use extraneous ones to reassure yourself to avoid reality HERE, probably from people at a third-rate liberal arts college, so be it.

You have the benefit of doubt from me, anyway, for not being bad as a typical postmodernist theorist: capable of writing but extremely pretentious. 

"I do not think my writing is great in fact I never claimed it was exceptional, which you seem to be claiming, because one person validated that view. That would be very irrational."

It's mediocre and I 'appraise' it as failing to exceed an average Metacritic review, but you feel it 'warrants' its own website and thread, making me 'cognisant' that you are 'onstentatious' as also with your "obtuse" retorts of "tedium".

"You keep repeating my writing is rubbish but why do you think this is an unmitigated fact? You are not an authority on what is and what is not stylistically correct."

Seeking opinions and then discounts them we're not Professors = wow. Hilarious as me saying you can't review GTA V when not a programmer or better: a Professor.

I've always been very literal, that's just who I am. If you want to believe I have to reference a dictionary every time I write a piece, fine by me. I know it's incorrect.

Your belief that I'm pretentious is again categorically incorrect, and this belief is predicated on what? A few sentences. Insufficient data.

As for the point about acceptance, I can accept it and still use fancy words casually. I was accepting the criticism regarding my formal writing.

I'm not wrong on this point at all. I didn't say professors were infallible, I said someone who has studied literature for their whole life is going to have more reputability regarding that subject. You've again inferred fallaciously that people who don't have the necessary qualifications are unworthy of having their opinion considered, and that's the antithesis of what I believe.

The last point is an embarrassing false equivalence. You cannot equates those two points. First I don't discount anyone because they're not a professor, secondly reviewers who review GTA aren't reviewing how the game was programmed, they're reviewing the storyline and detail of the game. For your equivalence to be apt, the former would have had to be true.

New tips:

-Learn when to shut up and not be defensive about every disagreement.

-These fallacies don't change sh*t with the meaning to them, superficial at best, and that's assuming the content hasn't been twisted to have them erroneously categorized.

Your exact words are consistent with as I said, but try to worm yourself out of this as usual, as with all negative characterizations of you-

"who has the necessary qualification to make a judgement" >Implying qualifications entitle one to have opinions as interrelated to the Professor point fundamentally.

"You are not an authority on what is and what is not stylistically correct" >Arrogance on others' opinions regarding a subjective matter. Who else would literary criticism exist?

"Many people have noted my excessive use of ostentatious words and it's a bit tedious and I accepted that criticism" >Irony.

Your whole fixation on fallacies, especially the suggestion these disrepute veracity - combined with amusing strawmen at times as indicated, is most hysterical when we consider the following article:

http://en.wikipedia....nt_from_fallacy

People who categorize arguments into fallacies, reducing discussions to a relatively narrow framework in their autistic mindset, are obnoxious as people who spellcheck others' writing. 

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

Hardly reasonable.

It's how you easily dismiss all the criticism that's pointed towards you and how you correct everyone who points out your flaws.

The way you believe your writing is flowing and eloquent and therefore you're right, how we don't possess enough evidence for a valid argument?

Are You Real? I mean, how come you can't fricking see it? it's what you've been doing here for 9 pages - evading criticism.

LOL - You obviously haven't been following. I've accepted criticism and also asked for elaboration. "Dorky excuses" No, they're valid points and the fact that you're so dismissive of them shows your lack of incisive thinking. 

You can believe I'm attempting to evade criticism, but the evidence in here proves the contrary.

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:23 PM Edited by MrWuggy, 30 September 2013 - 05:24 PM.

95% isn't an exact figure, and I've had a good few in the last while praise my piece. The people I'm referring to are college professors, who teach English literature for a living. This is where I receive my most indispensable criticism of all. You have every right to think my writing is sh*t, and I have every right to think you're categorically wrong. I can accept the former, can you accept the latter though? Hmm.

I'm nowhere near a level of Shakespeare and only a truly self-deceptive person would claim so. He's the best writer of all time. 

Why seek our opinions if they'll be invalidated by those absolute Professors? Again, no sense, just as when not caring about our opinions whilst...that was the whole purpose of this thread...

AS for the comparison to Shakespeare, I was more saying as his work is considered overwhelming brilliantly to many people's opinions, your work is currently the opposite in THIS forum... whilst you've retreated to circular arrogance to have yourself averting any sincere discourse which could JUST MAYBE improve it.

Don't you want it to be nice mostly to the public? In general? Or are you looking for acceptance from a little niche of exclusive friends who convince each other their awful literature is nice? Maybe just reassurance from yourself in a dark corner whilst you (so wtf'ingly) seek opinions elsewhere to only be dismissive?

You say you've been open to criticisms, but you've done nothing but say each one REPEATEDLY is fine in the end through logic that's so egocentric as, "I perceive it as fine, so does X who I know, and therefore it is"... without any concern to have a dynamical way to enhance content for others' benefits (elitism?!??!!).

Want a fallacy of yours as I've been holding back with citing those? Appeal to authority with the Professor remark...

Interesting. Someone who invokes a fallacy incorrectly. Exceedingly rare these days. As if.

You seem to have this incorrigible belief; that I'm unwilling to accept criticism and I'm deceiving myself to maintain my bloated ego.

Many people have noted my excessive use of ostentatious words and it's a bit tedious and I accepted that criticism.

Which couldn't be further from the truth. Do I want it to be nice mostly nice to the public? Nope, never have.

You keep repeating my writing is rubbish but why do you think this is an unmitigated fact? You are not an authority on what is and what is not stylistically correct.

You are entitled to an opinion, I never asked people in here to judge my writing. I falsely assumed they would mostly discuss the content of the article and not who wrote it.

If I wanted a critique of my writing I'd go to place where people had the adequate qualifications. 

I do not think my writing is great in fact I never claimed it was exceptional, which you seem to be claiming, because one person validated that view. That would be very irrational.

I think my writing is good, and improving because someone who is an aficionado of English and who has the necessary qualification to make a judgement.

Someone who is a professor and has qualification on a specific subject is more likely to have more knowledge of that specific subject opposed to someone who isn't.

As for your point that "many of the public oppose my writing" I'm afraid I have to apprise you of the indisputable fact that this isn't many of the public.

You really are painfully, and pitifully obtuse.

As your 'big words' are used in such small contexts (not naturally fitting into a sentences), and they often take dictionary examples literally (how original), I can deduce you're simply referencing dictionaries/thesauruses as the pretentious c*nt you are: researching sh*t to /embellish/ the appearance of such crap. LOL! "incorrigible belief", "cognisant of fallacies". "pitifully obtuse" - notice how they're always adjectives & next to another word whilst possible to interexchange with simpler words, never anything more complex in the likes of nouns or analogies...

"As for your point that "many of the public oppose my writing" I'm afraid I have to apprise you of the indisputable fact that this isn't many of the public."
We. Are. Talking. About. People. Who. Have. Responded. Dumbass. And. The. Relative. Public. From. There.

"Many people have noted my excessive use of ostentatious words and it's a bit tedious and I accepted that criticism."
Acceptance? You have shown a worst decline in your RESPONSES, lol, and that's also where people have contentions, fool. Saying you accept the 'ostentatious words' as wrong...is a little ironic and you look insincere as hell.

"Interesting. Someone who invokes a fallacy incorrectly. Exceedingly rare these days. As if.
Someone who is a professor and has qualification on a specific subject is more likely to have more knowledge of that specific subject opposed to someone who isn't."

You used a reasoned argument for once, but you are still wrong: the Professors are not experts on deciding whether or not any literature has merit - that is absurd as a conclusion. Who's committed a strawmen now, huh, to say I said that and not the fact they're not qualified to do so? They're irrelevant, too, as we're discussing our opinions, but if you want to use extraneous ones to reassure yourself to avoid reality HERE, probably from people at a third-rate liberal arts college, so be it.

You have the benefit of doubt from me, anyway, for not being bad as a typical postmodernist theorist: capable of writing but extremely pretentious. 

"I do not think my writing is great in fact I never claimed it was exceptional, which you seem to be claiming, because one person validated that view. That would be very irrational."

It's mediocre and I 'appraise' it as failing to exceed an average Metacritic review, but you feel it 'warrants' its own website and thread, making me 'cognisant' that you are 'onstentatious' as also with your "obtuse" retorts of "tedium".

"You keep repeating my writing is rubbish but why do you think this is an unmitigated fact? You are not an authority on what is and what is not stylistically correct."

Seeking opinions and then discounts them we're not Professors = wow. Hilarious as me saying you can't review GTA V when not a programmer or better: a Professor.

I've always been very literal, that's just who I am. If you want to believe I have to reference a dictionary every time I write a piece, fine by me. I know it's incorrect.

Your belief that I'm pretentious is again categorically incorrect, and this belief is predicated on what? A few sentences. Insufficient data.

As for the point about acceptance, I can accept it and still use fancy words casually. I was accepting the criticism regarding my formal writing.

I'm not wrong on this point at all. I didn't say professors were infallible, I said someone who has studied literature for their whole life is going to have more reputability regarding that subject. You've again inferred fallaciously that people who don't have the necessary qualifications are unworthy of having their opinion considered, and that's the antithesis of what I believe.

The last point is an embarrassing false equivalence. You cannot equates those two points. First I don't discount anyone because they're not a professor, secondly reviewers who review GTA aren't reviewing how the game was programmed, they're reviewing the storyline and detail of the game. For your equivalence to be apt, the former would have had to be true.

New tips:

-Learn when to shut up and not be defensive about every disagreement.

-These fallacies don't change sh*t with the meaning to them, superficial at best, and that's assuming the content hasn't been twisted to have them erroneously categorized.

Your exact words are consistent with as I said, but try to worm yourself out of this as usual, as with all negative characterizations of you-

"who has the necessary qualification to make a judgement" >Implying qualifications entitle one to have opinions as interrelated to the Professor point fundamentally.

"You are not an authority on what is and what is not stylistically correct" >Arrogance on others' opinions regarding a subjective matter. Who else would literary criticism exist?

"Many people have noted my excessive use of ostentatious words and it's a bit tedious and I accepted that criticism" >Irony.

Your whole fixation on fallacies, especially the suggestion these disrepute veracity - combined with amusing strawmen at times as indicated, is most hysterical when we consider the following article:

http://en.wikipedia....nt_from_fallacy

People who categorize arguments into fallacies, reducing discussions to a relatively narrow framework in their autistic mindset, are obnoxious as people who spellcheck others' writing. 

You have totally misinterpreted that fallacy. Argument from fallacy of course is correct, but again you've erroneously invoked it. The fallacies I've mentioned expose the flaws in your argument; and yes the veracity of your argument was contingent on the fallacy you used. 

Of course, people make fallacies everyday, and it does not invariably mean their point is incorrect. But when an argument is predicated on a "fallacy" it tends to be incorrect.

FlagBoy
  • FlagBoy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

I like how most people state it's unfinished. Is it because you know for a fact you were let down but are afraid and too in denial to admit it?

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:39 PM

I like how most people state it's unfinished. Is it because you know for a fact you were let down but are afraid and too in denial to admit it?

It seems like a tribal thing. Any criticism directed towards the game and you're victim to an inordinate amount of vitriol.

People claim I'm being unrealistic expecting the game to be any better, but the flaws I mentioned are easily rectifiable. 

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

agree with OP

don't let these Rockstar cum dumpsters get to you, all they do is attack the poster with personal insults, then claim its the best game ever and they jerk off to it and if you dont your somehow missing the strip club portion of the game. blah blah. its pathetic

keep doing you bro

Thanks although some of the criticism I've received has been constructive and valuable, I concede.

pitan666
  • pitan666

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

attention seeking whore

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:43 PM Edited by Kratos2000, 30 September 2013 - 07:45 PM.

Hardly reasonable.

LOL - You obviously haven't been following. I've accepted criticism and also asked for elaboration. "Dorky excuses" No, they're valid points and the fact that you're so dismissive of them shows your lack of incisive thinking. 

You can believe I'm attempting to evade criticism, but the evidence in here proves the contrary.

You accepted criticism? lawl no, wake up. and to your attention, I've been following this thread since page 1. 

You accepted [yet didn't follow-] criticism only once in this thread, should I remind you of it? here: 

Honest review plagued by excessive use of adjectives and lingo 90% of this section won't even understand after having the meaning spelled out in front of them. When writhing a review always keep the demographic it's geared towards in mind. Decent review nonetheless.

Thanks dude. Appreciate that and the criticism has been noted.

Notice how he accepts this review...when someone else said this as well...to receive a hostile reaction as they didn't also like it. OP is confirmed as commend-whore.

So..  evidence which proves the contrary? 

The only evidence here are those 9 pages of everyone telling you the same sh*t over and over, with you not listening, only caring to be right and providing stupid arguments so you could blindly delude yourself of being correct again, waving with the word "evidence" all the time yet there's nothing behind it

you're not looking for criticism but rather for people who will feed you ego and agree with you as much as you agree with yourself

I'd suggest you seek help but it seems like you'd just argue with the therapists.. guess that's just something you'll have to figure out yourself. 

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

Hardly reasonable.

You accepted criticism? lawl no, wake up. and to your attention, I've been following this thread since page 1. 

You accepted [yet didn't follow-] criticism only once in this thread, should I remind you of it? here: 

Honest review plagued by excessive use of adjectives and lingo 90% of this section won't even understand after having the meaning spelled out in front of them. When writhing a review always keep the demographic it's geared towards in mind. Decent review nonetheless.

Thanks dude. Appreciate that and the criticism has been noted.

Notice how he accepts this review...when someone else said this as well...to receive a hostile reaction as they didn't also like it. OP is confirmed as commend-whore.

So..  evidence which proves the contrary? 

The only evidence here are those 9 pages of everyone telling you the same sh*t over and over, with you not listening, only caring to be right and providing stupid arguments so you could blindly delude yourself of being correct again, waving with the word "evidence" all the time yet there's nothing behind it

you're not looking for criticism but rather for people who will feed you ego and agree with you as much as you agree with yourself

I'd suggest you seek help but it seems like you'd just argue with the therapists.. guess that's just something you'll have to figure out yourself. 

You're delusional and misguided.

You can keep repeating the same tripe over and over again, it's not going to make it true.

Why do you have this asinine belief that I should accept all criticism given to me?

That's not how it works, dude.

I've accepted criticism that I think has a bit of credence and have noted it down.

As for this inane theory that I have an inflated ego, and need it to be maintained. It's laughable.

I write a piece about my views on the game, and ask for others to convey what they think of the game?

There is nothing egotistical about that, or any of my posts in here.

The one who needs help is you, because you have these warped views which just don't coincide with reality.

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

Go back to page 2. There's one instance where I accepted it. 

Also page 5.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

Clearly retarded.

I actually thought this forum had some level of maturity, but evidently i was wrong.
Reddit is the best place for GTA discussion these days.
Most of the people here are a bunch of vacuous, puerile dolts.

Put the dictionary down And walk away from the forums.

Nobody agrees with you here. The game was clearly perfect and excellently done.

You are out of your depth considering the postive reviews.

Maybe you consider yourself a needle in the haystack as you try to retort the GTA forums on how it's just not that great.

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

Clearly retarded.

I actually thought this forum had some level of maturity, but evidently i was wrong.

Maybe you consider yourself a needle in the haystack as you try to retort the GTA forums on how it's just not that great.

Don't need a dictionary; have a fuctional brain.

Actually, a few have agreed with me here.

Not out of my depth, none of my points are wrong.

Again incorrect, great game plagued by some conspicuous flaws.

FlagBoy
  • FlagBoy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

It seems like a tribal thing. Any criticism directed towards the game and you're victim to an inordinate amount of vitriol.

People claim I'm being unrealistic expecting the game to be any better, but the flaws I mentioned are easily rectifiable. 

Couldn't of stated it better myself. Nice use of words by the way, makes me proud to see someone with an infinite vocabulary.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

:breadfish: :breadfish: :breadfish: :breadfish: :breadfish: :breadfish: :breadfish: :breadfish: :breadfish: :breadfish: :breadfish: :breadfish:

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

WOW SO if we don't agree with the OP were all dim, dull asshole fa**ot farts. you're such a douche. and your review is garbage. How about that?

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

WOW SO if we don't agree with the OP were all dim, dull asshole fa**ot farts. you're such a douche. and your review is garbage. How about that?

When did anyone say that?

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

Clearly retarded.

I see a fallacy. Your whole point is invalid. 

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

It's just a 7.4 for me. Too many things missing, things that don't work, heli controls, dumbed down car damage, no interiors, major glitches, --the game is beautiful but poor development. Less is moar. bad is good. up is down. black is white. I know all the little fanboy kids and the rude brits will get mad at my score, but It's accurate and fair. GTA V is a miss. Can't wait for the GTA killer to come out next gen.

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

Can't wait for the GTA killer to come out next gen.

You keep repeating this mantra and it's starting to get a little sad now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users