GTA 5 Rockstar Social Club Crew

1 reply to this topic
Tracksuit Hitman
  • Tracksuit Hitman

I'm feeling Supersonic

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

Me and a couple of friends; a mix of both real life and internet friends have formed a crew on Rockstar Social Club and are currently looking for some new members. I told them I'd try and grab a few more new members.

The crew is called The Black Rebel MC and obviously, is set to be a motorcycle club. This is something we'll work on depending on the possibilities in GTA Online. We'll have to wait for the launch to give any more information. The crew currently has just 22 members, which is why we're trying to grab some more members.

The timezones are mixed as are the consoles that we use. Some of us use PS3 and some of us use XBOX 360, or both. Therefore, there's really no limitations in that sense.

We're looking for sociable members who're willing to play as a team and maybe roleplay from time to time. Roleplaying is not mandatory and therefore is not a requirement. Some will, some won't. We're aware of that.

If you're interested, post or send me a PM with your timezone and Rockstar Social Club name. I won't post a link to avoid mass invitation requests.

Note you can join more than one crew. If you're already in a crew, you can still join this one without causing an interference. 

Smokefilled
  • Smokefilled

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

I'm down send me an invite my social club name is smoke filled and my ps3 username is kushcloudrider

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users