» «
Photo

Rockstar don't care... [iFruit app]

116 replies to this topic
Mathew9R
  • Mathew9R

Grumpy about EVERYTHING!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:57 PM Edited by Mathew9R, 29 September 2013 - 02:10 PM.

So a funny thing happened yesterday... I asked Rockstar that when the Android version of the iFruit app was out, Would there be any resets of all the custom number-plates out there...

I was meet with a pleasant surprise...

Screenshot_12.png

Do Rockstar really care? Because with this... It just goes to show that Rockstar don't give two S!#@'s about us now that they have $1 billion from this game...

EDIT: Original message [Rockstar.. There is only 2-3 days left till Online comes out but yet the android app is not out... If it's not out by then, Then I demand a full number-plate reset so when the android version does come out it will be a lot more fair!]

That does not warrant an abuse of tos...

• mufc786 likes this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

I somehow doubt it was an educated message to be honest. They wouldn't remove it, they'd just ignore it.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:59 PM

F*ck them. I was hoping these dickheads would do exactly that. Reset the plates since it was complete BS that iphone users had a massive headstart on reserving names. F*cking pathetic to see their response to your intelligent and reasonable request. Disappointed in you R*.
  • Boxman108 likes this

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:00 PM Edited by iFight, 29 September 2013 - 02:02 PM.

I saw someone asking the same question and they even replied "soon". Maybe they accidentally removed or they got annoyed for many same question OR you're a liar.

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

Without proof of the original message it's too easy to just make sh*t up for sh*ts'n'giggles.

Ask in mouth off or something.
Pics would be nice.

v1r
  • v1r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

And why is a custom plate so important for you guys?

• ActionBronson likes this

EzOne4Me
  • EzOne4Me

V > ALL

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

This can easily be made up.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

I take it you never played an MMO? In GTAO your custom license plate is like your unique alias. It also will have a major role in the license plate lookup with the cops and crooks gamemode. So yeah it f*cking matters and R* juat dicked over about 80% of the worlds smartphone users without giving a single f*ck. No dlc money from me now R*.
  • mufc786 and grawitj like this

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

Because they said yesterday that they're working on it and still got thousands of questions about it every hour.
Look through their commenst on the newswire for f*cks sake.

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

In all honesty, I don't see why plates have to be unique to a specific user. If anything, it would be better allowing multiple players to have the same plate. Then everyone in a crew could have crew vehicles with their crew tag on the plate. I'm not fussed if someone has the same plate as I do. I don't know why Rockstar is.

Mathew9R
  • Mathew9R

Grumpy about EVERYTHING!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:11 PM

Original message [Rockstar.. There is only 2-3 days left till Online comes out but yet the android app is not out... If it's not out by then, Then I demand a full number-plate reset so when the android version does come out it will be a lot more fair!]

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

Original message [Rockstar.. There is only 2-3 days left till Online comes out but yet the android app is not out... If it's not out by then, Then I demand a full number-plate reset so when the android version does come out it will be a lot more fair!]

Pics or gtfo.

Mathew9R
  • Mathew9R

Grumpy about EVERYTHING!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

Pics or gtfo.

For the love of... I don't have the original comment... If you knew of a way to get it then please enlighten me... Otherwise shh!

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

So I lose my ingame plate because you chose to have an android? What about all those w/o a smartphone who don't get plates. Do they demand an update and all the plates are stripped again? What about when a guy buys the game a year from now, should they demand another reset so they can get a custom plate?

If you wanted that bad you could have found a friend to lend you a phone for a few minutes.
  • dgF1 and RoadRaaage like this

Mathew9R
  • Mathew9R

Grumpy about EVERYTHING!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

Nice one Rockstar...

Asked again and now it was outright deleted! I wonder if I should ask for a refund...

EzOne4Me
  • EzOne4Me

V > ALL

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

2 weeks and still no android app. I understand OP frustration but asking for reset will just annoy the iphone users. More and more people are using Android, R* need to realize this.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Preorder cancelled.

• MisterFR3SH likes this

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

So I lose my ingame plate because you chose to have an android? What about all those w/o a smartphone who don't get plates. Do they demand an update and all the plates are stripped again? What about when a guy buys the game a year from now, should they demand another reset so they can get a custom plate?

If you wanted that bad you could have found a friend to lend you a phone for a few minutes.

1) So I don't get a plate AT ALL because Rockstar chose to only release an app with control over unique in-game features and first-come-first-serve reservations, for a pathetically small userbase?

2) About all those without smartphones, Rockstar said they would be making a PC release as well I believe. Probably something in Adobe Air/Flash.

3) When you buy an MMO years into it's lifespan, you accept that you're late to the game. All us Android, Windows, etc users were NOT late to the game. We were waiting in line on day one to get our game and it was ROCKSTAR who kept our line frozen in place to let iPhone users through. That is NOT fair.

• jamieleng and Shadow__Hazard like this

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

Nice one Rockstar...

Asked again and now it was outright deleted! I wonder if I should ask for a refund...

Don't you love not having any witnesses to your bullsh*t?
Tis' a wonderful thing, No?

MisterFR3SH
  • MisterFR3SH

Liberty is Love, Liberty is Life.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

Preorder cancelled.

I laughed so hard at this.

RenThePyro
  • RenThePyro

I kept on walking

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

As I suggested in another similar topic, they should've locked the feature until other platforms got access to the Ifruit app, instead of having Apple users hog up names

• Shadow__Hazard and Boxman108 like this

Mathew9R
  • Mathew9R

Grumpy about EVERYTHING!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

Nice one Rockstar...

Believe me, If I was lieing you would soon know about ;)

Unless you can find the user Greywolf-1SOC- which was one of the reply's then by all means believe what you want...

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

"I demand". No sh*t it was deleted, Rockstar has to deal with trolls every single day in every single one of their articles. I'm not calling you a troll, but using words like that will obviously get the commend deleted.

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:33 PM

I take it you never played an MMO? In GTAO your custom license plate is like your unique alias. It also will have a major role in the license plate lookup with the cops and crooks gamemode. So yeah it f*cking matters and R* juat dicked over about 80% of the worlds smartphone users without giving a single f*ck. No dlc money from me now R*.

I love it that you're crying over a number plate. It's f*cking hilarious. I really hope that if they do release iFruit for Android that your 1st choice number plate has been taken. I would guess the 1st thing you will do when that happens is come on here crying telling everyone how you are not going to buy dlc. 

Grow up you f*cking moron.

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

Nice one Rockstar...

Believe me, If I was lieing you would soon know about ;)

Unless you can find the user Greywolf-1SOC- which was one of the reply's then by all means believe what you want...

No sh*t it got deleted, f*cking idiots spamming them with the same question over and over again, they've already answered it multiple times, they're working as hard as they can to get it out on android.

sgllocal
  • sgllocal

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

Op why would rockstar listen to you when you demand things??? Your comment deserved to get removed, you cant make demands like that and expect them to listen to a keyboard warrior?? They said it will b soon so we will all have to wait, resetting is just stupid, suck it up an wait like rest of android users
  • Spider-Vice likes this

Todmcfly
  • Todmcfly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

It's a damn license plate, and you write rockstar demanding it goes your way..... Grow up its not really an issue

Mathew9R
  • Mathew9R

Grumpy about EVERYTHING!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:39 PM Edited by Mathew9R, 29 September 2013 - 02:40 PM.

If It was removed for the word "Demand" then obviously it would have been removed under (Trolling) or (Spam) but no...

It was removed under (Abuse to ToS) which when I look at it, Is a load of BS...

EDIT: Also, If you clearly look at the page of comments... There's comments which are A LOT worse then what I wrote... 

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

I don't even have a smartphone and I think it's a dick move by R*.  Though honestly I think all this phone bullsh*t should be entirely optional.  Imagine if every other game out there pulled this kind of sh*t - maybe you wouldn't be able to make Mario jump without some dumbass app, or make maps in Halo without one.  Cutting content from your game specifically to put it on a phone is just a terrible idea.

MisterFR3SH
  • MisterFR3SH

Liberty is Love, Liberty is Life.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:40 PM Edited by MisterFR3SH, 29 September 2013 - 02:40 PM.

I really do not care, it is a number-plate, you are given 8 character slots, you can choose from A -> Z and 0 -> 9. Lets say I wanted my custom plate to say FR3SH, but it was already taken, I would move on and find another like FR3SH69 or MRFR3SH. Instead of complaining about something very minor, how about you enjoy the damn game. This is coming from a Note 2 user.

On the other hand, if the comment was this:

Rockstar.. There is only 2-3 days left till Online comes out but yet the android app is not out... If it's not out by then, Then I demand a full number-plate reset so when the android version does come out it will be a lot more fair!

I could understand why this would of been deleted, you are demanding a lot from them, and you are not thinking about the others. Yes I know your number plate might of been taken but just think of another one. Simple as that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users