Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V - Unworthy of a 10. My voluminous review.

285 replies to this topic
AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

Can't wait for the GTA killer to come out next gen.

You keep repeating this mantra and it's starting to get a little sad now.

You're a little sad, Archie. Wait until you see when it comes out. buh buh GTA.

Oh, PS: Iwas watching All In The Family before you were even thought of.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

Eh, what's up with the hate comments. He only said the game wasn't worth a 10 but was still a great game.  :/

The hate I think is due to the fact many have this myopic view that I'm this conceited narcissist because I like to use a few ostentatious words.

Hardly reasonable.

Jesus christ, will you f*cking go? 

Your use of "ostentatious" words is no longer the thing here

It's how you easily dismiss all the criticism that's pointed towards you and how you correct everyone who points out your flaws.

These dorky excuses about us being just a small sample

how you're being misinterpreted, incorrectly understood,

The way you believe your writing is flowing and eloquent and therefore you're right, how we don't possess enough evidence for a valid argument?

Are You Real? I mean, how come you can't fricking see it? it's what you've been doing here for 9 pages - evading criticism.

makes me wonder how you fare with people in reality.

LOL - You obviously haven't been following. I've accepted criticism and also asked for elaboration. "Dorky excuses" No, they're valid points and the fact that you're so dismissive of them shows your lack of incisive thinking. 

You can believe I'm attempting to evade criticism, but the evidence in here proves the contrary.

You accepted criticism? lawl no, wake up. and to your attention, I've been following this thread since page 1. 

You accepted [yet didn't follow-] criticism only once in this thread, should I remind you of it? here: 

Honest review plagued by excessive use of adjectives and lingo 90% of this section won't even understand after having the meaning spelled out in front of them. When writhing a review always keep the demographic it's geared towards in mind. Decent review nonetheless.

Thanks dude. Appreciate that and the criticism has been noted.

Notice how he accepts this review...when someone else said this as well...to receive a hostile reaction as they didn't also like it. OP is confirmed as commend-whore.

So..  evidence which proves the contrary? 

The only evidence here are those 9 pages of everyone telling you the same sh*t over and over, with you not listening, only caring to be right and providing stupid arguments so you could blindly delude yourself of being correct again, waving with the word "evidence" all the time yet there's nothing behind it

you're not looking for criticism but rather for people who will feed you ego and agree with you as much as you agree with yourself

I'd suggest you seek help but it seems like you'd just argue with the therapists.. guess that's just something you'll have to figure out yourself. 

You're delusional and misguided.

You can keep repeating the same tripe over and over again, it's not going to make it true.

Why do you have this asinine belief that I should accept all criticism given to me?

That's not how it works, dude.

I've accepted criticism that I think has a bit of credence and have noted it down.

As for this inane theory that I have an inflated ego, and need it to be maintained. It's laughable.

I write a piece about my views on the game, and ask for others to convey what they think of the game?

There is nothing egotistical about that, or any of my posts in here.

The one who needs help is you, because you have these warped views which just don't coincide with reality.

How can you even speak of reality? lawl, I mean look at you, look at how you write, look at yourself trying to make yourself sound right with your ignorant explanations, you actually really surprised me, I've never seen such a narcissistic douche like you.

Let me guess, now you're going to explain yourself again, evade the real subject again claiming there's no evidence, my argument's invalid, blah blah therefore you're right.

Screw you, go on forever, do whatever the f*ck you've done the last 9 pages and don't wonder why you're facing such harsh replies, it's all good, you're always right.

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

Eh, what's up with the hate comments. He only said the game wasn't worth a 10 but was still a great game.  :/

The hate I think is due to the fact many have this myopic view that I'm this conceited narcissist because I like to use a few ostentatious words.

Hardly reasonable.

Jesus christ, will you f*cking go? 

Your use of "ostentatious" words is no longer the thing here

It's how you easily dismiss all the criticism that's pointed towards you and how you correct everyone who points out your flaws.

These dorky excuses about us being just a small sample

how you're being misinterpreted, incorrectly understood,

The way you believe your writing is flowing and eloquent and therefore you're right, how we don't possess enough evidence for a valid argument?

Are You Real? I mean, how come you can't fricking see it? it's what you've been doing here for 9 pages - evading criticism.

makes me wonder how you fare with people in reality.

LOL - You obviously haven't been following. I've accepted criticism and also asked for elaboration. "Dorky excuses" No, they're valid points and the fact that you're so dismissive of them shows your lack of incisive thinking. 

You can believe I'm attempting to evade criticism, but the evidence in here proves the contrary.

You accepted criticism? lawl no, wake up. and to your attention, I've been following this thread since page 1. 

You accepted [yet didn't follow-] criticism only once in this thread, should I remind you of it? here: 

Honest review plagued by excessive use of adjectives and lingo 90% of this section won't even understand after having the meaning spelled out in front of them. When writhing a review always keep the demographic it's geared towards in mind. Decent review nonetheless.

Notice how he accepts this review...when someone else said this as well...to receive a hostile reaction as they didn't also like it. OP is confirmed as commend-whore.

The only evidence here are those 9 pages of everyone telling you the same sh*t over and over, with you not listening, only caring to be right and providing stupid arguments so you could blindly delude yourself of being correct again, waving with the word "evidence" all the time yet there's nothing behind it

you're not looking for criticism but rather for people who will feed you ego and agree with you as much as you agree with yourself

I'd suggest you seek help but it seems like you'd just argue with the therapists.. guess that's just something you'll have to figure out yourself. 

You can keep repeating the same tripe over and over again, it's not going to make it true.

Why do you have this asinine belief that I should accept all criticism given to me?

I've accepted criticism that I think has a bit of credence and have noted it down.

As for this inane theory that I have an inflated ego, and need it to be maintained. It's laughable.

I write a piece about my views on the game, and ask for others to convey what they think of the game?

The one who needs help is you, because you have these warped views which just don't coincide with reality.

How can you even speak of reality? lawl, I mean look at you, look at how you write, look at yourself trying to make yourself sound right with your ignorant explanations, you actually really surprised me, I've never seen such a narcissistic douche like you.

Let me guess, now you're going to explain yourself again, evade the real subject again claiming there's no evidence, my argument's invalid, blah blah therefore you're right.

Screw you, go on forever, do whatever the f*ck you've done the last 9 pages and don't wonder why you're facing such harsh replies, it's all good, you're always right.

Thanks. Glad you finally came to your senses and admitted you were misguided. Better late than never.

Skizzo45
  • Skizzo45

The American

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

You're right man but what can you ask from these fanboys, even if this was the worst game of the history some little c*nts would still call everyone that speaks the truth a fag or an idiot. No game is perfect and GTA V ain't no exception to that, it has it's flaws and it still lacks a lot of things from previous games.

SesameStPimp
  • SesameStPimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

In this thread, OP fails at self-promotion. Attempts to justify with a series of thread bumping and a thesaurus.
  • 2281 likes this

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

You're a little sad, Archie. Wait until you see when it comes out. buh buh GTA.

Oh, PS: Iwas watching All In The Family before you were even thought of.

So... You're older than 35 and yet communicate like a cognitively-impaired 3-year-old. Congrats?

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:01 PM Edited by Kratos2000, 01 October 2013 - 06:44 PM.

Thanks. Glad you finally came to your senses and admitted you were misguided. Better late than never.

EDIT: f*ck it, I don't think you're even worth the time. 

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

You're right man but what can you ask from these fanboys, even if this was the worst game of the history some little c*nts would still call everyone that speaks the truth a fag or an idiot. No game is perfect and GTA V ain't no exception to that, it has it's flaws and it still lacks a lot of things from previous games.

Thanks

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:00 PM Edited by Thebull94, 05 October 2013 - 09:04 PM.

*sigh*

Thanks

*sigh*

How the f*ck can we truly evolve as humans where a man who reviews a game and goes much more into detail than other reviewers who were most likely paid and throw 10's around like Bill Gates at a charity event. This man had a view. He did not berate the game or call it a sack of sh*t. I deliberately skipped to the 10th page and see massive quote trains of him foolishly (sorry bro but your arguing with morons, trust me I do it on a daily basis) attempting to reason with these illogical manifestations of retardation. 

Seriously bro good review, I agree with some points and disagree with others. Pay no mind to everyone else. 

Seriously how the f*ck can we expect R* to patch this game the f*ck up when everyone is blindly accepting their BS and dysfunctional online or my main concern. Those professor xavier from X men f*cking psychic ass COPS, when people on this forum with half a brain acknowledge the problem and WANT changes to be made and the other half who also acknowledge it but for some f*ckING reason feel obliged to protect R*'s name at any given turn.

Seriously f*ck gaming it has gone to sh*t with these passive, brain dead sheep who accept BS cut content such as weapons and f*cking £2:00 motorbike.... REALLY R*? f*ck them, f*ck them for giving us a shorter story (69 missions and I just done 4 heist preps that totalled 4 minutes! 4 minutes for 4 f*ckING MISSIONS), focusing more on MP not because they want to give the game lasting appeal but because THEY WANT TO DLC THE f*ck OUT OF IT. MAP PACKS, GUNS , REAL MONEY FOR VIRTUAL MONEY ALL THAT CORPORATE BS/. f*ck GAMING f*ck IT TO HELL

Good Day.

amazingxx
  • amazingxx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

fa**ot

You're a fatuous imbecile who foolishly believes constructive criticism is worthless.

"fatuous imbecile"

"foolish"

Do you not know what the word fatuous means? You're being very redundant.

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:07 PM Edited by Thebull94, 05 October 2013 - 09:07 PM.

fa**ot

You're a fatuous imbecile who foolishly believes constructive criticism is worthless.

"fatuous imbecile"

"foolish"

Do you not know what the word fatuous means? You're being very redundant.

1. He used fatuous correctly.

2. In what way do you mean redundant? That he is no longer needed or that he is unable to portray his point due to a loss of meaning?

3. Do you know what you just said?

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Stop quoting entire pages worth of comments you f*cking c*nts!

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

The game doesn't deserve a 10 tho... GTA III and GTA IV did. 

I thought San Andreas was a 10 game. IV more like an 8.

IV did take 10/10 in preety much all reviews, excecpt for one where it got a B...

I don't remember San Andreas, but i doubt it got a 10 out of 10...

You don't remember San Andreas, but you doubt it go a 10/10.....why? Clearly clueless and any opinion from this point forth is invalid and null at best. Stupid ass children on this site Ill tell you what.....

Swe78
  • Swe78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

For me GTA V is a 8/10 game. It's very good but there are a lot of things that could have been better. It was the same with GTA IV so Rockstar had their peak last generation. 

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

*sigh*

Thanks

*sigh*

How the f*ck can we truly evolve as humans where a man who reviews a game and goes much more into detail than other reviewers who were most likely paid and throw 10's around like Bill Gates at a charity event. This man had a view. He did not berate the game or call it a sack of sh*t. I deliberately skipped to the 10th page and see massive quote trains of him foolishly (sorry bro but your arguing with morons, trust me I do it on a daily basis) attempting to reason with these illogical manifestations of retardation. 

Seriously bro good review, I agree with some points and disagree with others. Pay no mind to everyone else. 

Seriously how the f*ck can we expect R* to patch this game the f*ck up when everyone is blindly accepting their BS and dysfunctional online or my main concern. Those professor xavier from X men f*cking psychic ass COPS, when people on this forum with half a brain acknowledge the problem and WANT changes to be made and the other half who also acknowledge it but for some f*ckING reason feel obliged to protect R*'s name at any given turn.

Seriously f*ck gaming it has gone to sh*t with these passive, brain dead sheep who accept BS cut content such as weapons and f*cking £2:00 motorbike.... REALLY R*? f*ck them, f*ck them for giving us a shorter story (69 missions and I just done 4 heist preps that totalled 4 minutes! 4 minutes for 4 f*ckING MISSIONS), focusing more on MP not because they want to give the game lasting appeal but because THEY WANT TO DLC THE f*ck OUT OF IT. MAP PACKS, GUNS , REAL MONEY FOR VIRTUAL MONEY ALL THAT CORPORATE BS/. f*ck GAMING f*ck IT TO HELL

Good Day.

*sigh*

Thanks

*sigh*

Good Day.

Thanks, that's very kind.

2405, Never Forget

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:33 PM Edited by 2281, 07 October 2013 - 04:33 PM.

Some people shouldn't be allowed near a thesaurus.

:sigh:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users